- Analytical and detail - oriented fluently bilingual with a proven track record for producing quality service and support within strict timelines.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, organizational, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Efficiently manage a diversity of administrative functions in a fast-paced deadline-driven corporate environment.
- Completed several seminars and coursework related to Human Resources, customer excellence and management.
- Skilled problem resolution expert, able to pinpoint root cause of difficulties and resolve within a timely manner.
- Exercise independent judgment, decision-making abilities, and a high level of confidentially.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- PC / Windows: MS Office, Outlook, Internet, QuickBooks, Adobe Acrobat X, DWG TrueView
- Customer Service
- Project Management
- Sales Support
- Notary Public for the State of Texas
Confidential, Corpus Christi, TX
Human Resource Administrator
- Facilitate new employee orientation and ensure appropriate and complete on boarding process. This includes annual benefits, open enrollment, employee programs/activities, and support of health, safety and workers compensation.
- Process Payroll & Timecard management, discrepancies, time off tracking. Maintaining personnel filing system, record retention program and assemble data for internal reports for monthly headcount/turnover.
- Support management/associates with administration of HR policies, processes and procedures including training, coaching, pay & benefits.
- Other duties include processing mail, greeting visitors, and assisting departments organizing meetings and trainings.
Project Administrator / Document Control
- Provided administrative support to various Project Management, QA, Engineering and other departments as needed.
- Daily use of company Standard Operation Procedure and instructions.
- Reproduce and assemble the IOM manuals in accordance with project schedule
- Requisition supplies/services required for the preparation of the IOM.
- Maintain drawing lists and drawing files in compliance with Document Control procedures.
- Ensure all engineering documents are in compliance with procedures
- Reconciles reports, accounts, inventory, etc., compiles segments of monthly reports
- Maintain physical quality of hard copy documents on file.
- Issue and file new and revised drawings, update drawing lists, respond to all print requests, issue DCN(s) associated with MO(s) and distribute
- Maintained and developed new forms for project specific document control as required within interdepartmental demands.
Confidential, Roswell, GA
- Provide efficient Project Management expertise on project updates, verifying project status and focused on operational efficiencies and open communications for a $100MM organization.
- Administrative support services for two frozen vegetable manufacturing plants located in Mexico; transform unorganized business operations through the introduction of standardized internal controls, policies and procedures to drive efficiencies and accountability across the board.
- Maintain accurate purchase order logs, weekly production schedules, monthly sales reports, and weekly consignment accounts; receive customer orders and notify plant operations of pending invoices while maintaining integrity of data in this fast paced environment.
- Ensure all customers are informed daily by e-mail of order status and delivery appointments; develop a customer-centric culture, increasing client loyalty and satisfaction.
- Manage all international logistics and coordinate with carriers for delivery, and verify all required documentation for all orders coming into the United States.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Customer Service Representative
- Utilized bilingual ability that allowed for effective customer service and support initiatives.
- Developed and implemented processes, forms and guidelines that created a more efficient operational flow. Managed customer service for retail environment, successfully supporting sales personnel, focused on purchase orders, and provided all customer-centric information on type of stone purchased.
- Responded to customer and client requests or inquiries that concerned services, products, billing, claims, and innovatively resolved problem areas with customer-centric results.