11+ years of IT experience in the areas of Data analysis, Business Intelligence analysis, Report development, ETL, Data warehouse Maintenance, Business Analysis, Data modeling, Data reconciliation, SDLC, system implementation and Quality assurance, requirement gathering, technical analysis and design.
- Tableau Desktop 10.1, Tableau Server
- SAP Business Objects 4.1, Universe designer, BI Launchpad.
- Oracle SQL, Teradata, MS SQL server.
- ETL Informatica, SAP Data stage
- Excellent relationship management with business partners/external clients.
- Knowledge of AWS, Big data, Hadoop
- Knowledge of Python/Pandas
- Team lead and process improvement strategies.
- Agile/JIRA/Share point/Rally/MS EXCEL/Power Point/Confluence.
- Banking Finance and Health care experience
Sr. SW Systems Engineer/Team Lead
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
- Partnered on a huge integration project associated with over 100 complex table structures from JP Morgan retirement in to the existing Data warehouse and build a new complex Data Mart to analyze and answer valuable business insights trends and improvise business areas.
- Extensively analyzed new and existing data sets, identified Data gaps, coordinated with data governance, data modeling, Business Analysts and Architects and built highly aggregated Data Mart.
- Built various complicated Customized Ad - hoc reports and Data Visualizations, showing trending, predictive, comparative, strategic analysis using Tableau, SAP Business Objects, Crystal reports etc.
- Implemented data level security, Object level security, Performance tuning, Scheduling the extracts and BO reports, broadcasting and triggering reports automatically.
- Involved in ETL development, created multiple new jobs for data cleansing, loading new data structures, using complex transformations to load highly aggregated and time sensitive data.
- Implemented performance tuning techniques, troubleshooting existing data warehouse and newly built data sets.
- Lead the team of ETL and Report developers, optimized the resource and project management, represented as point of contact on various projects, conducted scrum.
- Recognized by upper management for improved work flow process using applications and bringing transparency and coordination in the team.
Confidential, Centennial, CO
- Developed and maintained several Ad-hoc, canned reports and dashboard using Business Objects, crystal report and Xcelsius. Designed business layer using Universe designer.
- Monitored, Maintained developed and troubleshooted Data warehouse environment using ETL Informatica.
- Scheduled the ETL jobs and reports with dependencies, used complex SQL querying to analyze the data sources and analyze and develop new business solutions.
- Administered SAP business Objects Suite, Implemented data level and object level security, managed access, scheduled system maintenance, upgrades and issue resolutions.
- Introduced JIRA and share point to the team, established process and later on took the managing responsibilities.
Business Analyst/ Report developer
Confidential, La Palma, CA
- Involved in requirement gathering and technical design analysis, creating source to target mapping and data modeling for Confidential project.
- Partnered in creation and unit testing highly complex WEBI reports using data filters, drill through features, hierarchies, parameters, prompts, aggregation etc., using Business Objects WEBI and Universe designer tools.
Report Developer/ Analyst
- Consultant with working experience as Oracle Database developer, forms and Reports developer
- Requirement gathering, Analysis and dimensional modeling