- Propose solutions to complex and unusual data requests
- Ability to analyze technical data
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of the Confidential ( Confidential )
- Experience working with large and complex data sets
- Knowledge of Longitudinal Data Systems as it pertains to Educational data sets
- Experience with SQL, data warehouses, and statistical data presentation.
Senior Consultant, Washington, DC
- Worked on Confidential (Real Estate Management System) and Confidential (National Data Center) for the Federal Aviation Administration, created scheduled and ad - hoc reports as requested by the client, developed SQL and PL/SQL queries n Oracle-based environment; participated in weekly meetings with Confidential stakeholders;
- Worked on data cleansing and data validation procedures in Oracle and MS SQL environments.
Data Analyst, Herndon, VA
- Worked on Multidimensional Insurance Data Analytics System to resolve data integrity issues, created various ad-hoc and scheduled reports, analyzing data structures and business requirements, resolving Confidential tickets as requested. Worked on the Credit Data Repository system that receives loan data from six different sources via Ab-Initio ETL, combining it into an Oracle database based on the business requirements, and then creating the vending loan data files for end users.
- Created and maintained the integrated Solution Specification based on the scope document, and business and data requirements.
- Worked on data mapping specification to integrate data from multiple sources as well as creating output loan data files for end users, using data model analysis leveraging file references, SQL joins and Oracle views and packages.
Data Analyst, Chantilly, VA
- Worked on Multidimensional Insurance Data Analytics System to resolve data integrity issues, created various ad-hoc and scheduled reports, analyzing data structures and business requirements, resolved Confidential tickets as requested.
Technical Consultant, Chevy Chase, MD
- Working on ETL and T-SQL solutions to process hierarchical data to create reports with actual, expected and expected over time period results for input project milestones.
- Created combined SSIS and store procedure solution to populate the MS SQL 2012 database from .csv input files, assigning initial values according to the business rules and calculations the required rollups.
Database Analyst/Administrator, Arlington, VA
- Working on improving T-SQL query performance on MSSQL 2008, writing scripts to maintain key tables and their indexes.
- Performing other work on as needed basis for the web reporting application
Technical Consultant, Arlington, VA
- Provided Technical Support to business teams and developers providing business solutions by using Business Intelligence tools (BIDS, Cognos)
- Created multiple custom-made reports for the Department of Housing and Urban Development in MS SQL 2005 and 2008 environments.
- The work also included final data analysis, ETL data cleansing, input data control, fixing bugs and logical errors, validating data, maintaining views and store procedures.
Data Analyst, Reston, VA
- Research & Development for Road Pricing project (PostgreSQL, Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Server, T-SQL, SSRS, VBA)
- Created multiple ETL interfaces (integrated packages, stored procedures and Python scripts) for CRS Human Resources data migration (from MS SQL, MS Access and Excel spreadsheets to MS SQL and JDE environment.
- The work included creating multiple .CSV files as well as throughout data analysis, applying complicated business rules and international data cleansing; writing detailed self-explanatory documentation and creating different test case scenarios, trapping and filtering out errors, creating interface logs, etc.
- Researched methodologies and technical approach for GPS-based road billing system, including data transfers and conversions to/from Postgres, Oracle, MSSQL; writing PG/SQL queries and functions.
- Generated of test data for “exotic” boundary cases for QA team.
Data Analyst, Reston, VA
- Business Intelligence training projects (BIDS, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and VBA).
- Created integrated packages for the company's database that automatically updates tables and processes employees’ timesheets. Worked on analysis by using fact and dimension tables and processing OLAP cubes to analyze sales for a given period and to determine company’s key performance (KPI indicators).
IT/Data Specialist, Richmond, VA
- Provided technical support for the Client Server Warehousing system on a daily basis.
- Supported 68 distribution centers online and followed up with every customer to ensure that the ticket was resolved. Created problem records for next software releases.
- Created requirement documents for changes in new CSW releases.
- Worked on Bin Usage, Bin Verification, Cycle Count Generation, Put away Confirmation functionalities.
- Work also included communication with the mainframe based Confidential Network Information system and ETL solutions.
- Demonstrated initiative to find potential problems, as a result, an incorrect data transmission from CSW to the host was eliminated.
- Focused on the end results as defined by the customer.
SQL Server/Oracle/Data Developer, Milwaukee, Reston
- Developed and implemented Genetic-Sequence Retrieval and Processing System database related modules.
- Implemented proprietary modules for Confidential /X-Ray image data retrieval and transmission in Client-server environment; procedures for Sequence Retrieval from multiple separate Oracle and DB2 based databases.
- Developed procedures to control data consistency and business rules. Worked on Customer Information and Billing conversion project (HP-3000 to Oracle), which includes object validation, data mapping and cleansing, creating input tables from legacy, writing ETL modules and documentation.
- Designed, developed and implemented specific datasets/structures for Sequence Matching and Modification modules.
- Work was done in mixed Unix PC - Windows (PL/SQL, MS SQL Server, Java and MF COBOL) and mainframe environments.
- Developed triggers, procedures, modules and packages to insure data consistency, enforced company’s business rules, access policy data in DB2 environment, edited unloaded tables, worked on Supra/DB2/Oracle conversion.
- Enhanced policy processing modules to support new customer categories according to the policy regulations.