Results oriented professional with strong analytical, financial and organizational skills gained through experience working in collections, accounts payable, customer service, and sales support. Highly respected for my customer and client focus.
Hardware: Notebook and Desktop PC, IBM AS/400
Software: MS Office Word, Excel, Access, Project & PowerPoint. Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. QuickBooks, TimeSlips. Sage Accpac, Sage Act , Apropos, Intellect, Paradox, XP Systems, Accurint, Innovis, Smart Alx and other Call Center/ Collection software.
Confidential, Livingston, NJ
- Managed the customer service, accounts receivable and cash application process for a 3,000 account customer portfolio.
- Called customers daily to resolve past due accounts and to determine how to prevent future payment delays.
- Negotiated payment plans with delinquent customers who have cash flow problems.
- Supplied supporting documentation to customers for payment of invoices.
- In addition, I was responsible for customer billing and invoicing.
- Authorized debit and credit transactions, managed customer retention, and enforced the terms and conditions of customer contracts.
- Worked with collection agencies and outside legal counsel.
- Was responsible for performing customer satisfaction surveys.
- Coordinated and managed the daily scheduling for a staff of 6 installation and service technicians.
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
Financial Recovery Specialist / Customer Service
- Handle escalated collection calls on delinquent consumer loans as assigned (ie; private lines, credit cards, auto loans, mortgages, etc).
- Provide appropriate payment arrangements and resolve delinquencies.
- Educate members on the status of the loan(s) and advise consequences for non - payment as needed, in a consultative manner.
- Obtain the reason for delinquency and properly note accounts documenting all collection actions.
- Ensure appropriate action is taken on all unsecured lines of credit based on delinquency or member request, including ensuring that the line is closed, if appropriate.
- Utilize credit union’s right of offset on loans when appropriate and when possible.
- Call members to resolve overdrawn share accounts.
- Prepare necessary reports, recommend account/debit card closures, and credit fees as appropriate.
- Identify members who are candidates for extension, loan workout or credit counseling.
- Skip trace delinquent members to obtain current information for contact.
Confidential, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Customer Service Management
- Managed the customer service help line to insure rapid response to client questions and issues.
- Primary liaison / contact to all clients for receiving customer support.
- Researched, resolved, and responded to questions received from clients for all issues relating to the use of Confidential software (an automated leasing and lending system), as well as all other general customer service issues.
- Was responsible for the A/R portfolio and daily review and follow up with clients regarding past due balances.
- Created tickets using MetaQuests' Census Web Based Tracking System.
- Tracked all issues/problems to completion, Provided technology support on the telephone or via remote PC connectivity.
- Offered accurate and creative solutions to customer problems to ensure their continued productivity and satisfaction.
- Managed over 200 new help desk issues per month.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Negotiated recovery of $10 million in receivables more than one year past due.
- Responsible for daily review of past due balances and contacting internal and external customers to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Initiated collections without jeopardizing sales relationship.
- Responsible for testing and evaluating the collection software to insure that it was accurate and compatible with the companies accounting methods and procedures.
Confidential, Woodstock, GA
- Responsible for gathering industry data related to the Confidential sponsored E-Rate Funding Program, evaluated historical statistics, and formulated strategies to predict future opportunities for maximizing clients’ participation within the E-Rate program.
- Served as an advisory with Confidential customer service representatives and assisted with completion of Universal Service Administrative Corporations mandated documentation for Confidential clientele.
Confidential, Whippany, NJ
Program Integrity Assurance Reviewer
- meeting its contractual obligation with Universal Services ( Confidential ), by reviewing over 36,000 applications from schools and libraries applying for funding grants in the form of discounts for Telecommunication, Internet and Internal Connections.
Confidential, Allendale, NJ
Credit & Collections Supervisor
- Supervised the collection efforts of Collection Analysts to ensure reduction of Over 90 Day Accounts Receivable balances and meeting of Confidential goals while fostering professional relationships with our customers and sales force.
- Wrote and maintained credit and collection policies and procedures that facilitated collections without jeopardizing sales.
Confidential, Livingston, NJ
- Instrumental in the design and development of Confidential Corporation’s Financial Structuring / Pricing organization.
- Created the policies and procedures manual, as well as pricing training modules used for new employee orientation.
- Developed special financing programs and marketing strategies for specific market segments.
- Provided ongoing consultation to senior management on portfolio quality and profitability.