- Implemented Billing systems with EDI and design, and experience with X12 transactions sets 837, 835, 270 - 271
- Outstanding client-facing skills and ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience with MS Project, Excel, Visio, LucidChart
- Adhere to all client best practices, standards, and procedures in the performance of job
- Hands-on experience with Windows OS Servers/ 2003/2008/2012 Server/Workstation installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience with Windows 2000/ 2003/2008/2012 Active Directory
- Hands-on experience with all aspects of installation, setup, upgrading, and troubleshooting of Windows NT/ 2000/2008/2012 Networks.
- Linux Ubuntu Server Administration
- Confidential Internet Information Server (IIS)Installation, setup, and administration
- Confidential SQL Server Administration
- Hands-on experience with Web Development: Frontpage, ASP.NET, XML, HTML, Perl, ASP, Sharepoint 2003, Biztalk 2004, MS CRM 1.2, InfoPath, IIS 5/6, Apache
- Hands-on experience in Web Load balancing using BigIP F5
- Hands-on experience with Database clustering and network clustering
- Crystal Reports Administration
- Novell NetWare 3.x to 5.x Administration (Client and Server).
- Citrix Winframe and MetaFrame 1.8, XP Planning, implementation, and administration
- Hands-on experience with TCP/IP, IPX/SPX. SNMP, RIP, Confidential, Confidential, WINS.
Confidential, Blytheville, AR
- Working on Real - time Telemedicine integrated technologies to deliver healthcare services to remote areas using Real-time, Store and Forward methodologies with H.261 and H.263 Video compression standards
- Worked with MS SQL and Tools to Manage applications, utilize secour Owncloud technology apps
- Utilize Scripting with FTP automation tools (WinSCP, Powershell)
Senior Technical Project Manager
- End to end delivery of the lifecycle of complex technical Enterprise projects comprising of 7 Hospitals in the UMMS health system.
- Manage a projects with over 300 team members in different departments in the entire project lifecycle.
- Utilized visualization technologies such as Hyper-v, VMware, Citrix with capacity sizing tools to create Virtual Servers
- Analyzed complex hardware and software configurations on a enterprise level deployment.
- Created Visio / Lucidchart documentation for entire network deployment across 7 hospital systems
- Integrated medical equipment into the data network, with Middleware Confidential System
- Managed network and data project, medical equipment including site upgrades/Migration for networks, VLAN, Private VPN, and securing bids for equipment and managing timelines and implementation/installation
- Communicate and justify recommendations and plans to management and user communities.
- Assist with the evaluation and characterize software products and technologies and provide recommendations regarding selection and adoption, backed by rigorous analysis and justification.
- Assist with conducting proof-of-concepts ( Confidential ) and pilots for new products and technologies, analyze the value and impacts from technical perspectives, and effectively
Senior Technical Consultant
- Provided project leadership for enterprise based Network Administration, installation, and support
- Designed, deployed, and supported Windows Active Directory for two clients
- Established solid end-to-end testing infrastructure, including standard processes and tracking tools
- Ensured operational and system readiness for enterprise-wide installations
- Interfaced with the clients and internal MIS teams throughout the project
- Deployed Citrix MetaFrame servers for multi-platform and Wide Area Network access to client’s mission critical applications
- Provided system-wide upgrades in Confidential Windows platforms
- Upgraded and replaced obsolete technologies at a health-care facility, including integrating state-of-the-art paperless medical information systems solution
- Developed and implemented 24/7 service/support initiatives for customers using in-house IIS hosting with ASP codes.
Confidential, Washington, DCSenior Consultant
- Plan and implement Data Center Migration to new location
- Provide capacity planning, patch management solution, OS virtualization for new systems.
- Coordinate with outside vendors (Hardware software) on an integrated data center solution in telecommunication, Audio visual systems, security systems
- Implement new Integrated Membership Database
- Provide E-commerce, Web Farms, Security, Membership Portal
- Intel Data Center Consolidation. Design and develop Wintel server relocation strategy to a tier-3 datacenter
- Work with LAN team, Network Control Center to coordinate move strategy
- Worked on multiple server and clinical application deployment projects
- Provided Disaster Recovery Planning, Global Backup Strategy with leading hardware vendors such as Confidential, Confidential
- Work with necessary departments to implement migration, server consolidation using VMware, and Virtual Server . Provided capacity planning in the process
Senior Information Engineer
- Upgrading Windows 2000 Managed Member Servers (MMS) to Windows Server 2003 Domain Controllers;
- Configuring new AD sites and migrating users from MS Windows NT 4.0 Domains to MS AD domains;
- Configuring Confidential and Confidential servers as a part of the migration process;
- Building SMS 2003 secondary sites (after prior SMS 2.0 site tear-downs) for the member servers; configuring SMS 2003 on the new servers; Installing and configuring SMS 2003 Proxy Management Points (PMP);
- Providing technical guidance and proactive support to all headquarters, (including SSA managers and systems coordinators and local vendor support personnel) involved in the AD migration and Windows 2003 server upgrade across the United States;
- Supporting site systems staff in preparing and configuring the servers;
- Troubleshooting and providing solutions to the technical issues during migration and post-migration processes.
- Work with Facilities Project Manager on the timeframe of the installation of Radiation Oncology vendor of choice, Varian, and their Varis product.
- Provide and business continuity and risk analysis for department.
- Schedule the configuration of the servers with LAN Administration team to conform with Varian's product requirements.
- Work with Varian, NCC and cabling vendor for location of new jacks within the RADONC (Radiation Oncology) department and within the STC Data Center.
- Work with necessary departments for the integration of the HL7 approach for Star, IDX, and CIH components of chargeback procedures.
- Provide status on completed and outstanding issues on projects.
Lead Engineer/Project Manager
- Performing in a Lead Engineer / Project Manager capacity, managed development and implementation strategy for migrating approximately 500 Confidential -UX, SUN Solaris, Confidential Windows servers, and cluster servers to a new Data Center without disruption of business activity
- Utilized state-of-the art technology to develop recommendations for improving network bandwidth utilization and applications performance
- In cooperation with Confidential Corp, lead the team in developing and implementing complete RRAS and VPN/RADIUS solution on Windows 2003 Server platform for Confidential 1000 company with more than 2000 remote users
Project Lead /Senior Systems Engineer
- Planned, designed, and managed the deployment of Sharepoint portal for 1000 User environment
- Configured Sharepoint portal server 2003
- Deployed medium and large Sharepoint server farms
- Performed disaster recovery mockup with Sharepoint on a lab and live environment
- Integrated Mission Critical Applications to Sharepoint portal
- Project lead for Confidential
- Provided Configuration to IIS service used by WSS (Virtual Servers, Application Pools, Authentication, AS.NET)
- Provided capacity planning in Topology and infrastructure