- My stronger skillsets include managing enterprise applications and implementing ERP systems in a manufacturing environment (Boral NA has 25 manufacturing plants globally)
- Solid background in multi - plant process/discrete Manufacturing, Distribution & Supply Chain Logistics
- Visionary, results-driven IT executive skilled at developing Project Plans, Strategic IT Plans, Continuous Improvement Plans, standardized processes/frameworks within IT Group and ongoing IT Governance
- Proven leadership and consensus building skills with the ability to direct and motivate groups and individuals
- Resource ful, enthusiastic and analytically-minded Executive who leverages strong business acumen with exceptional interpersonal, communication and technology skills to lead high-level initiatives. I have excellent liaison skills that effectively blend people with technology
- I fully understand all IT SOX compliance components within a public company
- 75% travel is no problem and I am willing to relocate
- Developed a comprehensive Application Support Plan which showed how all software was being supported, the level of expertise for each application and any future cross training that might be necessary
- Implemented a Governance Committee which provided Change Management and strategic direction for all Salesforce customizations
- Spearheaded an initiative to improve the Supply Chain process which reduced Working Capital, improved Inventory accuracy and is steadily automating the Purchasing Order generation process
Technology: PTC Creo, PTC Windchill, Ultipro HR, IBM Cognos TM1/BI, Epicor Avante, iBaseT Solumina MES, Salesforce including CPQ, Marketo, Salesforce Community, Marketing Cloud
Confidential, Wixom, MI
- Developing and implementing policies, system metrics and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all IT enterprise wide initiatives
- Responsible for improving the consistency, predictability and efficiency of the project delivery process
- Leading the program and project staff to oversee the impacts and interdependencies between programs and working to ensure initiatives meet the goals of the executive leadership team
- Provide communications regarding project status, risks and issues
- Observe team dynamics and make adjustments to foster a strong customer focus and an environment of collaboration
- Develop and cultivate relationships with all Division Presidents and leadership team
- Work with strategic technology partners to identify and implement cutting edge products and solutions
- Develop and lead several Business/IT Governance teams to provide ongoing direction to Change Management initiatives
- Responsible for developing strategic 5-year plans for EDI, Application Deployment and Resource Planning
- Working with cross functional teams on SOX compliance, audits and documentation
- Heading up the implementation of MS Dynamics 365 (CRM, GP, AX) across all manufacturing plants; responsible for the overall $12 million project budget
Technology: MS Dynamics 365 (GP/AX), OHM, Epicor 10, Sage, SAP, MS CRM Experience, Salesforce, IBM Cognos, Prophix, SoloChain Warehouse Management System, TIE Kenetics EDI, Footprints, WorkFront Project Management, Intact Document Imaging, Transportation Management Software, Scale Management Software
Confidential, Port Huron, MI
- In volved in Continuous Improvement initiatives throughout the company
- Implemented Infor SyteLine v8.03 ERP system
- I have extensive experience with modifying SyteLine including the .NET Mongoose Framework, custom IDO’s, WorkBench Suite, extending tables, SQL Stored Procedures, Event Handlers, Visual Basic script, and integrated custom reports with Microsoft’s SSRS.
Confidential, Walled Lake, MI
- Implemented MPLS private data network and a Shore Tel unified messaging VOIP system across 6 different companies / locations, which significantly improved data sharing and online collaborative capabilities.
- Merged financial reporting functions through implementation of an MAS 500 Accounting System, which also consolidated IT support functions and led to a 20% reduction in IT staffing.
- Implemented a new MRP system that helped optimized manufacturing resources and reduced inventory resources.
- Developed websites for several of the Business Units using DRUPAL and PHP
- Increased market valuation of all company holdings through implementation of cutting-edge technologies and systems that significantly improved financial visibility, consolidated IT support functions, and drove new levels of productivity and manufacturing efficiency across all businesses and locations
Confidential, Madison Heights, MI
- Implemented entire ERP application that replaced existing legacy system, which improved order fulfillment capacity by 25% and eliminated the need for several clerical positions.
- Delivered a 30% improvement in order tracking through implementation of a multi-plant bar code system.
- Drove significant enhancements in scheduling, shipping, and invoicing, while simultaneously reducing incoming customer service calls by 50%, by establishing technical alliances with larger customers and implementing a new automated status reporting system.
- Reduced downtime by 40% by modifying the IT architecture infrastructure across all plant locations.