- Versatile enterprise information technology project / program / product management professional with 10+ years of experience leading large - scale infrastructure programs and projects across multiple disciplines.
- Focused process-oriented problem solver with Confidential solid customer-focused approach, detailed orientated with exceptional organizational and leadership skills, while building lasting relationships based on dedication and integrity.
- Managed revenue generated projects ranging from $5K - $1.9M utilizing my multi-industry experience, education and training in software solutions/development projects such as network/hardware infrastructure; new, integration, migrations at the local client and/or data center locations.
- Applied expert project management knowledge, and the ability to lead projects including methods, metrics, tools, and techniques of business process reengineering, contracting and/or procurement, and contract negotiation and administration;
- Ability to work with cost-benefit analysis methods, achievement strategies, tools of quality assurance and quality control; Expert knowledge of the architecture and typology of software, hardware, and networks, including LANS, WANS, and telecommunications systems, and systems life cycle management.
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- System Migration/Integration
- Leadership and team building
- Decision making
- Waterfall & Agile Methodologies
- Clarity PPM Tool
- SharePoint Tool
- Digital Technologies (Mobile Apps)
- Requirements Elicitation
- MS Office Suite
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Reasoning and Problem Solving
- Vendor & Client Relations
- Scrum Master
- Sales & Operations
- ROI/EVM Analysis
- Proficient in Scrum practices for midsize to large organizations.
- Familiar with working in demanding client and server environments.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining strict quality standards.
- Led Confidential team in the development of technical procedures or documentation
- Initiated and implemented revisions to work group procedures
- Participated on internal workgroup process improvement teams
- Participated on business wide task forces or tiger teams
- Served as Confidential Subject Matter Expert (SME) for national level or multiple regions
- Good problem solving skills.
Senior IT Consultant
- Carry out research and data collection to understand the organization and presented findings and recommendations to clients.
- Implemented HRMS suite and supported HRMS business flows.
- Conducted requirements gathering and business mapping activities.
- Implemented recommendations/solutions and ensure the client received the necessary assistance to carry it all out.
- Assisted in functional analysis and created HRMS solutions.
- Participated in scoping study and documented business baselines.
- Prepared setup documentation and administered SSHR processes.
- Trained CPS Technical support for Installed and configured workflows utilizing AME and Personalization.
- Ran focus groups and facilitate workshops.
- Prepared business proposals and presentations when needed.
- Identified issues and formed hypotheses and solutions if required.
- Liaised with the external clients to keep them informed of progress to make relevant decisions.
Senior IT Project Manager Consultant
- Assigned by management to train coworker(s) and share project management processes, procedures, or lessons learned.
- Created internal project management guidance for my work group (e.g., training guide, desk guide, etc.).
- Initiated contact with coworkers to share project management processes, procedures, or lessons learned.
- Elevated project management issues and/or solutions to management to share knowledge with other work groups.
- Managed all aspects of Agile development through Scrum processes.
- Worked with vendors to ensure effective implementation of Agile.
- Identified problems and developed more efficient quality assurance procedures.
- Worked with project managers to meet client requests.
- Evaluated software development processes and made recommendations for updates.
- Coordinated and supported deliverables for multiple application teams across all phases of the software development life cycle; including functional system designs, code builds, testing and implementation.
- Interview the client's employees, management team and other stakeholders.
- Influenced technology selection/direction by gathering and reviewing requirements, working with required business, technology and vendor partners to determine if standard solution will work or if custom solution is necessary and recommending the best option.
- Ensured technology designs, solutions and implementations were in alignment with technology roadmap.
- Prepare business proposals and presentations.
- Identified issues and form hypotheses and solutions.
- Effectively manage 3rd party vendor programs’ impacts resulting from new and existing projects such as regulatory and compliance initiatives.
- Created pivot tables in spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft Excel
- Merged multiple data sources in relational database, such as Microsoft Access
- Manipulated data (e.g., using formulas, text to columns, formats) in spreadsheet software or relational database, such as Microsoft Excel or Access
- Assessed project health and “triple constraints” in project management software, such as Microsoft Project
Project and Product Implementation Consultant
- Provided IT project progression briefings or status updates to stakeholders
- Led meetings with stakeholders to discuss IT project requirements, plans, and status
- Presented recommendations to senior management and stakeholders to facilitate decision making process regarding IT projects
- Presented recommendations to executive management and stakeholders to facilitate decision making process regarding IT projects.
- Liaised with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Prepared project charters, timeframes, and schedules.
- Monitoring and tracking project’s progress and issue escalation.
- Tracked issue logs, project budgets and milestones.
- Provided internal and external project communication updates on status and deliverables.
- Created project documentation, plans and reports.
- Defined business requirements.
- Reviewed and document system processes.
- Consistently on the lookout for ways to deliver better value to the client.
- Establishing and helping to maintain customer long term relationships.
- Ensured the clients’ were successful in optimum utilization of products and solutions.
- Started and completed my Masters in Health Informatics from University of Illinois Chicago.
Enterprise Custom Solutions Project Manager
- Managed in-progress, distressed projects and brought them to 100% and completed on time and within project budget.
- Responsible for the day-to-day successful execution of contracted engineering, procurement, and construction scope in the areas of performance, financial metrics, planning, schedule, quality, contractual compliance, safety, and client satisfaction.
- Worked with operations group to establish protocols for each new contract.
- Managed and led medium teams of multi-discipline professionals.
- Coordinated and integrated the activities associated with the engineering, procurement, construction, and startup elements of the project team, including the activities of all third-party companies contributing to the initiative.
- Managed multiple clients and/or projects.
- Client Management - Obtained new/repeat business on medium size projects.
- Risk to B&V Profit & Loss Responsibility - Managed risk which may have included fixed price engineering, new technology or new clients.
Information Assurance Project Manager
- Conducted security reviews of information system documents to determine security posture of the system to which they pertain as well as the security impacts to the interconnected systems or enterprise.
- Conducted security interviews and testing and evaluation of system security controls implementation.
- Provided detailed documentation including data, analyses, and conclusions upon completion of interviews, tests, and assessments, including mitigations and, if indicated, appropriate escalation of identified risks and vulnerabilities.
- Managed and Performed Alternate/Information Systems Security Officer ( Confidential ) functions for supported systems as part of Continuous Monitoring and will interface with business systems throughout the FISMA Assessment and Authorization ( Confidential & Confidential ) life cycle to evaluate and identify appropriate mitigation strategies to bring Systems into compliance with established policy and industry guidelines
- Interfaced with business system technical and non-technical staff during self-assessments
- Managed and maintained Assessment and Authorization process documentation, templates, and SOPs
- Maintained the organizational Cyber Security Plan
- Maintained the organizational Common Control Catalog
- Provided Disaster Recovery coordination, testing, and training
- Provided Contingency Plan review and testing
- Coordinated and facilitated planned and unplanned events, providing after action reports and lessons learned