- Over 11 Years of experience as Business / Technical Systems Analyst in Pharmaceutical, Financial and Manufacturing industry.
- Interact with Business users and Product Owners to gather and document business requirements.
- Convert business requirements (BRD) in to functional requirements (SRS/FRD) and design documents.
- Analyze, Design, Develop and Implementation of various COTS, custom products under SDLC guidelines in regulated and non - regulated environments.
- Perform System design validation, Change control, Key Performance indicators (KPI s) identification, Devotion tracking, Risk management, Product limitations, deviation, requirement traceability matrix, Quality assurance and application training documentation.
- Create and execute installation process (IQ/IV s) and SOP s for various applications in regulatory/validated GXP environments (GLP/GDP).
- Good understanding of Quality System Validation according to FDA Guidelines under 21CFR Part 11 regulations and SOX audit.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) implementation as part of software distribution model
- Change Management using ISM, Remedy and other custom ticketing services.
- Perform GAP analysis at various stages of documentation - business rules, business and system work flows, user administration and requirements based on user stories.
- Create Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Swim line Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Good understanding in implementing web applications using SOAP/ REST
- Perform Data mapping between various systems and reviewing ETL jobs using Informatica
- Create Test plan, analyze Test cases and co-ordinate testing effort, defects tracking at QA, UAT and BAT using Quality Center
- Implement SDLC using Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Implement Windows Server upgrade in physical and virtual environment along with Active directory, GPO, DNS, DHCP and network application integration.
- Good exposer SAP environment and analyzing standard, ad-hoc reports using business objects
- Good understanding of Versionone tool in deploying projects under Agile scrum methodology
- Good understanding of Hadoop information architecture, data modeling and data mining, machine learning and advanced data processing.
- Plan, document and implement backup and restore procedures to ISO standards.
- Quality Center
- Visio 2010
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Snag-It, Photoshop
- Server Studio
- Windows 2003, 2008 R2, 2012 Server
- HP SA agent
- SharePoint 2010
- LiveMeeting, WebEx
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Plan, Design and implement application refresh from Windows 2003 Servers to Windows 2012 Servers under SDLC guidelines
- Acted as a liaison between the business, IT and external vendors.
- Used Agile, Scrum methodologies in implementing various custom and COTS products.
- Gather Business Requirements, Interacted with BPM Vendor, to be effected Users, Project Manager and SMEs to get a better understanding of the Business Processes
- Understand the Scope of the project along with business process, requirement specification through one on one and JAD sessions
- Identified and finalized Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Prepare Business Requirement Document and then converted business requirements into Functional Requirements Specification and Technical Specification
- Analyzed and reviewed BPM application implementation (vendor application) hosted by NFS for LFN advisors as part of SaaS.
- Reviewed and finalized user access restrictions in implementing software distribution model (SaaS) with Business users and SME s.
- Document Use Case Specifications, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Entity Relationship diagrams (ERD) and testing documents
- DB Attribute identification, verification and perform data mapping exercise
- Build and maintain SQL scripts, store procedures and complex queries for data extraction and analysis.
- Review and update scheduled ETL jobs using Informatica
- Analyzed and documented web services standards used for SOAP / REST on various internal and external web applications
- Performed Stakeholder analysis to identify the key players for project success.
- Participated in Stakeholder management review meetings to ensure project scope and document any requirement deviations.
- Identified and involved all key stakeholders, contributors, business, operations and technical resources that must participate in projects and ensure that contributors are motivated to complete assigned tasks within the parameters of the project plan.
- Analyzed and documented functional requirements for SaaS applications (Redtail, Ebix) to be accessed over Salesforce interface.
- Facilitated meetings with developers, SA’s and Testers to collaborate resource allocation and project completion using MS Project.
- Created Use Cases and test scripts based on approved functional nonfunctional requirements.
- Created and update Process Work flows, Functional Specifications, and responsible for preparing Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Functional Specification Document (FSD)
- Created and managed project templates, Use Case project templates, requirement types and traceability relationships in RequisitePro
- Performed gap analysis as part of Business Requirement
- Responsible for creating business flow diagrams (using MS-Visio)
- Reviewed Simulate user functionality and its limitations on ANG
- Reviewed application migration process for each nine Broker Dealer applications running on Windows 2003 Server to run on Windows 2012 Server
- Prepared technical dependencies involved in migrating Broker Dealer application from running in .Net framework 2.0 to .Net framework 4.0 on Windows 2012 Server
- Reviewed the developed scripts to sync user profile between ANG DB (OIM) and Caesar BD
- Coordinated testing effort with onshore and offshore teams on defect tracking using Quality Center
Confidential, West Point, PA
Business Systems Analyst
- Reviewed BRD and converted business requirements in to functional and technical requirements. Created swim line diagrams on business work flow in implementing RAIMS (Research Animal Information Management System)
- Implemented IV s on all three tier application systems, DB s and network environment. Reviewed Topaz Elements (COTS application) functionalities and created application training document.
- Created test plan and test scripts based on BRD and FRD. Coordinated testing efforts with off shore and on shore testing team and defect tracking using Quality center
- Documented user stories on key business requirements and application functionalities as part of Scrum methodology.
- Performed dry run of system test scripts for major application functionality covering key business requirements.
- Developed and executed database scripts using Toad for generating intended reports to verify key Business and functional requirements.
- Performed requirement traceability using BRD, FRD, KPI s and documented GAP analysis.
- Performed technical assessment review for all sprints in Development and Test environment.
- Involved in design and configuration of interface (OCI) between Topaz Elements and SAP.
- Modified and executed database scripts for analyzing various test scenarios to meet business requirements.
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
Business Systems Analyst
- Gathered Business Requirements. Interacted with Vendor, effected Users, Project Manager and SMEs to get a better understanding of the Business work flow and applications involved.
- Planned, Documented, Designed and implemented system refresh from Windows 2003 servers to Windows 2008 R2 servers and promoted them to Active directory s on VM s in vCloud under SDLC guidelines.
- Finalized Business Requirement, converted business requirements into Functional and Technical Requirements following all Confidential SOP s.
- Documented DNS, DHCP, Loglogic, GPO s configurations along with Test plan, test scripts, User stories and Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Managed testing effort, defect tracking and deviation documentation
Confidential, Gurnee, IL
Business Analyst / Technical Analyst
- Involved in coordination effort for Computer System enhancements implementation according to FDA guidelines, GLP, GDP and 21 CFR Part 11.
- Documented all IQ s, SOP s, IV s and installation processes as a part of GLP/GDP
- Documented Business, Functional requirements for new three tire SAP environment.
- Updated documentation for Change Management, Control Proposal, corrective and preventive actions to be taken by the management as a part of ISO documentation process.
- Managed and documented various system, network and application implementations, along with there testing efforts.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
Technical Business Analyst
- Administered and provided support in troubleshooting Windows 2000 Server Active Directory and their Users, Groups, OUs and GPOs Objects running in mixed mode.
- Maintained MS Exchange Server 2003 with user accounts, Public folders, Storage Groups, Groups with respective Mailboxes and Mails, keeping a backup of all .EDB and .STM files for a test system.
- Documented and executed Backup strategies on DB s, Internal application servers, MS Exchange Servers and network shared drives.
- Documented corrective and preventive actions in archiving 0% down time of all Server and Client systems. Provided Training and support to the users working on different client systems
Confidential, Benton Harbor, MI
- Planned, Designed and implemented Test / Dev environment for SAP onshore / offshore teams and documented IV s for Windows 2003 server Configure with DNS, DHCP, VPN and GPO services