- Proactive self - manager with a background primarily in the telecommunications and consumer electronics industries.
- My previous experiences have honed skills including decision making, pattern identification, analysis, problem solving, collaborative working, leadership experience, mentoring and coaching, persuasive skills as well as strong writing and presentation skills.
- I am seeking to capitalize on recent work experience and training to pursue analyst or project manager career opportunities.
- Analytical Thinking
- Conflict Management
- Change Management
- Critical Thinking
- Effective Communication
- Project Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Confidential, Franklin, TN
- Successfully coordinated efforts of the Data Analytics team to translate departmental processes into automated functions resulting in $300,000+ annualized savings.
- Developed functional guidelines in support of a major promotional initiative and then worked closely with stakeholders across multiple workgroups on an ongoing basis to identify issues and opportunities for further systems enhancements.
- Conducted deep dive analysis of work requests and presented findings to stakeholders which were used to provide coaching and to prioritize updates.
- Completed user-acceptance testing for multiple system updates and developed the necessary test cases based on broad user story statements provided by UAT Coordinator.
- Achieved Employee of the Month recognition August 2013 and August 2015.
- Maintained 100% monthly quality and consistently produced leading metric results across all departmental work functions.
- Actively participated in calibration calls and presentations to share best practices and provide peer coaching.
- Frequently enlisted as the team point of contact and to provide floor support.
- Promoted to Senior Representative July 2011 which resulted in increased responsibilities and metric expectations.
- Leveraged feedback resulting in an approximately 20% performance metric improvement between December 2011 and April 2012.
Confidential, Tukwila, WA
- Provided sales and customer service support in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Duties also included concierge service, phone support, product and service demonstrations, inventory audits and store upkeep.
Confidential, Issaquah, WA
Inbound Customer Contact Specialist
- Achieved Team Mentor designation which added responsibilities for monitoring and coaching of new team members.
- Achieved Team Captain designation which added regular team meeting facilitation responsibilities.
- Promoted to Team Specialist in 2005 which added additional escalation handling and metric performance responsibilities.