- Offers over eighteen years of professional work experience with emphasis on:
- Customer Service Quality Assurance Financial Reporting
- Contracting Accounts Receivable/Payable Trainer
Microsoft Office: Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Macintosh OS 9.1/10
New Business Coordinator, Seattle, WA
- Acts as a liaison between the agency and home office for agent & broker new business, including Life, Disability and Long Term Care products.
- Ensures accuracy of applications, communicates with underwriters, reports premiums and creates policies.
- Contracts all Career Agents, Brokers and Broker Corporations, provides insurance licensing support & guidance.
- Completes all Non - Registered Fingerprinting process for employees and orders background reports.
Executive Assistant, Seattle, WA
- Management Assistant to the Owner & General Agent, serving as liaison to 60+ Financial Service Associates in Seattle, Washington, Idaho, Alaska and Montana.
- Maintained and coordinated communications, production reports, CEO calendar, travel arrangements and seminars.
- Assisted with creation and implementation of marketing directives and sales campaigns.
- Agency Event Planning Coordinator for all company functions.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Managed Commercial and Federal Government insurance plans. Liaison to the Health Care Financing Administration ( Confidential ) for the eligibility administration of the
- Medicare + Choice Plan. Primary eligibility contact for Boeing. Coordinator to all other departments disseminating, communicating and training current and new employees in policies and procedures.
Service Office Mgr./Service Coordinator, Seattle, WA
- Supported management and technicians for fire alarm company.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable coordinator.
- Completed expense reports, monthly reports and forecasts. ISO-9002 Quality Assurance Representative including the creation of internal standard operating procedures.
- Scheduled and dispatched all categories of field office personnel.
- Completed one year apprenticeship for Washington State Electricians Certificate.
Recovery Savings Analyst, Seattle, WA
- Resolved overpayment recovery cases for the Data Match project created in conjunction with the Internal Revenue Service/Social Security
- Administration/Health Care Financing Administration.
- Drafted a detailed manual utilized in the training of new analysts.
- Trained all new employees and performed Quality Assurance functions.
- Validated office monthly Financial Reports.
Recovery Savings Analyst, Columbia, SC
- Maintained primary insurance coverage information on Confidential national system.
- Provided education to beneficiaries regarding the explanation of Medicare Secondary Payer guidelines.
- Created and tracked beneficiary installment payment plans.
- Deposited checks, logged payments and completed daily check log report.