Confidential is an experienced and knowledgeable Technology professional. Has extensive experience in software development and IT Architecture, Solution Architecture, Security Architecture, Technical Architecture, Infrastructure, Web & Mobile Applications.
SELECTED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Business Systems Consultant
- We are building a Business to support the automotive industry addressing all phases of the manufacturing process from the front office to the back office Applications.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
BI Reports Developer - Team Lead
- We are building a Talent Management Systems ( Confidential ) for one of the world leaders in banking. Data sources include legacy systems and entered data from today's Human Resources demands.
- My role as Team Lead for Business Intelligent reporting requires knowledge of current reporting needs and future reporting requests.
- OBIEE, OBIA, BI Publisher, Tableau are a few of the tools being used.
- The reporting requirements cover a wide variety of visuals ranging from static reports to Map type visuals.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Software Systems Engineer
- An initiative is under way to move the portions of the source data transport for the overall business intelligence program for the company from Web Sphere to Informatica as the overall ETL tool.
- Oracle database requirements-collection and design
Confidential, Aiken, SC
- Position required providing support for the data warehouse for the OBIEE) Solution.
- Maintaining a fundamental comprehension across all areas of OBIEE (technical and functional) to define vision and strategies for OBIEE. Responsible for application and user security settings. Produced reports using BI publisher.
- Responsible for transitioning data from transactional applications to Confidential schema format.
Confidential, Winston Salem, NC
- Team Lead responsible for the movement and transformation of large data sources relative to the clients Business Partners from source to target via Informatica
Environment: Oracle10G, Oracle11G, Sql Server, Siebel8, Flat files, Informatica, AIX.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Team Lead responsible for the architecture and design for an Business Intelligence solutions for the world’s leading specialist in air transportation communications and information technology.
- This roll works directly in the Development team, DBA group and the business to gather requirements from the business and write HLD documents used to assist with building solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- The Agile Methodology is being used to coordinate all project related artifacts.
Confidential, Rhode Island
- Team Lead responsible for the construction of design documentations for an OBIEE 10G Business Intelligence solutions for a major utilities company.
- This roll coordinated directly with the business to gather requirements and write documents that developers used to generate or code solutions to meet the needs of the business. Oracle 11G is the database.
Confidential, Augusta, GA
Siebel Systems Engineer
- Responsible for the construction of High Level Design and Applications Design documentation for solutions relative to the CRM systems for a major telecommunication company.
- This roll coordinated directly with the business to gather requirements and write documents that developers used to generate or code solutions that met needs of the business.
- The environments consist of Siebel with Partner Relationship Management interfacing with multiple critical systems Oracle is the database.
- Systems above provide portions of the source data for the overall business intelligence program for the telecom company with Informatica as the ETL tool.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Senior Principal Consultant / Architect / Project Manager
- Responsible for the design and implementation of a Visual Presentation solution for a large telecommunications company.
- The environment consisted of OBIEE, Map Viewer, NAVTEQ, Informatica and the Oracle Database. Source systems included Oracle Transportation Management, Oracle Inventory Management, Oracle Order Management, and Oracle Warehouse Management with a Fleet Management systems used for Vehicle data.
- The objective of the systems is to track the movement of inventory or assets through the lifecycle of the asset showing its value visually on a map with drill down capabilities showing various geographical levels or locations through to the actual asset itself providing its current location and value. This solution is targeted to upper management to provide a snapshot in time view of telecom assets.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
Senior Consultant / Project Manager
- Project Manager for the building of an Confidential Proof of Concept and the implementation of OBIEE
- The Siebel Applications and PeopleSoft Financials are in production and provide its details to the data warehouse via Informatica mappings and coordinated through the Data Warehouse Console.
- The Data Warehouse is hosted on an Oracle Exadata Database Machine. The Data Warehouse is constructed from several sources including the Siebel Applications, PeopleSoft Financials and many Confidential Pro data sources from manufacturing plants around the world and supporting data sources internal to headquarters.
- We have decided to move the Confidential POC through the SDLC into production using Informatica ETL jobs to move data from the Data Warehouse into Confidential Cubes for pricing analysis to support a pricing analyst as they do an account review.
Confidential, Chicago, IL and Pittsburgh, PA
- Oracle Business Intelligence Dashboards solution for the Mortgage Division of a Financial Services company. I was tasked with managing the activities of the OBI development team.
- The source environments includes a Customer Data Store built on Oracle serves as the source system.
- The ETL strategy uses Informatica to control the movement and timing of source to target data movements.
Confidential, Augusta, GA
Siebel / OBIEE Solutions Engineer
- As a member of the delivery team for the Confidential Integrated Technology Delivery, Server Systems Operations group tasked with providing Siebel Application, Fusion Middleware and OBIEE installation
- The environments are Confidential AIX, Oracle databases with Siebel8 and Oracle E-Business Suite R12 as the applications. Oracle Fusion Middleware with Oracle AIA provides the integration layer for the solution.