- Around 13+ years of IT experience in Administration, Analysis, Design, Development, Customization and Deployment on Salesforce.com (SFDC) CRM platform.
- Extensive involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, Spiral and work accordingly to improve processes, systems, and methodologies.
- Worked on complete salesforce classic to lightning migration cycle
- Have knowledge on Lightning App Builder to develop apps visually, without code using Custom - Built Lightning Component.
- Developed lightning components and lightning apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users, which help in sales enhancements.
- Involved in developing salesforce lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and events.
- Analyzed large-scale business systems, Business Requirements Documents, Business Overview Documents, Authoring Narrative Use Cases, Functional Specifications, Technical Specifications, reporting and testing plans.
- Expertise with Administration and Configuration of Salesforce.com CRM to populate and maintain data
- Managing IDM (Identity management) tools based on O Auth 2.0 and SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) for SSO (Single Sign On).
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Marketing cloud, Service Cloud, Call center, Chatter.
- Configured Sales Force Automation (SFA) for Campaign management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management.
- Working knowledge of B2B / B2C e-Commerce applications and related protocols like EDI and XML.
- Experienced in Creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission sets, Email Services, Page Layouts, Record Types, Lead processes, Sales processes, Support Processes, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval processes, Lead and Case Assignment rules.
- Proficient in security and sharing rules Confidential object, field, and record level for different users Confidential different levels of organization.
- Expert in designing, creating and maintaining Salesforce.com Email Templates (HTML & Visual force Templates).
- Comprehensive understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, lead Management, Account Management, and Case management.
- Proficient with creating workflow rule, assignment rules, validation rules, and triggers.
- Extensive experience in creating Custom Objects, Formula Fields, and Custom fields Master-Detail, Lookup relationships, Tabs and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce.com Setup, Configuration, Customization, Administration, Data Migration and Integration tools like Apex Data Loader, Work Bench.
- Experience with documenting Business Requirements document (BRD), Use Case Specifications and Functional Specifications, Systems Design Specification (SDS), Systems Requirements Specification (SRS) and testing.
- Experienced in automation of cases, leads and escalation cases, creating Leads, Case from web and emails.
- Knowledge in integration with Cast Iron, Informatica on Demand, Sibel, SAP PI .
- Experience working with Eclipse IDE and Force.com Plug-in environment, Mavens Mate.
- Involved in Custom Integration of Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects and Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, AppExchange Package& Custom Application, Sandbox data loading.
- Good experience in working with off shore teams and coordinating with business and offshore teams to meet the requirements.
- Experienced in testing process, ability to develop functional test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test scripts, coordination, escalation, prioritizing the bugs and user acceptance testing.
- Good understanding of ETL tools such as Informatica, Apex Data Loader etc.
- Worked on different third party tools like RingLead, DupeCatcher, SMS Magic, ClickTools, Informatica On Demand
- To work in a highly productive cloud focused team where I can efficiently contribute my skills and abilities for the growth of the organization and build my professional career.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages / Components, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, WF& Approvals, Dashboards, CPQ, Analytic Snapshots, sales cloud, service cloud, Marketing cloud, Custom Object, JQuery, Schema Builder.
Development Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production), Mavens Mate,,CSS, Wave Analytics.
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, REST
Web Design Tools: Visual Studio, Query Analyzer
Database: Oracle 11g/12g, MySQL
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
- Develop timely and innovative solutions, with optimal use of technology and resources. Excellent problem solving, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Played a major role in detailed analysis of business and technical requirements like customizing various standard objects of salesforce.com (SFDC) and Visual force, Force.com API, and Web services, data quality analysis functions.
- Prototyping and implementing core business logic, system integration services and database designs for our internal applications and public-facing websites.
- Deliver Software solution that is optimal and scalable with best practice which meet security standards and business deadlines like salesforce classic to lightning migration cycle and also in the areas like SFDC configuration, administration, reporting, data migration, and solution design and project co-ordination. interact with business users-across all levels of the organization and demonstrate the technical details with solution and built POC’s.
- Customization on Salesforce standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Opportunity Line Item, Product2, Quote, Quote Line Item and various custom objects based on the business requirement.
- Custom Quote & Order form development & Maintenance.
- Developed complex Visual force pages using Visual force components like Page Block, Page Block Section, Action Function, Action Support, Data Table, Repeat components, implemented AJAX functionality using action function and action support components.
- Worked on building a Self-services Portal for internal users where they will have ability to view cases and update their information and other sensitive data. It will integrate data from PeopleSoft Database (Oracle), (MySQL) through Web Services Integration.
- Built an application to interact with external users and to track all the Records and other information of customer’s. It was salesforce customer Portal with SOAP based Web services for Data Integration and Custom Controller, Scheduled Class, Batch Job, XML and Triggers to handle the whole process in salesforce.
- Develop web services and callouts to send and receive data from external applications.
- Technical Knowledge about salesforce lightning schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and lightning connect.
- Designed and Developed Lightning Community Website for Marketing using Lightning community builder, Lightning Components, SLDS, Lightning Events, HTMS5, CSS, Lightning Controllers, Apex and developed Lightning partner community landing page with Lightning look-and-feel and provide a more interactive and modern user interface
- Working on building and embed lightning Components in Visualforce Page by using new lightning Out feature by event-driven programming, Where I write my handlers that respond to interface events as they occur. The events have been triggered by user interaction. This includes the lightning Component Framework and involved in building lightning Component using the aura framework.
- Member of the Production Support team responsible for Managing and fixing the production issues.
- Involved in end to end QA and UAT testing and validation of CPQ including Products, Pricing, Quoting, and Orders etc.
- Good understanding of Governor Limits, Best practices and implemented in Apex classes, triggers and Visual force pages.
- Worked with various version control tools like Intellij, AutoRabit, GitHub.
- Conducted Code Review sessions, KT sessions and end to end environment validations.
- Supported UAT users before and after production release.
- Performed deployments using the traditional change set migration and ANT migration tool.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Responsible for gathering requirements from the business and work with developers and administrators to translate details concisely to assure clear understanding and accurate requirement documents.
- Worked in Agile project methodology with four-week sprint and delivered the accepted functionality in each sprint.
- Developed conceptual design using Visio, Prepare functionality design and ER diagrams.
- Utilize standard salesforce objects as much as possible for ease of the application.
- Creating objects, fields, users, profiles, permission sets, validation and work flow rules, page layouts, writing apex classes, triggers and developing visual force pages and other components.
- Worked on Configure Price Quote (CPQ) process with Apttus CPQ product.
- Developed several custom components for various functional needs which do not support standard functionality like controllers, Visualforce pages, custom related lists, VF email templates leveraging the functionalities provided by Apttus CPQ.
- Experience with Apttus CPQ templates and X-Author migration tool. Worked on creating, editing and migrating X- Author template.
- Integrated Docusign with Salesforce and worked on envelopes for electronic sign.
- Experience in making DocuSign REST API calls (GET, POST, PATCH and DELETE) to query User objects.
- Expertise in integrating legacy systems with Sales force & bringing in those legacy applications into Salesforce (migration).
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL,SOSL and DML queries.
- Written Customization code using Apex Classes, Visualforce pages, used Visualforce components like page Block, Command Buttons and Radio Buttons etc.
- Add methods that can be called from Visualforce pages to Controller Extensions.
- Developed a Customized Visualforce Tab and Visualforce pages to create and submit Apex jobs.
- Integrated Batch Apex that call outs to external web service in Batch Mode.
- Successfully established a two-way communication between salesforce and other external system using SOAP API.
- Designed a solution to log all the batch operations with success and error records using custom objects.
- Integrated the salesforce with the other system Banners and run hourly batch jobs to feed the data.
- Made use of WebService Mock interface and Web Service Mock Methods to create a mock web service response which is used in Test classes and test coverage.
- Well versed in cloud technology and on-premise infrastructure integration for Salesforce.com using Force.com platform, XML, Web Services and third party packages.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Salesforce Consultant/Developer
- Designed and Developed Visualforce pages and Apex code for various functional needs in application.
- Engage with the enterprise architecture group to provide thought leadership on technology discussions impacting Salesforce.
- Proposing and implementing the solutions for business requirements.
- Address various Production Defects with high severity by delivering the solutions for the Break-fix Release and also provided the support for the project.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Maintained and developed technical design documents for all the Business requirements.
- Created and developed Custom fields, Custom Apps, objects, Static resources, Alerts, Approval processes.
- Used SOQL and SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created several custom Reports and Dashboards to show date from custom objects.
- Implementing POC’s and determining the best optimal solutions for the emerging requirements and prepare the technical design documents for the solutions.
- Used Data loader to insert, update and bulk data import or export into Salesforce.com.
- Worked with chatters, which helps users to communicate with in the organization effectively.
- Good experience in developing Salesforce Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Created Custom objects, Fields, Profiles, users, and implemented sharing rules, roles hierarchies, record level permissions to provide access among different users.
- Used sandbox for testing and configuration, assisted in deploying to the production system.
- Created VF pages to lock the records for maintaining data security among users
Confidential, Menomonee Falls, WI
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Admin
- Worked on Premier Quote to Cash Process, which includes customizing quotes, quote templates.
- Created Custom objects, Validations rules, Page layouts, workflows, and triggers as per the requirement.
- Configured custom objects like Subscriptions, Products, Billing, Finance and payments, fields and security settings to support organization structure.
- Extensive experience in designing Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Involved in creating Approval process, Email Templates using Visualforce Components according to the requirement
- Worked on creating new and cloning the already existing Quotes (Subscriptions).
- Knowledge of product catalogs which contains product rate plans and charges that organization offers to subscribers.
- Worked on Salesforce.com customizations using Apex classes, triggers, Process Builder, web services and VF, which consists of several data integrations and customizations as per the business requirements.
- Integrated the Web services for extracting the data from external systems to use in salesforce.com based on API.
- Developed various Batch jobs for scheduling daily clean up, Schedule Apex, http callouts, single email methods, mass email methods, test classes.
- Implemented Salesforce Service cloud like creating Queues, assigning Cases to Queues or Users and creating Case Escalation rules and writing Workflow rules for business support and technical support for its channel customers.
- Experience in using word Document, PDF with Salesforce data using Visulaforce pages and components.
- Executed SOQL queries in workbench and data loader to verify Product /Pricing staging data in SFDC/CPQ.
- Worked on various version control tools like GitHub, AutoRABIT.
- Used SOSL and SOQL queries to get data from different related objects.
- Experience in Data Migration using Data Loader, Import Wizard and Cast Iron.
- Experience in working with Force.com IDE plugin, Mavens Mate, command line interface.
- Worked on Agile project model and involved in documenting IT stories.
- Experience in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using web services (REST and SOAP API).
- Customization on Salesforce standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Contacts and Campaigns associated with Sales Cloud.
- Attended various training sessions and technical exams related Salesforce development, advanced configuration, Finance, Subscription, Payments and Billing.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Reviewed functional and non-functional system requirements and constructed a conceptual design and detailed designs that align processes and technologies to achieve business objectives around credit risk.
- Responsible for creation of users, roles, profiles, chatter settings and defined object and field level securities involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com objects and fields.
- Managed and participated with a team to implement the documented requirements and reports, assisting in all configuration activities.
- Performed Administration tasks like User Management, Data Management, Creating and Managing roles and profiles.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and created solutions by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visual force, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Configuration of Salesforce.com like creating Accounts, Fields, Tabs, Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets, Sharing Rules, Validation Rules as per the requirements.
- Experience in deployment from sandbox to production using tools like Force.com IDE, Change sets, ANT.
- Involved in developing, testing and deploying the application in the UAT & QA servers.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods and maintaining roles, profiles and user accounts.
- Involved in Sales force application setup activities and customized the apps to match the needs of the organization.
- Configured Case Management process, developed Email-to- Case functionality to efficiently resolve customer requests via email and to capture the inquires for Issue tracking mechanism.
- Experienced in developing Salesforce applications utilizing both declarative as well as programmatic features of platform.
- Developing Custom Objects, Custom reports and configured Analytical Snapshots to analyze the data into on a regular basis for sales performance and lead generation statics.
- Designed and deployed the custom objects, custom tabs, entity relationship data model, validation rules, workflow rules, page layouts, visual force pages, Apex coding, App Exchange Deployment to suit the needs of the applications.
- Experience working in Service cloud, supporting cases, developed workflows and triggers for case resolutions.
- Implementing Sales cloud, Service, Chatter and custom application in Force.com
- Assigned various Apex Class, Apex Method, and Apex Triggers for various tag, various action support using SOAP and REST API
- Created Custom objects, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, as suited to the needs of the application.
- Involved in migrating data into Salesforce application using apex data loader through CSV files. Installed and configured apex data loader.
- Batch reassignment of accounts and opportunities based on organizational changes.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Represented the business requirements in various alternative views such as analysis models, process flow diagrams and user stories.
- Analyzed business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionalities pertaining to all functions of the CRM.
- Involved in various Phases of the project, like requirement gathering, requirement analysis, documenting the functional and non-functional requirements.
- As a Salesforce admin managed user accounts by creating roles, profiles and user group, security controls, personal information setup, password reset, updating company profile setup.
- Implemented customizations using Apex classes, Triggers and Visual force pages.
- Worked on various SFDC standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom reports and configured Analytical Snapshots to dump the data into on a regular basis for sales performance and lead generation statics
- Developed Custom VF pages and Apex classes and have also written various visual force email templates and Implemented Bootstrap Frame work for Custom VF Pages for Optimization.
- Involved in setting up field level access for each custom object created based on the user’s role.
- Worked with custom field &page layout customization for the standard objects like account, contact and leads.
- Involved in migrating data into Salesforce application using apex data loader.
- Used JIRA Agile for management of team project
- Generated Reports and Dashboards for weekly and monthly reviews. Involved in business process reviews.
- Used various sandboxes for testing and migrated the code to deployment after testing
- Used Agile for software development life cycle, documenting and working through systems issues as part of a business analysis team
- Used Agile for software development life cycle, documenting and working through systems issues as part of a business analysis team
- Customized tabs for among different business users group and Business centers.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- Developed various Custom Reports and Dashboards deployed them for different business user levels.
- Provided the training to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom reports.
- Assisted the project manager in creating detailed project plans and scheduling and tracking project timelines
Environment: Custom objects, Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Approval Process, chatter, Zuora, Workflows, Data Loader and Analytics.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Salesforce Administrator /Sr. Business Analyst
- Identified business requirements and translated them to technical specifications for Force.com.
- Used Agile for software development life cycle, documenting and working through systems issues as part of a business analysis team.
- Created and managed complex Workflow Rules, Data Validations, and object customizations.
- Created and used email templates in HTML and visual force.
- Involved CRM processes like Design, planning, development, testing and integration of Salesforce Cloud services, data and accounts.
- Interacted with stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes and gather business requirements for Business Process Analysis and management of sales cloud.
- Created role hierarchy to appropriately provide the sharing abilities to all the users.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects. Also created junction objects to establish many-many connectivity among objects.
- Managed ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users.
- Maintained users, roles, profiles, sharing rules, permissions, sharing settings, apex sharing and public groups as part of managing security on SFDC.
- Designed solutions and documented them for customizing Sales force platform for sales cloud.
- Involved in data import into SFDC using Apex Data Loader through CSV files.
- Developed reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Created custom report types and generated report using the report types.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com IDE, Developer Console, SOQL, Visual Force, Force.com Data Loader, Reports, Veeva, Dashboards, Workflow Rules, Page Layouts, SOQL, Apex, Roles, Profiles, HTML.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Salesforce Business Analyst /Administrator
- Worked as an enhancement team member and performed the roles of salesforce administrator.
- Teamed up in requirement gathering, business analysis for salesforce.com implementation.
- Involved in resolving issues by better understanding of (UAT) User Acceptance Testing.
- Created detailed data mapping documents for integrating various systems with salesforce.com
- Managed and deployed Salesforce.com CRM solutions to multiple departments within the organization.
- Experienced in using data loader and scheduling timely data backup operations using Apex Scheduler.
- Specified user support and Bug fixing actions.
- Created Tabs, sharing Rules, custom objects as per the needs.
- Managed different salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Campaigns, Cases, and Contacts.
- Designed Dashboards using customized dashboard components.
- Implemented object and filed level security to hide critical information and profiles.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Sandbox data loading, Windows XP Pro, Visual force