- Over 17+ yrs of progressive experience in Information Technology and Software Engineering.
- Successfully implemented complex maximum availability architectures with high volume transactions for Banking, Finance, HealthCare, Energy and Telecom industries
- Increased efficiency and reduced several million dollars of operating cost for large infrastructure by conducting assessments, analysis and providing strategic solutions
- Project management and Product life cycle experience from inception to delivery.
- Consistent accomplishment, adapt to changes in information technology landscape with global outlook with excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills.
- Adept in bridging the gap between technology, process, people and business.
- Large scale hybrid Infrastructure and systems planning, implementation and maintenance.
- In depth experience in all phases of software life development cycle (SDLC).
- Develop proof of concept solutions using SOA suite (Oracle, Sun and Open Source)
- Over Eight (8) years of Enterprise Architecture experience in all of the domains including business, data, application, and technology
- More than Six (6) years Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience - planning, developing, and implementing an SOA
- Strategic planning, advice and roadmap on Enterprise Architecture, SOA, and Virtualization
- Proficient in Services Oriented Architecture (SOA), Business Intelligence (BI), Database, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Web and Client/Server technologies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Infrastructure Systems Architecture (SA), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
Middleware: Confidential WebLogic, AquaLogic, Oracle Application Server, IBM WebSphere,, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, Microsoft IIS
Integration: SOA, AIA, Vitria, CrossWeave, Epicentric, BizTalk
Web Standards: XML, XSL, WS*, XSLT, WAP, RosettaNet, UDDI, SOAP
Methodology: UML, ERD, IDEFX1, RUP, Booch
Languages: C/C++, C#, SQL, Java, Pascal, Shell Scripts, HTML
CASE Tools: Sparx Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose, Together, Systems Architect, Easy ER, Visible Analyst, Systems Engineer, Power Designer, Erwin
Component Interface: COM, DCOM, CORBA, OLE, WSDL
Tools: / Technologies: IBM MQ Series, TIBCO, HP Openview
GUI: Jdeveloper, Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual Basic, PowerBuilder
Framework: Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC), OWL, Custom Application Framework
Utilities & Packages: PVCS, GPSS (Simulation), WISE, Install Shield, Edify, Microsoft Project
ERP, CRM, SFA: FourthShift ERP, Oracle ERP, Attricom, PeopleSoft, ProChannel
Networks / Protocols: TCP/IP, HL7, SMTP, POP, SNMP, HTTP, SSL.
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, Sybase, Toplink, My SQL.
Operating Systems: IBM AIX, Windows XP/2000, Unix, Sun Solaris, Linux, Macintosh, VMWare
Hardware: Sun Netra, Sparc, Motorola, Intel, Compaq, Dell and Confidential Servers.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Director of Technology
- Provide strategic advice for the Confidential Enterprise Systems Architecture group and participate in the roadmap and SOA direction
- Recommended the next generation Enterprise Architecture for the evolution of large financial sector using TOGAF, Zachman, FEA and ITIL.
- Advice on the SOA vision, direction, consolidating infrastructure, design a SOA fabric, SLAs, reusable architecture patterns and security framework around all the domains
- Develop Enterprise wide Architectural patterns including the Business, Application and Technology domains using the Sparx Enterprise Architect CASE tool
- Provide consulting services in the areas of Enterprise Architecture, SOA, and Information technology modernization solutions for various agencies including the State of California.
- Evangelize architecture principles, best practice and implementation strategy for clients.
- Audit the security of the infrastructure systems, cross check with the financial industry standard compliance and provide recommendations.
- Provide automation capabilities using the UML to design the application layer domain models
Sr. Solutions Architect (Oracle)
- Build Proof of Concept (POC) and prototype solutions targeted to solve a business requirement to demonstrate the technical solution and business values using the SOA suite.
- Developed an end to end BPEL workflow integration the mainframe legacy systems to Oracle Supply Chain ERP real-time updates using the Oracle SOA suite for the Confidential
- Provided business intelligence, architectural guidance and overall solution matrix for the California state projects over hundreds of million dollars in budget.
- Systems architecture recommendations and IT feasibility study for various state agencies
- Participate in RFPs, RFQs and RFIs along with Sales and Insight team and map Oracle Products and Solutions to the business and technical requirements.
- Prepare SOA course materials; conduct workshop, and Train internal and external employees.
- Technical support and trouble shoot for SOA and BPEL deployments at various client sites.
Principal Technology Architect
- SOA analysis, review, planning, strategy, recommendation and implementation roadmap for several large
- Implemented the automated middleware deployment solution for Confidential by leveraging the Confidential WebLogic Center of Excellence practice and saved several million dollars in annual systems operating cost for the mortgage application Infrastructure project.
- Lead the Confidential middleware team for the Confidential High Availability large scale deployment
- High Availability architecture with WebLogic/AquaLogic mixed domains for Confidential with emphasis on ALSB Infrastructure with Confidential HL7 engine in Confidential AIX with Oracle RAC.
- Overall infrastructure capacity planning for ALSB with several heterogeneous environment, existing infrastructure utilization and validation.
- Capacity planning, Configuration review and Scalability for several large-scale global systems.
- Architectural guidance and production implementation of application server stack and end to end high availability for mission critical applications
- Provided overall business and technology matrix solution to share the common infrastructure among many disparate applications using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Best practice document and roadmap for future upgrades and maintenance for AquaLogic.
- Develop SOA roadmap and architecture models for PGE projects with Accenture.
- Created several internal collaterals for architecture, training, support and engineering.
- Interoperability architecture design between Microsoft .NET, SAP, and J2EE Web Services.
Confidential, Lansing, MI
- Infrastructure assessment, system evaluation and recommendations to optimize operations
- Conducted systems study, Build Vs Buy decisions for various internal applications.
- Draft the Vision, Principles, Process, Guidelines, Standards, Policies and Procedures for the Legislative Data Center for the Enterprise Technology, Information and Data Domains
- Migration strategy, plan and design from stovepipe applications to SOA from Mainframe to current web technologies using Microsoft .NET, WebLogic, J2EE and Oracle.
- Evaluate various tools and technology categories and standards and recommend C level executives for possible induction of them into the existing stack of technologies.
- Architect dynamic web content management with several modules including ecommerce, etc in ASP, SQL and .NET. This obviates the functionality of thick clients since it is web based.
- Interoperability solutions between J2EE and .NET with Web services
- Total business solution, web system integration and deployment for San Mateo Realtors association with Microsoft .Net architecture, MS SQL 2000, ASP, IIS and XML.
- Ported an ASP based Web Content Management to ASP.NET based solution with workflow.
- Credit Card authorization implementations with ion gateway using Internet security protocols.
Senior Technical Manager
- EAI architecture and consulting for global supply chain vendors
- Developed Portal and Web Services Architecture (Hub and Spoke) for Service Providers, Clients, and Business Partners to transact and coexist in the Jamcracker ecosystem.
- Created global platform architecture with hardware, software, network design, and deployment for the Jamcracker Enterprise
- Provided strategic consulting and technical architecture various corporations
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Senior Software Engineer
- Architect and developed the multi layer technology using C++ framework and persistence.
- Developed UML models using Rational Rose and reviewed OOP based code in C++.
- Designed automated install and configuration for the ERP/MRP systems for 1000s of clients.
- Developed a HL7 Interface engine in C++ to communicate via sockets for Pen Radiology.
Confidential, Mankato, MN
Senior Systems Analyst
- Internationalization of the Confidential automation systems in C++ using custom libraries.
- Design and development of Confidential Automation and configuration engine using Object oriented technologies.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Sr. Software Engineer
- Reverse engineer an EDI application using PowerBuilder.
- Designed and developed integration for various complex systems for the State of Michigan.