- 17+ years developing data reporting tools for critical, executive - level decision making
- Technically sophisticated business intelligence and training manager with experience developing finance and data dashboards across multiple high-profile industries including education, pharmaceuticals (, food & beverage, and energy.
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills with the ability to bridge the gap between highly technical environments to individuals with other areas of expertise.
- Full Life Cycle Project Management
- Systems Launch / Implementation
- IT Storage Solutions
- Client Relationship Management
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Backup and Recovery Strategies
- Problem Resolution / Troubleshooting
- User Training and Support
Reporting Tools: Confidential Business Intelligence (v6 - v11.x), Confidential Transformer (OLAP Modeling), Confidential Framework Manager, Tableau, Confidential Reporting tools (Authoring, Report, Query, Analysis, Workspace), Oracle Data Visualization (DV)
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
- Spearhead development and implementation of powerplay cube migration and consolidation to server environment, training for transition to Confidential Analytics (C11), and database development in Oracle’s Application Express and SQL Developer.
- Develop and maintain Confidential 10.2 reports for highly detailed student and financial data utilized by Institutional Advancement, implemented Confidential ’s Banner Reporting System using Confidential, developed PowerPlay Cube and report suite, and report migration to new ERP systems by creating new reports and dashboards.
- Maintain Confidential environment including PowerPlay Cubes, reports and data feeds. eveloper of Confidential (10.2) Active Reports for use by for Janssen Pharmaceuticals sales force.
- Provided technical leadership for several large projects by migrating reports, creating metadata, training staff, and tracking progress.
- Spearhead Confidential 10 implantation by recreating reports originally generated in Confidential ReportNet.
- Optimized sales database using Kimball best practices, resulting in analyst’s ability to report across all brands to quickly identify trends for the first time.
- Led data development for new implementation of Confidential to monitor quality of service across facilities, created and co-developed a framework model for database schemas .
- Led development of Confidential Phase Two reports monitoring all customer hotline data for the Pharmaceutical Research & Development department.
- Migrated manufacturing reports from vendor systems to company standards ( Confidential ), created metadata and reports, and trained staff to develop and support systems for the Cordis team.