- Multi - lingual, hands-on Ariba expert with extensive global software deployment experience.
- Particular expertise in Organizational Change Management and Transformation Solution Delivery with Process Improvement assessment, documentation and execution as well as designing and implementing new systems and processes.
- Provided deployment management, administration and support for Ariba On Demand, Navision, SAP and Oracle (end-to-end Program Management)Managed budgets up to $1billion.
- Managed mixed-source onshore/offshore teams of up to 100+ resources to deliver solutions on time and on budget globally (Brazil, China/Asia, Europe, Nigeria, South Africa, Mexico and the Middle East).
- Led assessment analyses identifying errors, conducting root cause analysis, determining user training needs and Process Improvement opportunities.
- Developed, documented and executed global program planning including full lifecycle implementations and upgrades in more than ten countries. Documented requirements including functional specifications, conducted business analysis utilizing quality assurance methodology. Developed and executed test plans and test scripts.
- Collaborated with stakeholders including vendor partners, IT resources and end users to successfully deploy the Ariba P2P solution.
- Developed user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trained users on new systems and processes (SAP, Ariba).
- Conducted Sarbanes-Oxley assessments including development of controls and remediation via documentation and testing for Certificates of Compliance.
- Six Sigma trained in DMAIC and DMADV, Ariba, and I2 with expertise in Health Care, Global Supply Chain Management, SDLC, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets and Asset Management.
- Analysis, Strategy, Planning, Execution, & Sustain Phases
- Prosci, Kotter, Lewin, ASAP, AIM, Confidential: OCM Tools - Stake Holder Engagement, Impact Analysis, User Adoption, Change Agent Execution, Communications, Training, Organizational Alignment, & Cultural Assessment Tools
- LATAM, Brazil, Mexico, APAC, EMEA, US
- Managed Multiple Simultaneous Global Programs & Projects, Delivering On-Time & Budget Deployments
- Merger, Acquisition, or IT Programs: SAP, HANA, Navision, Oracle, & Ariba ERP Solution Delivery
- Risk Management, Governance, Localization, Impact Analysis, User Readiness, Deployment, Culture & Process
- Ten (10) Hands on End to End SAP, Ariba, & Oracle Implementations including OCM
- Brazil, LATAM, APAC, China, EMEA
- Winner of GM CIO Award
- Navision: SPED & SEFAZ, Nota Fiscal-e, Imported Purchase Boleto (SD & MM)
- Tax (IPI, COFINS, IPI, ISS), Banking Interfaces, & DDA (Direct Debit Authorization).
- Golden Tax System (GTS), Sales Invoice Creation & Cancellation, Inbound & Outbound File Formats, Interfaces, Overseas Invoices.
Change Management: Strategy through execution: PROSCI, ADAKR, Kotter, AIM, ASAP, Lewin
SAP: S/4 HANA, ECC: WM, EWM, PP, PTP, MM, OTC, SRM, SCM, ASAP 7, Success Factors, PLM
Oracle: EBS 12.1: AP, AR, GL, OM, P2P, GL, CEMLI, C2C, OUM/AIM
Ariba: Buyer, Sourcing, Contracts, On Demand Cloud Deployment
Project Management: Prince 2, Governance, Methodology Development, Metrics, Start Up
Enterprise Program Management: Transformation, Program Planning, Governance, Execution & Delivery, Onshore & Offshore
Training: Oracle EBS, SAP ECC 6, Multi Lingual, Users & Management
Process Improvement: Lean, Value Stream Mapping, DMAIC, Kaizen
Principal Consultant - Transformation Lead
- Accountable for Transformation Process Execution & Template Design: ETE Full Lifecycle SAP PLM OCM: Impact Assessment, User Readiness, Project Plan/WBS, Stakeholder Engagement Execution, Communications Planning, & Cutover Planning.
- SAP & HANA: Supply Chain Management, ERP Reporting, & Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Principal OCM Consultant
- Conducted ETE Global OCM Assessment,
- Designed & Developed Customized OCM Frame work including All Tools and Templates,
- Development of OCM Strategy, Approach, &
- Project Time Line for Execution
- Ariba On Demand, Navision, SAP, Oracle - End to End Program Management, Brazilian Tax & Localization Implementation.
- Executed Confidential OCM Tools - Strategy & Planning, Stakeholder Engagement, Readiness Evaluations, Impact Assessments, Cultural Assessments, Resistance Management, Communications & Training Strategies/Execution.
Transformation Project/Program Manager
- ERP Solution Delivery Go Live within 4 months after One Year Delay
- Remediated 36 IT Audit Deficiencies within 3 months
- Reporting to CFO - Recruited to Turn Around a One Year Delayed ERP (Navision System) Implementation.
- Enhanced Control, Governance, & Visibility resulting from Process Mapping & Revamped execution processes.
SAP Ariba OCM Support Lead (Project Manager, Interim Consultant)
- Analysis of three proposed Implementation Methodologies & Ariba Workshop Executed.
- Support Pre-Planning & Blueprint of Global Rollout of Ariba Modules: SIPM, Sourcing, and Contracts.
- Review Implementation Approaches: Phased, Parallel Adoption, & Big Bang
- Evaluate use of Best Practices and Guiding Principles
- Successfully completing roll-out strategy guidance consisting of SAP OCM best practices & implementation approaches.
Global SAP Program Manager
- Governance, Deployment Support, Standardization, and Critical Path Dashboard Reporting.
- Global Process Documentation Review: PTP, ITR, OTO.
- S/4 HANA, SAP - OTO, OTC, ITR, SFDC, Success Factors, and Hana, with Share Point Repository.
Global OCM Program/Project Manager
- Interim role needed after client replaced former Global Systems Integrator: SAP ECC, S/4 HANA, BI & BW, QM, SRM, FICO, PM, Success Factors, & PTP
- Developed SAP Training Material, Impact Assessment, Readiness Assessments
- Developed & Managed a Change Champion Program, completed a Human Resources Capability Assessment, Developed Communications Newsletters, and Stakeholder Analysis
- Developed: Impact Assessment, Stakeholder Analysis, Three Phase Readiness Assessment (Director, Manager, Supervisor), OCM Change Champion Newsletter, & Change Champion Departmental Readiness Assessments
Global OCM Program Manager
- Short term (Interim) assignment due to emergent medical leave of former SAP Sr. OCM Program Manager
- Accountable for development of Global OCM Strategy, & Risk Assessments based upon SAP ASAP OCM Methodology: Finance Transformation Program (LATAM, EMEA, APAC)
- Communications, Governance, Business Readiness, Stakeholder
- Developed OCM Strategy Within 30 days
- Completed Global Business Readiness & Risk Assessment
Global OCM Program & Project Manager
- Template & Standards Guidance, Global OCM Project Planning in various languages, Direct & Manage Multi Lingual Consultant Resources.
- Hands On” Assessment of Impacts, Actions, & Readiness, Stakeholder Analysis & Engagement, Planning & Execution, Communications Planning, Training, Change Agent Development
- Developed & Executed OCM Impact Assessment Audit: Resulting in Remediation of Impacts -- PP, PM, QM, FICO, SRM.
- Reporting: Developed OCM Performance Metrics for PMO & C-Level Status Review.
- Hands on mentoring & monitoring Consultant resources (Multi Lingual): End to End OCM Lifecycle - Assessments, Impact Analysis thru Communications, Strategy & Training Programs Development.
- OCM Methodology & template review, GAP determination & analysis of GAP’s.
- Hands on completion of Risk Assessments, Impact Assessments & Analysis, Action Plan Execution, & OCM Project Planning.
- Designed, developed, finalized & executed Stake Holder Assessment Templates in Chinese & English.
- Outlined & Developed Training Material for SAP Key & End users in China: SAP - Introduction & Navigation, MM (Materials Management) and PP (Production Planning).
OCM Program Manager
- Brazilian Portuguese SAP Change Management Assessment Project: (1) Review Process Methodology/Framework Adoption, (2) Process Determination & Standardization, (3) Identification of Process GAPS:
- Detailed Analysis of Findings, GAP Analysis, & Transition OCM Plan to Address GAPS, with Special Reference to Brazilian Localization