To secure a responsible career opportunity, where I can fully utilize my training, human resource and management skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of my employer.
- Dedicated commitment to a long and successful career within management.
- Excellent customer service/relations, time - management, troubleshooting, training and development, communications skills, developed through years in the human resources, credentialing, customer service, and training and development industry as a professional.
- Ability to perform independently or as part of a team, building cooperative working relationships among management and support staff in order to meet goals and achieve successful results.
- An energetic, enthusiastic approach with proven success in prioritizing time and resources to attain goals and meet project deadlines.
- My personal and professional education, work experiences, interests, and strengths have all contributed to outstanding business achievements.
- I am accountable for diverse responsibilities, including servicing customers and the general public.
- My acquired knowledge and experience as a contributing individual in the business world will prove to be a quality that will enhance the goals and standards of any leadership team.
- It is with your organization that I hope to contribute in the same vein. Therefore, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with the appropriate managers to discuss the possibility of my joining your organization's team as a professional in leadership. Thank you for your review and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Technical and professional writing
- Organizational Development
- Human resources management
- Management and Marketing
- E-verify and Background checks
- Effective communication
- Organizational change and behavior
- Industrial and employee relations
- Business communication strategies
- Onboarding & Off boarding
- Full Cycle recruitment
- Benefits administration
- Organizational leadership
- Employee Training and development
- Performance Management
- Process improvement
- I-9, H-B1 and immigration
- Strategic Planning for Organizations
G-Suite, Bamboohr, TriNet, expensify, bill.com, HRclassroom, Corporate screening, RFTI, Bill.com, atlassian.net, Microsoft office suite, Human Resources information systems ( Confidential ), Paycom, Lotus Notes, Oracle HCM Cloud, Authoria, PeopleSoft 8.8-9.0, Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Track, Kronos workforce ready, iCIMS Talent Acquisition Suite, Kronos.
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
Human Resources and Company Life Manager
- Manage human resources activities, full cycle recruiting; employee on boarding and off-boarding; annual compliance training; employee record-keeping; issuing and inventorying building keys / security passes; issuing equipment in coordination with IT personnel; and maintenance of employee databases and Confidential .
- Implementing and overseeing Confidential and Performance Confidential .
- Regularly interpreting policies, ensuring compliance with all policies, company processes, and state/federal employment laws. partners with all levels of management and employees to communicate various HR objectives and procedures in compliance with company policy and employment law.
- Acts as a point of contact for managers and provides support regard employee relations issues, inquiries, and complaints.
- Process E-verify and corporate screening background checks. Benefits administration.
- Manage company life programs, including promotion of company mission, vision, and values; employee events; employee appreciation programs; company schwag; business cards; all-hands meetings; and the annual PTO calendar.
- Manage company board of director's activities, including quarterly meetings, weekly phone calls, resolutions, communications, and events, all in close coordination with the company CEO.
- Ensure that our relationships with our vendors are maintained and that we are providing any needed items to them on a timely manner.
- Coordinate tickets to ensure human resources, compliance and office manager issues are being done in a timely manner to stay in compliance.
- Coordinate minor financial management tasks for the company, such as company credit cards, expense reports, and accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Confidential, Stockton, CA
Credentialing Specialist/Customer Service
- Conduct Confidential for all credentialing and re-credentialing applications.
- Accurately enters all critical data elements of provider applications into Credentialing system.
- Create Internal Audit tools, and process.
- Conduct internal audit, comply and prepare grievances for peer review committee meetings quarterly.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Human Resources Generalist
- Employee relations, recruiting activities, new hire onboarding, support of benefits and payroll activities,
- Confidential data maintenance, training and development of employees, and HR projects.
- This position will also identify process improvement opportunities and will ensure compliance with HR policies, practices and guidelines, as well as applicable state and federal laws
- Support executives and employees in HR administration and act as backup for other HR related functions, benefits administration, off boarding and taking care of the details in the middle and performing administrative functions.
Human Resources Analyst
- Call center customer service to Confidential employee regarding HR needs such as; payroll, benefits, leave of absence, and retirement.