11 Years of experience in IT with more than 2 years of experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA). End to End experience in RPA tool implementation and Development. Derive and consult with customers to identify the process automation capabilities. Good experience in project and program management.
- Blue Prism
- Java Script
- MS SQL
- VBA z Systems z/OS, z/VM, z/Linux
- DB2, IMS
Senior Consultant - RPA
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures for the existing Business process to automate in Blue Prism
- Prepared requirements gathering, Design document, Process flow, Test case document.
- Responsible for Delivery ownership for Automation Projects.
- Conducted workshop for customers who would like to enable RPA in their organization to find out the various hidden manual process to automate.
- Involved in End to End Blue prism implementation and development
- Identify automation capabilities within customer and implement Automation POCs
- Consulted for specific client requests on z/OS System Programming and provided subject matter expertise on projects, such as installations, migrations, customization, application-support activities, performance improvements, etc.
- Supported in-house Mainframe system maintenance activities such as installations, migrations, and general housekeeping and monitoring
- Conducted training on z/OS and related topics for beginners at Confidential, including Architecture basics, Operations, Monitoring, Commands, etc.
- Conducted training on advanced topics to Confidential ’s clients and business partners, such as SMP/E, Parallel Sysplex, etc.
- Supported Confidential products on Mainframe platform such as DB2, CICS, WMQ, WAS, and associated ISV/OEM products from vendors like CA, BMC, ASG, etc.
- Supported a major outsourcing customer on system programming activities for their large mainframe environment.
- Supporting IPLs and managed IPL timelines, Led system maintenance windows, Performed IO gen activities using Hardware Configuration Dialogs, Remote HMC operations, etc.
- Performed SMP/E maintenance for z/OS such as PUT/RSU upgrades, Coexistence/Fallback maintenance for Hardware upgrades, PSP bucket reviews, HOLDDATA reviews, etc.
- Led maintenance roll-out from Engineering to Test to Production systems
- Provided off-shift support for z/OS as primary on-call
- Supported z/OS upgrade project by performing validation of project plans, customization of z/OS components, etc.
- Involved in special projects such as SDSF Maintenance/Cleanup, SDSF to RACF Conversion, SYSRES Cloning,
- Performed key customizations to z/OS such as APF, Linklist, Symbols, etc.; Performed printer additions/deletions/customization on IP Printway
- Role: IT Specialist - Integrated Technology Services - Nov’06 to Mar’08
- Provided support on initial setup of Mainframe platform for new customers, including installation and customization of z/OS and z/VM platforms, and related subsystems.
- Supported Confidential internal customers and commercial clients on system support activities such as OS installations, upgrades, and migrations, including for products like DB2, CICS, IMS, etc.
- Handled PMRs opened by Confidential India customers from the primary L1 support queue and coordinated with other specialist teams for further escalation and debugging
- Handled Serverpac and CBPDO upgrades for various products, including but not limited to, Confidential WebSphere Application Server for z/OS, Confidential Fault Analyzer, Confidential WebSphere Studio Asset Analyzer, Tivoli Omegamon for z/OS, Tivoli CAM WebSphere, Tivoli Workload Scheduler, Tivoli Omegamon XE for Messaging, Confidential CICS IA for z/OS, Confidential CICS Performance Analyzer, Confidential CICS Performance Monitor, Confidential SCLM Development Toolkit for z/OS, DB2 Administration Tool
- Performed z/VM installation, including DIRMAINT, RACF, and Performance Toolkit, and provided support for the platform.
- Performed z/Linux installations on z/VM and provided support for the platform.
- Conducted entry-level training programs for beginners on z/OS and related topics
- Performed z/OS installation and upgrades, including subsystems like DB2, CICS, etc. and associated ISV/OEM products
- Performed maintenance for z/OS, related subsystems, and ISV/OEM products
- Performed regular housekeeping and monitoring, including operational activities, such as IPLs, System shutdowns, Backup and Restores, SMF maintenance, Spool Maintenance, etc.
- Performed problem diagnosis and resolution for z/OS and related products
- Developed research reports on mobile markets, mobile technologies and case studies for a leading UK mobile consultancy firm
- Performed data research, data validation, configuring statistical models, and graphical representations
- Worked throughout the various stages in the report production life-cycle; Produced research data in tabular and visual forms
- Worked in key research reports related to mobile youth, mobile music, mobile games, mobile handsets, and mobile market reports of 50+ countries
Software Engineer Trainee
- Provided level 1 support for in-house mainframe system, such as console monitoring, tape operations, backup and restores, system shutdown and IPL support, batch monitoring, spool monitoring, SMF monitoring, basic RACF support and user administration, security and access-level provisioning, etc.