- Over 10 years of total IT experience in software development and Extensive experience as Confidential consultant with proficiency as Developer & Administrator in Confidential development across various industries and expert in implementation and end user training.
- Worked with various CRM applications like Confidential, Sales Cloud, Custom Cloud, Reporting and Analytics of Sales, Service and Custom Cloud, Application on Code backup.
- Hands - on experience in working with Force.com service cloud, custom cloud, community cloud, marketing cloud and sales cloud.
- Proficient with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, web service, Rest-API, Soap-API, Force.com App-exchange packages and Salesforce Metadata-API, Partner WSDL &Salesforce Enterprise WSDL.
- Possess comprehensive understanding on Confidential full life cycle implementation experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com Platform.
- Deep experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and also having Deep Experience with Salesforce Campaign Objects.
- Hands on experience in Confidential development using the APEX classes, Triggers, Components, Reports, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Force.com plug-in.
- Excellent understanding on OOPS concepts and have experience working on Java to Salesforce Integration using WSC.
- Analyzed Business and Product owner requirements in order to identification and evaluation of business requirements pertaining to all functions of the CRM/CPQ (Configure, Price and Quote)
- Experience In Scope, Design, Testing, Training, Deployment And Follow Up On A Multitude Of Strategic Projects Within Sales Force As The Sales Force Administrator.
- Experienced In Force.Com Apex Classes, Apex Triggers Integration, and Visualforce, Force.Com API Hands on Experience In Confidential CRM Integration, Developing And Deploying Custom Integration Solutions.
- Integration, Developing and deploying custom integration solutions using Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in,Force.com Explorer, Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Migration Tool.
- Good hands on practice with the new Lightning System Design which helps to quickly and easily create modern enterprise apps using Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components Performed.
- Salesforce Lightning Experience - Used SLDS for developing Lightning Components, Actions, Event and Server-Side Controller.
- Experience in modifying visual force pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects in lightning experience.
- Built apps visually with Lightning App Builder, Lightning Components and lightning connect integrations across multiple connection.
- Worked on Validation Rules, Workflows, and approval processes & developer user interface through Lightning Component.
- Proficiency in Confidential Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Workflows & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- Strong experience in creating various Reports, Dashboards (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Sales force as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Managing the data, Forecasting, Campaign Management, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Quotes and Dashboards.
- Experience in designing UML Diagrams like Use Case Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams in Microsoft VISIO.
- Interacted with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Business Process Owners (BPOs), Business Champions, Project Management Office (PMO), Change Management and Compliance to design Business Blueprints, As-Is and To-Be documents.
- Hands on experience in using Data Loader and Import Wizards for insert, update, delete, and upsert operations on data from Salesforce Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL queries across multiple objects within the Confidential database.
- Experienced in customizing standard objects Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed Salesforce Custom Web Services for handling inbound requests and outbound calls to external Web Services.
- A result-driven, analytical and coherent software developer with excellent skills in programming languages like Java, C++, and web technologies like HTML.
- Experience using Salesforce Data Migration using Data load tools: Workbench, Jitterbit Data Loader, Informatica, Apex Data Loader and Salesforce API Data Loader.
- Expert in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Experienced in deploying the AppExchange applications and integrating with third party applications and developing the Big Machines.
- Expertise in builds using Final builder and configuring version controls like CVS &VSS Well versed with Scrum based Agile methodologies.
Salesforce Technologies: Visual Force (Pages, Components and Controllers), Apex Data LoaderS-Controls, Force.com Apex Explorer, AJAX, Reports, Salesforce CRM, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages / Components, S Controls, Apex Web Services, Lightning, Confidential customizations like Record Type, Role Hierarchy, Validation, Quotes, Formulae, Page layouts, workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Apex Data Loader, Force.com, Workbench, Force.com Platform.
Clouds: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, APEX, SQL, and PL/SQL.
Databases: Oracle, 10g/9i, SQL Server, MYSQL, DB2
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings, Custom labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy.
GIS Tools: Quantum GIS, Shell script, AutoCAD, Cartography, Mapping, Confidential Mapping Tool, Mapmaker, Confidential Earth, Mapmaker, ATLAS, Fusion tables, Confidential Refine, Buganizer, Agora and Online docs.
ETL tools: Informatica, Data Loader, Mulesoft
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac
Sr. Salesforce Developer
Confidential, Greater Los Angeles Area, CA
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts to perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and to design the solution by customizing various standard objects of Confidential .
- Worked on various Confidential standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed Visualforce page using the extension controller according to the clients' requirement.
- Created layouts tailored to Business needs and partner programs by customizing portal layout, lead forms, data fields and tabs.
- Creating templates, creating Power Forms, and working with Salesforce and Drawloop integrations.
- Experienced with lightning design system to create pixel perfect designs and applications.
- Created Custom Profiles, Public Groups and Roles to distribute user rights and functionality.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Confidential subjects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Confidential Objects and fields.
- Developed Unit test class for Apex class and worked for improving code coverage.
- Developed SOQL and SOSL queries to get data from different related objects and Used Force.com Explorer for SOQL testing.
- Integrated the application with DrawLoop managed Package to create dynamic document packages (DDPs) using mail merge template, Microsoft word, merging data from multiple objects, including custom objects
- Sent docusign documents to new employees
- Created email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Develop integrations between DocuSign electronic signature and transaction utilities and Confidential tools including Confidential Docs, Confidential Apps, Gmail and Chrome, as well as tying the document workflow to other cloud providers.
- Administrator of several online applications such as Docusign, Drawloop.
- Validate Confidential - sales, service and community including salesforce1 (mobile)
Environment: -Windows XP Pro, Windows service 2003, Force.com Platform, Lightning Components, Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Confidential, Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, SOQL/SOSL Queries, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, Confidential sandbox data loader, Email Services, Marketo, Security Controls, WSDL, AJAX.
- Participating in Business Meetings and analyze customer requirements to determine an appropriate solution design considering capabilities and limitations to guide a customer through their processes and using best practices, crafting a solution with Salesforce that will support their processes, without unneeded custom development.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce administration - Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Force.com.
- Experience with Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Handling Custom Events in the Lightning Component Framework.
- Created and Debugged Lightning Components, building with Lightning App Builder and Visual force with the new Lightning Design System.
- Worked with Controllers on Salesforce1 Lightning Components.
- Participating in Business Process Review Meetings to guide a customer through their processes
- Develop technical requirements for internal developers to build solutions where needed
- Experienced Confidential Developer and Administrator in the organization. Also Participated in translating and documentation of business requirements into functional requirements.
- Analyzed the business requirements and customize standard CRM functionality, and developed new custom functionality.
- Customized Company Profile, Page layouts, record types, Security & Access Controls and Communication Templates as per the organization requirements.
- Created formula fields and Roll-up summary to validate the information provided by the customer using validation rules
- Created templates using CSS, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Configured Service Cloud features and done service automated.
- Develop and configure Dashboards, Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Perform user administration- create new users and limit their access based on their profile and organizational role. Set object level security, field level security along with page layout to manage the visibility and accessibility of fields for different user profiles
- Created the Custom fields for sales force CRM content management.
- Customized Company Profile, Page layouts, record types, Security & Access Controls and Communication Templates as per the organization requirements.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Worked on Wave Analytics platform, created reports and dashboards with the help of Salesforce Wave analytics to track the opportunity pipeline/stages for Management and Business user's visibility in mobile and desktop exploration.
Environment: -Eclipse IDE, Force.com Sandbox, Controllers, Visual Force Pages, XML, Data Loader, Import Wizard, Sharing rules, Visual Force (Pages, Controllers, Components), Workflows, Triggers, Email Updates, SAP, Angular.js, Salesforce CPQ, Web Services API.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Interacted with various business user groups for requirements analysis, design and prepared Technical Design Document.
- Designed, developed and customized custom objects, entity-relationship data model using Lookup, Master-Detail and Junction Object.
- Configured and created Out Of the Box Page Layouts, Record Types, Custom Tabs, and Validation rules, Sales Processes, Workflows and Approvals.
- Created workflow rules and defined related actions like Email Alerts, Field Updates, creating Tasks and Outbound messages.
- Written Sharing rules for data security on various Objects, for records visibility across various users in the organization based on role hierarchy using Criteria-Based, Owner-Based and Apex Managed Share.
- Written complex relationship SOQL, SOSL queries in Apex Classes, Triggers to retrieve data from standard and custom objects.
- Developed Apex Custom, Extension Controller classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages in the application for customizing Lead Conversion, Campaign, Opportunity and other Custom objects.
- Involved in integrating Salesforce with external systems by making HTTP callouts.
- Worked on XML/JSON Parsing and mapping the XML/JSON string into the object entities for Integration.
- Implemented Inbound Email Handler interface for creation of records in Salesforce based on the Email received using Apex class.
- Worked with Exact target marketing automation suite for emails, landing pages, camping web analytics, lead scoring, asset management, and trigger workflow.
- Created and customized Reports and Dashboards on Custom and Standard objects for different channels in the Organization.
- Created Data Dictionary and Field level mapping of Salesforce and Siebel CRM systems for Integration and Migration, performed data migration using Data Loader.
- Deployed Salesforce components across Sandbox and Production instances using Force.com ANT migration tool, Change Sets and Workbench.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Confidential
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Involved in business requirements meeting for requirements analysis, designing data model, identifying customizations and prepared Technical Design Document.
- Created relationships among objects using Lookup, Master-detail and Junction Object relationships.
- Implemented customizations using Apex controller classes (Custom, Extension), Triggers and Visualforce pages.
- Developed rich UI using custom Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) in Visualforce pages and used Java Script, JQuery for client-side validations.
- Written SOQL, SOSL, Aggregate, Relationship queries in apex classes, triggers to retrieve optimized data from sObjects.
- Written apex classes to make an outbound integration to external application by generating necessary apex stubs from WSDL using WSDL2Apex.
- Developed apex REST web service classes for inbound call to salesforce from external applications accessing via data power.
- Developed apex batch classes to archive chatter post and custom object interactions data daily and monthly basis.
- Customized Confidential Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign, Cases, Tasks and Events.
- Developed custom Objects, Fields, Dependent picklist values, and validation rules, Page Layouts, Search Layouts and Tabs.
- Performed administrative tasks - creating Users, Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets, Page Layouts, Record Types and configured sharing rules based on Organization role hierarchy.
- Configured Single Sign-On (SSO) for user authentication using SAML 2.0 and using my domains.
- Implemented service cloud, service console and configured Email-to-Case and enabled communities in cases.
- Created workflow rules, approval process and defined actions like Tasks, Email alerts, outbound message and Field updates.
- Created communication templates used for Email alerts based of Text, HTML and Visualforce types.
- Customized standard features like auto-response, assignment, escalation rules on Lead and Case object.
- Developed customized Reports, Dashboards for business users and managers, developed custom report using visualforce pages.
- Prepared data mapping documents and migrated data from Siebel to Salesforce using Data Loader, Cast Iron orchestration.
- Written apex unit test classes for Trigger, Apex classes to meet 75% of code coverage to migrate to Production instances.
- Created and maintained the documentation for application Design, data mapping document for Migration and integration technical design document.
- Good experience in preparing package.xml file for deploying applications from Sandbox to Production instances using Force.com migration script and Workbench.
- Implemented best practices to avoid governor limits by writing repeated code in triggers and apex classes.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Performing both the roles of Salesforce Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Involving in meetings with the team members to discuss the progress of the Project, Milestones Achievements and Work Delegation.
- Working on various Objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Custom Objects based on Business requirements.
- Providing Administrative level support for the users of Salesforce Application.
- Developing various Custom Objects, Components, Visualforce Pages and Components.
- For various functionalities in the organization performed Batch Apex, Apex Triggers and Apex Custom Controller Extension, List Controller classes.
- Creating Custom Links, Formulas, Page Layouts, Record Types, Workflow and Approval Processes and performed Record Level and Object Level Security.
- Working on Web Services apex classes, using XML parser passed input request and mapped the XML request to Salesforce object.
- Integrating REST API web services to extract data from internal applications and displayed in the UI.
- Working on portals like Service Portal and Partner Portal and had a good knowledge on Customer Portal.
- Working on data migration tasks to move data from a different business source to Confidential .
- Involving in user support and bug fixing activities according to the SLA.
- Using SOQL and SOSL statements properly in custom controllers, extensions and triggers to avoid Governor Limits.
- Involving in migrating the records to the sources and loaded data into different application using Apex Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Working in Agile Methodology Procedure and Sprint System, attended daily scrum meetings.
Environment: - Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Custom Component, Custom Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, cloud9, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, Reports, Sandbox, ETL tools, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Worked as Confidential Developer/Consultant for development projects as required and Acted as the liaison to resolve issues between business requirements, Business Process Model (BPM) and technical design limitations.
- Review and understand the business requirements as documented through Business Process Model (BPM), Use Cases Model and non-Functional Specifications. Work with Business Analysts and end user to determine screen layouts for a new web application.
- Implemented Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case functionalities to provide a better customer support to the customers.
- Worked on various Confidential standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards, Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Imported data from excel sheets in to Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard and scheduling tools to automate bulk data loading.
- Involved with Confidential Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help Confidential support.
- Developed S-controls to manage sales plan call sheets within Salesforce, capturing prep data and call activity.
- Developed various Custom Reports and deployed them for different business user levels.
- Performed the role of support engineer for the internal users and helped them in getting used to the application, generated reports and saved them for further access to the users.
- Supported the data migration activities for migrating the data from various business centres and business centre users with the support of Saleforce.com.
- Administrated and monitored the company's Salesforce CRM application.
Environment: - Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force Pages, Apex Explorer, Quotes, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Web to case, Email to case, Reports, Tags, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, HTML, Time based triggers, Workflows and Validation rule, SOQL, SOSL.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented them. Actively involved in documenting software requirements, business requirements and translated them to technical requirements.
- Worked extensively on Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaigns, Activities and Customized Objects for Layouts based on Role hierarchy, record types and validation rules. Developed APEX Classes and APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created data validation rules and formulas as per business requirement.
- Designed & Developed Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce pages, SOAP & Rest APIs.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products/ assets management.
- Worked and maintained the front-end functionality of the Website from scratch Using HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Worked with objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Cases, Opportunity, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Developed Visualforce Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and Field values based on user inputs, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Used GitHub, Jenkins for code migration from Personal Sandbox to Dev and used ANT tool to migrate from Dev to QA.
- Configured the GitHub to maintain the different versions in common development environment.
- Develop user stories for the development of additional Salesforce platform functionality
- Used Apex Data Loader to insert, update, and bulk import or export of data to/from Confidential Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Managing Sandboxes and moving metadata between sandboxes using Change Sets.
- Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers using Batch Apex framework provided by salesforce.
- Creating trigger on products and push all the changes (Create, Update, and Delete) to woo commerce site using woo REST API.
- Involved in the Data Transformation and Data Cleansing activities by transferring the data to the external system using Informatica on Demand.
- Perform mass update to update the data in Confidential using Demand Excel spreadsheets using Apex Data Loader.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce pages for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, quality management systems and Agile (Scrum) project life cycle processes.
- Responsible for Unit testing and performance testing of Confidential API/Web Service.
- Effectively implemented all the requirements as documented and migrated code to the testing environment.
Environment: - Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, S-Controls, HTML, Java Script, Jitter bit, Web Services, Informatica, GitHub, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Developed and designed numerous projects utilizing Java, Java EE, Enterprise Java Beans and Apache struts to create web interface for monitoring the workflow of the trade. Designed, coded many core java multithreaded applications. Responsible for maintenance of few multithreaded applications for which job can involve enhancing the functionality, debugging code, etc.
- Worked on all stages of design, development and deployment of various capturing various trade related fields, enhancing the straight through processing. Brainstormed in the analysis and design phase and understands typical trade life cycle.
- Worked directly with trader to understand the requirements of Credit Default Swap (CDS) trade.
- Designed web interface and backend database to store data for the entity mapper to maintain default CDS rules, with version.
- Worked with Trade booking team of Swiskey to design, develop, and deploy RVbased distributed system to capture necessary fields to book a new trade and amend the older trade. The trade would then flow to clear vision for matching with the trades from exchange.
- The system is a standard EJB based application, which uses for persistence of trade a Web
- Service interface. The system uses Enterprise Enity Beans 2.0 for persistence the workflow that is used for real time verification life of the trade that comes to our system from Exchange. The deployment of the application is on Web Sphere Application Server V5.0. This is a project done from scratch to streamline the flow of bond futures trade in system.
- Enhanced Rate Reset tool the runs twice daily for fixing floating leg of a trade. The fixing date is determined by the currency of the trade and rate source. This is a multithreaded application involving fixing of flows in groups.
- Developed, designed and maintained Apache Axis 1.3 based Web Service which is an rpcbased request/response system.
- Designed and developed framework using JAXB to unmarshall xml responses to POJO from web service to get the requested data for various applications so that they can seamlessly plug in the framework.
- Dealt with XML in many projects using JAXP and DOM.
- Development using agile and XP practices, using TDD (Test Driven Development). Wrote test cases using Junit, Mock objects to keep the goal of delivering software to keep track of requirements.
Environment: Java, Html, JQuery, JMS (Tibco), Java CC, Xml, JAXB, Jackson, Spring, UBS Proprietary Frameworks (Main Memory tables), Sybase, Tomcat, Jetty, Apache.