- Master’s prepared, successful at building and leading healthcare service lines.
- Establishes successful relationships with medical staff, executive leadership, support staff, and community organizations.
- Successful business developer with 10+ years’ experience in healthcare, including strategic development, implementation, and project management.
- Broad experience in the industry with a solid understanding of healthcare dynamics.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Management: 10+ years of management experience in the healthcare setting. Managed Patient Scheduling Department of 11 employees, and the Patient Financial Services Department of 45 employees.
Communication: 4+ years of experience managing physician, executive relationships, and community relationships.
Director of Physician Relations and Business Development
- Work directly with employed and independent medical staff to drive incremental volume in service lines aligned with the facility’s strategic plan.
- Coordinate with hospital CEO to own issues and follow - up. Round daily with both employed and independent providers in the community to discuss service line growth, system updates, and issue resolution / follow-up.
- Coordinate New Provider Orientations including meetings with department directors and executive team.
- Project Management for facility initiatives including Emergency Department refresh, construction of new medical office space, and coordination of new Imaging Center.
- Assigned directorship of Patient Scheduling Department.
- Oversee all ancillary scheduling for facility including supervision of 11 employees and alignment with over 100 medical providers within the community.
- Improved 2017 Medical Staff Satisfaction Survey results: Overall Score +15% increase; Communication with Providers +32%; Responsiveness to Providers +20%
- Responsible for a 47% decrease in average wait time for patient scheduling of ancillary studies over the last 8 months - (Goal of <48hours. Have successfully been under goal for 6/8 months since taking over the department).
Director of Customer Service and PAtient Scheduling
- Oversaw Customer Service Department including registration, patient scheduling ( Confidential ), and switchboard.
- Supervised 45 employees in 8 total areas including the emergency room.
- Responsible for all facets of the department.
- Coordinator of Patient Scheduling (known as Confidential ) including all ancillary tests for the facility.
- Oversaw 6 employees and built relationships with approximately 100 medical providers within the community.
- Was promoted to Director of Customer Service Department in August which included supervision of Confidential Department.
Lead Hyperbaric Technician
- Lead Hyperbaric Technician at Confidential .
- Oversaw treatment of all Hyperbaric Treatments for all patients.
- Assisted in Confidential with treatment of patients.
- Promoted to Confidential Coordinator
- Hired as part-time registration representative in the Outpatient Department.
- Manage Patient Transfer data for Confidential including gathering, analysis, and reporting of all transfers in and out of the system to corporate leadership.
- Member of Senior Leadership Team for Confidential which includes Executive Patient Safety Rounding of departments.
- Senior member of Confidential Program including evaluation of nominees, selection of winner, and presentation to the employee.
- Manager of Provider Business Gratuity Log for facility.