Finance professional with a proven background in driving finance team optimization and performing in - depth financial analysis. Proven track record in financial planning & analysis, reporting and consolidation supplemented by high proficiency with various financial systems.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
- Financial Planning & Analysis, Strategic Planning, Budget and Forecast
- Financial Closing, Reporting and Consolidation
- KPI’s, scorecards and Metrics
- Budget Compliance and Management
- Outsource and Vendor Management
- Monthly closing, Year end, Accruals and PO vendor management
- Project accounting including Capex and Opex
- SAP, TM1, Cognos, BPC, Hyperion, Business Intelligence, Business Warehouse, MS office suite
Senior Finance Consultant
- Led and streamlined the budget, strategic plan, forecast, accrual, financial consolidation and year-end closing process.
- Headed the development of global reporting consolidation process by streamlining the reporting process and aligning with corporate objectives.
- Planned, organized, and lead all activities related to FP&A functions.
- Responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of day to day financial activities including financial consolidation, budget, strategic plan, P&L forecast, Balance Sheet and month end close while focusing on continuous process improvement while engaging with key stakeholders in creating new processes and procedures.
- Developed analytic methodologies for evaluating, quantifying and forecasting business unit assets, revenues, and expenses based on business drivers and employed various modeling scenarios.
- Effectively coordinated and executed quality training programs that streamlined staff optimization, enhanced internal technology efficiency, and mitigated risk.
- Slashed expenses across all channels of operation through database consolidation and high-caliber team management.
- Lead the design, implementation, management, and maintenance of advanced models, analytical tools, methodologies, and software to support strategic corporate decisions.
- Worked closely across functions to in corporate the latest business assumptions into budget and three-year plan analyses and ongoing forecast updates by conducting monthly and adhoc updates to the Company forecast versus actual and budget for results, inclusive of both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Managed project budget and tracked fixed assets including Opex and Capex.
- Successfully achieved SOX internal audit compliance.
- Actively managed, prepared, consolidated and presented forecast, variance analysis, budget, financial metrics and scorecards to the leadership team.
- Developed capabilities such as best practices, tools and processes to evaluate and track innovative finance modeling with various business partners and continuously updated strategies in aligning with corporate objectives.
- Established and maintained KPIs/ scorecards for business and presented to cross functional partners.
- Ensured accurate and comprehensive analytical reports, metrics, and scorecards to most effective evaluate supplier performance.
- Lead the monthly business review meetings with CFO to discuss results, initiatives, project status variances to budget and projections.
- Developed business cases for significant Capex/ Opex and liaised with internal audit in reviewing audits related to capital expenditure ROI’s and other related projects.
- Forged and maintained strong vendor and client relationships to better analyze internal requirements and strengthen professional partnerships.
Senior Finance Manager
- Reduced closing time relating to the monthly and quarterly close by 30% by implementing new consolidation procedures.
- Spearheaded key financial systems enhancements to ensure appropriate monthly allocation expenditure of $600M across multiple divisions.
- Recognized for leading quality team and maximizing staff productivity in relation to budget management and regulatory compliance.
- Consolidated financial reports and reported monthly variances to the leadership team.
- Prepared high level management reports and metrics from various financial applications.
- Developed key benchmarking tools, and headed various work right initiatives.