- Multifaceted technical career with 12+ year track record of innovation and successTechnically sophisticated IT consultant and SDLC expert with multiple professional experiences in project management and business analyst roles. Proven ability to integrate PLCs in the pharmaceutical industry, while maintaining compliance with current legal standards. Successfully implemented software applications in Healthcare, Financial Services, Supply Chain, Point of Sale (POS), Banking, Credit Card, and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) sectors.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) / Project Management / GAP Analysis / Risk Management
- Cost & Effort Estimating / User Acceptance Testing (UAT) / Requirements Gathering/Implementation/Delivery/Product Support/Pre - sales Support
Application Utilities: PL/SQL, POWERHOUSE, iRise, Jira, Tapestry AP, RallyCloud Platforms SAP/Hana Cloud, Salesforce, OutSystems Agile platforms
ETL: SAP BW, SAP/HANA Cloud, Mobile Applications (Android), Web Applications
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle/Rdb, Access, MySQL, Chronicles, Clarity
Methodologies: RUP, Custom Development processes, UML, SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, Iterative
Enterprise Technology: J2EE, Enterprise Architect, Web Services (SOAP/REST), SAP/HANA Cloud
Director - Business Systems Analyst
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Technical Scope: HTML5, CSS, Java MySQL, Oracle Enterprise Architect, Agile, SAP/HANA Cloud-based environment, Ajax, JSON
- Developed and implemented solutions for clients within the pharmaceutical export and bottle manufacturing industry.
- Assessed current issues and advised on FDA/EU compliance, while also managing CAPA, data integrity, cGMP, access controls, machine calibration, performance validation, and other outstanding concerns.
- Estimated costs, built positive customer relations, and resolved production losses.
- Successfully managed product development, solution design, global delivery of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) on SAP/HANA cloud technologies.
- Integrated legacy PLC systems with the current application.
Solution Architect / Design Consultant
Confidential, Oakland, CA
Technical Scope: HTML5, CSS, Java MySQL, Oracle Enterprise Architect, Agile, Unix, Windows
- Gathered requirements form clients and obtained approvals from stakeholders.
- Conducted GAP analysis and estimated costs/effort.
- Developed use cases and organized JAD sessions.
- Managed security concerns via access control.
- Guided the product selection, implementation, and delivery of Healthcare solutions like Enrollment, Benefits, Claims, Payments,
Principal Solution / Business Systems Analyst
Technical Scope: Medicare Advantage and Cost Claims, Confidential, MS Office Suite
- Analyzed risk while working on enterprise-level architectural definitions, designs, and workflows.
- Developed and reviewed logical solution design and physical solution documents.
- Evaluated vendor software for Confidential application using Forrester and Gartner materials.?
- Project managed Medicare Advantage / Cost Encounter Data Submission and Confidential (Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance).
Sr. Business Systems Analyst / PM
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
Technical Scope: HLD, MS Office Suite
- Collected business requirements from business for analysis.
- Met with stakeholders to identify concerns and engaged with developers and QA staff in estimations.
- Identified and addressed gaps.
- Prepared high-level design documents. Managed identified and anticipated risks.
- Directed a project involving Marketing, Merchandising and Advertising and APS.
Sr. Business/Systems Analyst
Confidential, Oakland, CA
Technical Scope: EDW Interfaces for Claims, BRD, HLD, MS Office Suite
- Led a medical center project from requirements gathering and gap analysis to risk identification and mitigation.
- Configured requirements within the application and implemented the software at facility sites.
- Trained end users and coordinated implementation with department teams to ensure a smooth transition.
- Delivered a Physician & Staff Scheduling Resource system.
Project Manager / Sr. System Analyst
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Technical Scope: HIPAA 270/271, SOAP, Design SSO, SAML, EDI, Web services, SOA, Rx claims
- Analyzed, designed, and implemented multiple applications for a consumer-driven healthcare system.
- Delivered business requirements, analysis, design, and QA support.
- Implemented a Web service link to an external business partner to successfully retrieve Eligibility using HIPAA 270/271 transactions utilizing SOAP.
- Reviewed potential incentives with an internal partner (Healthcare AtoZ) for Benefit Adjustment transactions.
- Designed a SSO (single sign on) interface using ping federated (SAML) technology.
- Developed Medical and Rx claims, HIPAA-278 transactions, and Eligibility data feeds to internal partners (INGENIX, Optum Health).
- Activated Enterprise Activation Messaging for sending personal/general messages to members.
- Delivered Messaging Web services for the eAMP delivery channel.