- Senior IT Executive with over 20 years of experience and distinguished by expertise in IT infrastructure, strategic application of disruptive and emerging technologies, value driven solution development and implementation, strategic planning, operational leadership, business development, customers and stakeholders’ relationship, team building and management and program management to take companies to next - level and driving innovation.
- “ Confidential is an exception, dedicated and results-oriented professional. He was a critical leader in the organization’s under-budget, on-schedule multi-million-dollar software and technology system infrastructure upgrade and customer launch. Hardworking, knowledgeable, insightful and innovative, Confidential was the go-to expert when we needed to be sure an important task was completed in a systematic and precise way. Deadline oriented, independent and passionate, Confidential is one of the best IT and project management experts I’ve had the pleasure of directing.”
- Enterprise & Network Architect
- Business Strategy & Planning
- IT Operations & Infrastructure
- Education Technology
- Team Leadership
- Project & Program Management
- Product Strategy & Development
- Business & IT Transformation
- Roadmap Creation
- Revenue Opportunities
- IT Solutions
- Staff Recruiting & Management
- Research & Development
- Cloud & SaaS Solutions
PMP, ITIL, Agile Scrum, Windows/Linux/Unix systems administration, Enterprise level routers & switches, Enterprise level security and backup solutions, Database administration, LAMP, Office 365 Sharepoint Online, Office 365 Enterprise, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce Enterprise, Google Apps for Enterprise, ISP/NOC Operations, Web 2.0 technologies, NAS, PHP, Coldfusion, HTML5, CSS, PERL, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, MS Office 2016 suite, Wireless LAN solutions, Customer Relationship Management & Business Intelligence solutions, Cyber Security
Confidential, Manassas, VASenior Director of Technology
- Leading the overall business development and emerging services, while working closely with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering to provide high quality, scalable, secure and value drive Information Technology Services and Solutions to customers.
- Responsible for creating development, implementation methodologies, processes and teams to support demanding customer base and highly aggressive business goals.
- Also, responsible for managing full P&L for product development, services and solutions to customers, and R&D.
Senior Director of Technology
Confidential, Washington, DC
- To modernize, re-architect and implemented business critical, revenue generating enterprise-wide simulation software known as Simulation Software 3 and associated content through a $5M grant using agile development methodologies for the network of 45 Challenger Learning Centers across the globe serving more than 300,000 students and over 40,000 teachers.
- Secured a $4.2M federal grant for a cutting-edge innovative education technology solution. Team Lead and Program Manager for successfully developing and implementing the product in Virginia elementary schools serving thousands of students.
- Technical lead of the team that designed and installed the Next Generation Challenger Simulator in San Antonio, TX. This new design, responsible for generating new business, is now being used as a baseline for all new installations in and outside the United States.
- Team and Technical Lead to design and install a multimillion-dollar, state-of-the-art Next Generation Challenger Simulator in Seoul, South Korea. One of the major contributions was introduction of IPAV system, to save the organization more than $150,000 per installation.
- Technology lead and major contributor to a $5M Confidential Cooperative Agreement. The proposal received high ratings from the agency as being highly integrated, scalable and innovative.
- Drove cultural change instrumental in expansion, boosting efficiency with new technologies and solutions, and KPIs measuring strategic and financial results.
- Hold financial responsibility for IT solutions development, implementation, support, and internal IT infrastructure including revenue, utilization, margins and R&D budget.
- Introduced business intelligence solutions through Salesforce and customized data collection and analytics software on SAP’s cloud hana to improve customer services, and efficient and cost-effective sales cycle.
- Recommended short and long-term approaches and strategies for enterprise-wide IT transformation and modernization to realize greater business value, optimize productivity and efficiencies, high return on investment, and delivering savings.
- Built network-wide collaboration suite on cloud based Office 365 and Sharepoint, Box for business and Google Cloud for Education.
- Led the effort to update company’s website using responsive templates and latest web technologies for public and intranet users, which increased traffic and user engagement by 50%.
- Scalable and cost-effective implementation of networking and systems solutions within the organization and the Challenger Learning Centers Network to reduce the IT overheads by 60% and improve productivity and efficiencies by at least 40%, saving the organization thousands of dollars yearly.
- Program and Project Manager for multiple internal and external teams and developed processes for estimating schedules and cost, training, implementation, and support.
Senior Network Engineer
Confidential, Somerville, NJ
- Working as a consultant at ISP Cloud from Confidential Inc., responsible for development and installation of the ISP infrastructure.
- Developed and implement a web-based help desk support system to provide ISP Customer Services to boost credibility with customers.
Senior Network Engineer
Confidential, Mclean, VA
- Team lead that developed a web content filtering solution based on latest technologies for public and education spaces. This solution got a patent from Confidential .
- Led the team of network engineers to design and implement networking solutions at schools and colleges for content filtering solution.
- Developed customized Business Intelligence solution with dashboards on Oracle and Developer 2000 reporting to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- Developed and implemented a comprehensive technical support and training program for staff and customers to improve quality of service, customer satisfaction and better collaboration.
- Led R&D team to find best hardware and software platforms for the web content filtering solution.
- Led R&D team to develop and implement state-of-the-art Wireless LAN solutions, which was a core services to clients and main source of revenue for the company.
- Designed, installed and managed entire Internet Service Provider (ISP) NOC for more than 10K online users using latest technologies to reduce total cost of ownership and improved return on investment. Due to highly innovative approach, the company was able to offer competitive rates to customers with highest quality of service increasing revenue by 200% within first 2 years of operations.
- Developed and implemented a customer retention driven helpdesk and customer support operations for 10K+ ISP users.
- Developed, installed and managed web-based customer relationship management (CRM) software for city’s energy firm with more than 2 million users. The solution and support generated revenue and enabled growth of ISP operations.
- Customized MS Exchange and Outlook based email system for Confidential Ltd to generate revenue in sales and support.
- Provided technology support in developing an ISP billing system, purchased by multiple local ISPs for their customer billing and accounting.