- Operations Management
- Strategic Planning
- Human Resources
- Construction Oversight
- Project Management
- Staffing & Training
- Team Building
- Business Planning
- Customer Service
- Character of Integrity
- Leadership Skills
- Collaborative Partner
Confidential, Springfield, Missouri
Director of Operations
- Expertise in complete oversight of multi - site business operations for family-owned franchise doing in excess of $21,000,000 a year in sales.
- Development and execution of strategic planning for all company-owned properties.
- Business planning for multiple restaurants to project and grow revenue year over year.
- Responsible for individual restaurant effectiveness and profitability, including pre-shift checklists, observing and correcting bottlenecks and danger zones, and managing people and their ability to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrated ability to provide safe environment for both customers and staff and assures ongoing efforts to meet all health and safety regulations.
- Professionally interacts with staff, customers, local government officials and corporate staff on an ongoing basis.
- Managed construction for nine different projects in 16 years, including plan development, construction scheduling, daily follow-up, and problem resolution.
- Developed tracking system to determine usage of product and just-in-time product order replacement to increase business profitability.
- Wrote and produced written employee handbook and policies and procedures for company staff of 750+ employees.
- Recruit, screen, interview, and hire new employees. Developed orientation process from ground up to educate new staff members regarding teamwork and their value as a member of the team.
- Develop and build cohesive teams utilizing collaborative methods of engagement and preparing action plans to address opportunities for improvement.
- Manages all levels of discipline and grievances, including documentation, investigation and final resolution.
- Planned and executed employee outings and events to increase and promote internal sense of family and team.
- Established method of development of long and short term career development plans for new staff members.
- Responsible for management of all work comp bidding, reporting and investigation of claims.