- Having Professional 4+ Years of IT experience in Design & Development across different industries and involved in all phases of SDLC in different projects and 2 years of experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tool Blue Prism 6.2/6.1/5.2.
- Created process model for windows based application using Blue Prism and testing it in the inbuilt control room provided by Blue prism.
- Worked on Integrating applications like (Web, Services, Mainframe, MS Office, GUI, Outlook etc.) using workflow, automation tools (Blue Prism).
- Strong knowledge in developing Web Services using SOAP, REST and XML.
- Involved in fixing Business Process Production issues using Blue Prism.
- Experienced in building Blue Prism Processes and Business Objects for various business systems.
- Involved in designing, developing and implementation of Robotic process automation using Blue Prism.
- Worked on various quality assurance methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile Methodologies and a solid understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle).
- Involved in the designing solutions utilizing RPA (Robotic Process Automation) software, maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the technical resource on a project .
- Expertise in developing various applications using Visual Studio , XML , Web Services, SQL Server technologies.
- Created RPA structure and team along with production support, designed and developed RPA solutions to accelerate Business processes.
- Used Blue Prism MAPIEx add on library for manipulating mail boxes.
- Efficiently handled monitoring and troubleshooting the Blue Prism environment through Control room.
- Participated online meetings to demonstrate the capabilities of RPA for on - going projects and potential clients.
- Creation, development and maintenance of automated MI Reporting of Blue Prism processes in MS Access and Excel, also looking into running this in MS SQL Server using MS Access front-end.
- Able to learn new technologies quickly, Good Written and verbal communication, team player and can work independently.
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC pattern : Controller Actions , View Engine , HTML Helper methods, Entity Framework Model.
- Design solution, Implemented Blue prism frame (Connectors, VBO, ACI, Process studio, control room and System manager) work to update the Provider directory from excel , website data through screen scraping and using OCR (Optical character recognition) from printed material for better capturing of text from image and make it readable .
- Created excel macros based tools for XML handling, automating mainframe screens and custom reports creation from HP QC/ALM and integrated with Blue Prism.
- Strong knowledge on various modules of Blue Prism - Login Agent , Queue Management , Environmental Variables , Session Variables , Credential Manger and Encryption Schemes, SQL queries and Procedures , Environmental Locks, SMTP Integration, Passing Input/output Parameters, Step Functions, Reviewing Logs, Throttles, Automation Dashboard, Release Management, Version Management etc
- Strong experience in design and development of relational database concepts with multiple RDBMS databases including Oracle 10g, My SQL, MS SQL Server & PL/SQL .
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET, C#.NET, Win Forms, ADO.NET, VB.NET, WCF/Web Services, Web API, VB6.0, Restful serviceWeb Development: HTML, Java Script, J Query, Angular JS, Node JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, MVVM, Bootstrap, CSS.
Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET, XML
Middleware: ADO.NET, Entity Framework 4.0/5.0/6.0, LINQ, Excel. .NET Framework 4.6/4.5, C# .NET, VB.NET.
Databases: SQL, My SQL, Oracle 10g.
Source Control: TFS, Visual Source Safe 6.0, SVN.
Automation Tool: Blue Prism V 5.0, 6.0,6.2,6.1
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
Application/Web Servers: Windows XP/2000/NT/7/8, Linux., Macintosh
RPA Blue Prism Developer
- Developing new Processes and Objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Design solution, Implemented Blue prism frame work (Connectors, VBO, Process studio, control room and System manager) work to update the Provider directory from excel, website data using OCR (Optical character recognition) from printed material.
- Involved in End to End development of Business Process using Robotic Process Automation.
- Performed requirement analysis by gathering both functional and non-functional requirements based on interactions with process owners, stake holders, and designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging, Documentation and Implementation of Business Process Solutions.
- Defined the performance support strategy and led implementation of an Embedded Performance Support Platform.
- Used various actions like Conditions and Loops, User prompts, Error Logging and commands like Object Cloning, OCR , Key Strokes etc , for coding the automation process.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Configured and deployed Process Studio activities in control room and configured Multi BOT Architecture setups and managing bot's workload using Blue Prism Work Queue.
- Took business requirements, current and future state process designs and translated them into process flows and Visual Business Objects within the Blue Prism Object studio, Process studio.
- Created Bots by using all the stages of Blue Prism to perform various operations like navigate, action, read, write, block, decision, loop, exception, calculation etc.
- Performed stress test for Bot to prove the scalability and stability of RPA code.
- Involved in building Blue Prism Processes and Business Objects for various business systems.
- Worked with mainframe, windows, web application, surface and End to end process automation using Blue Prism.
- P articipates in daily scrum meetings to report daily progress of automation activities and sprint planning for test planning activities.
- Experience in building Blue Prism Processes and Business Objects for various business systems
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Developed Many POC' s using Blue Prism for tool selection.
- Actively involved and participated in the planning and execution of code deployment by executing the work breakdown structure to ensure smooth and successful Go-live .
Environment: Blue Prism V6.0, .net, SQL server 2012, Quality Center, windows, excel, Agile Scrum, HTML, CSS, Visual Studio 2015, Git . Visual Studio 2017, MVC5, WEB APIs, ASP.Net 4.7 framework, SQL Server 2017, SSIS, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, Angular JS, j Query.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Design solutions utilizing RPA (Robotic Process Automation) software, maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team.
- Identified opportunity to automate manual tasks using Robotics Process Automation (RPA) technology, and established Commercial-wide RPA program to deliver the first software bot in production
- Experience in using Blue Prism Credential Manager for maintaining, securing and retrieving the user credentials.
- Helping the client to understand the benefits of RPA over traditional automation with various seminars, use cases and on-premise installation with development of proposed solution on RPA using Blue Prism.
- Analyzing the user stories and breaking up the user stories into sub-task with estimation.
- Worked on Integrating applications like (Web Services, Mainframe, MS Office, GUI, Outlook etc.) using workflow, automation tools (Blue Prism).
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for Pre-UAT phases supporting the operational teams during UAT and rollout phases.
- Automate various processes involved in SAP, billing system and CRM systems such as Account Creation, invoice generation, "Order Creation", "Order Submission", "Creation of accounts" etc to simplify the work for Service desk using Blue Prism.
- Experienced in building Blue Prism Processes and Business Objects for various business systems.
- Executed SQL Queries to check the data table updates after test execution using My SQL.
- Experience in staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments and efficiently handled monitoring and troubleshooting the Blue Prism environment through Control room.
- Managed a team of developers in an agile environment.
- Involved in the centralized infrastructure for maintaining several robots across the organization.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of robotic processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Exploring the possibilities of automation within SAP, billing systems and CRM applications such as Seibel and automate various processes based on input from respective teams.
- Involved in Process Management, Defining, Designing, Development and Testing.
Environment: Blue Prism, C#, .Net, ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, MVC5, WEB APIs, ASP.Net 4.7 framework, SQL Server 2017, SSIS, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, SQL Server and Windows Server, HTML, Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS, Node JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, MVVM, Bootstrap, CSS.
- Actively involved in the SDLC of requirement analysis, design and development of several components for web based application using Agile Methodology .
- Developed and enhanced Master Pages, User Controls, Custom Controls, and User Interface by using HTML .
- CSS, j Query, ASP.NET Controls along with Bootstrap Framework, Telerik Kendo UI Controls
- Used Angular JS framework to bind data of workers list and offices list in Web Application
- Worked on several ASP.NET server controls like Calendar, Grid View control, Repeater Control handled server-side events to optimize performance.
- Developed web application code using ASP.NET MVC and Razor View Engine .
- Implemented abstract, sealed classes, interfaces and classes to construct the business and data tier using C#, Entity Framework 7, and implemented Object Oriented Methodologies for application development.
- Extensive experience in working with User Controls in VB.NET code-behind files, debugging and quality testing of the code, and created functionality in networking module using Win forms.
- Consumed REST services with help of WCF to publish and consume data successfully.
- Created Login Forms and implemented Form-based Authentication to authenticate the users.
- Created LINQ enabled database layer using LINQ to SQL & Used Data annotations to validate the server-side input.
- Developed database using complex stored procedures, triggers and indexes using PL-SQL in Oracle 11g & T-SQL in SQL Server 2010/2012 and imported Data among two databases.
- Created reports in SSRS using properties like Chart Controls, Filters, Interactive Sorting, and SQL Parameters.
- Batch job monitoring for daily Mainframe batch run.
- Expertise in using TFS to open bugs, source control, reporting, project tracking, create tasks and user stories, initiate change requests and VSS to deploy application in VB.Net .
- Deployed application on test, production servers and managed application using Microsoft Azure .
Environment: Angular JS, HTML5, CSS 3, Bootstrap, IIS 7.5/8, XML, SOAP, LINQ, TFS, VSS, Entity Framework 7, T-SQL, SQL Server 2012/2014, Oracle 11g, SSRS, SSIS, Win Forms, Microsoft Vision, Visual Studio.
Jr .Net Developer
- Batch Job monitoring for daily Mainframe batch Run.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design and development.
- Effectively created reusable controls and integrated them into ASP.NET web pages.
- Formatted the SSRS reports using the Global variables, expressions and Functions.
- Participated in supporting to QA while testing and deployed the application into production.
- Worked on performance tuning of the application especially on SQL Server Stored procedures.
- Contribute to the development and execution of unit, system, integration, stress and user acceptance testing.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework (C#.NET)
- Extensively involved in Developing Components for Business Layer and Data Layer, implementation in MVC Architecture.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
- Created Stored Procedures to perform automated rules, updating to related tables using SQL Server 2008.