Operating Systems: Linux Red Hat, HP UNIX 10 20, 11, 11i, Microsoft Windows 2000, AIX 5.2, 5.3
Languages: Linux Red Hat, UNIX Shell, Modula II, UNIX Data Base Plus, SQL, Microsoft Access, COBOL, C, Informix
Software: MS Office (Word, Excel, Access), adobe acrobat, VMware, Winscp, Starteam, SAStudio, Smart term 11.0a, Powerterm, Confidential, Profile. Familiar with Practice fusion, eClinical works, PCMH, ICD - 9-CM, Confidential 50, Sharepoint
- Registering patient in the Digital Health System
- Monitoring the telephone
- Making appointment
- Building and breaking down charts
- Reviewing charts
- Archiving patient charts
- Data entry, Data tracking, Data analysis, creating reports, utilizing excel data, creating graphic/charts.
- Project included various data information such as parking permit for people with disabilities data.
- Compare digital files to paper files to ensure completeness while checking records against appointments database
- Scanning missing documentation and uploading to Faculty files in Sharepoint.
- Preparing paper files for archiving
- Other duties as assigned
- Managed a case load of 70-80 patients who are underserved members of the community.
- Assessed the patient and documented Care Plan, Safety Plan, Fact GP and HARMS 8 recording these in their medical record chart in Confidential .
- Directed the patient to relevant services offered by Health Home Program and Care Management.
- Supported the patient by accompanying the patient to medical appointments and conducting home visit as well as ensuring engagement.
- Helped to compile 300+ pages of trainee data as well as supplemental documents for an Confidential T32 Training Grant application and assisted in editing the data/document according to application guidelines
- Used Guidebook.com application to electronically publish the IMP Program Scientific Retreat event materials, saving the program approximately $2000 worth of printed materials
- Processed Corporate Sponsor funding for the annual IMP Program Scientific Retreat
- Manage data flow design, journal entries and Bank Reconciliation in Confidential 50 Typing
- Reading financial statements and audit reports
Medical Records Technician
- Retrieved medical records information from provider offices through pulling, breaking down, copying/scanning, indexing, assembling and uploading patient records into a company imaging application
- Uploaded data to the company server daily
- Reported on productivity/progress by completing and uploading a daily office log Prepared, receiving and submitting forms, documentation and correspondences from provider offices
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
Electronic Health Records Specialist
- Performed electronic data entry and retrieval for new and existing patients
- Abstracted clinical information for inclusion in reports such as quality improvement studies
- Reviewed patient records and collected patient demographics and insurance information Scanned patient medical records into new software and contacted patients to confirm address, assuring up-to-date reliable information that could be electronically retrieved
- Reviewed and resolved any issues with EDMS image deletion
- Efficiently and accurately created SQL reports as required and digitized signatures Analyzed Kofax Ascent Captured release directory, created asset transfer, Abandoned Cases, Unlock Cases, locked batches
- Responsible for the complete Change Request lifecycle; creation, deployment to test environment, deployment to customer, and retrofit process
- Maintained Project Calendar and environment spread sheet