- 9 years in SAP FICO Functional, Design, Implementation, Realization Configuration, Customization, Integration, Testing, Go - Live & Support.
- Extensively worked in SAP FICO, SAP Enterprise structure, New GL, parallel ledgers, document splitting, Account Payable, Accounts Receivable and FSCM.
- Extinctive controlling working knowledge CCA, PCA, COPA and Product costing.
- Cross-functional experience in FI integration with other modules such as MM, SD, PP and experience in software testing consulting and support.
- Analyze business requirements and design innovative solutions that maximize business functionality and minimize complexity and development overhead.
- Experience in Order to Cash (OTC) of SD, procure to Pay (PTP) of MM module.
- Working Knowledge on S/4 HANA ( Simple Finance), Business partner AR, AP, and New Asset Account, HANA Controlling module like CCA, Product cost Accounting, FICA and COPA.
- Working experience in Funds managements and grant management.
- Worked on Make to Order (MTO) and Make to Stock (MTS) business processes as well as discrete manufacturing and Repetitive Manufacturing.
- Exposure to SAP master data’s like Customer master, Material master, BOM and Routing.
- Complete Knowledge in Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), AFS and RAR.
- Worked on ASAP methods of project preparation to identify business objectives to integrate industries, blueprint of the company requirements, realization of the configuration or proof of concept, final preparation of testing, reporting, training, and the go live and support.
- Extensive working experience in NEW GL with ledger groups, ledgers (leading/non-leading), parallel accounting, foreign currency valuation, segments and document splitting.
- Configured LOCK-BOX, define lockbox control parameters and lockbox posting data and configured manual Bank Statement, Electronic Bank Statement (EBS) and Taxation.
- Hands-on experience in using Reporting tools like SAP Query, Report Painter/ Report Writer and Drill down Reports which used for analysis, performance.
- Interfaced with Migration of data and integration with modules like FI-MM, FI-SD.
- Experience in importing master data from legacy systems to SAP R/3 by using LSMW & Batch Input Session techniques and ABAP debugging.
- Extensive experience in Business Analysis, GAP Analysis, Requirement Gathering, Solution Delivery, and Solman process .
- Trained end users in configuration and post implementation production support and documentation.
ERP: SAP R/3 FI, CO- 4.6B, 4.6C, 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0 S/4 HANA, BPC
Integration: SD, MM, PM modules
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/XP/2008/10 Windows server 2003/2008
Office Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access
Supporting Tools: Remedy and Rational ClearQuest.
SAP Tools: Report Painter, Report Writer, LSMW
Confidential, New York City, NY
Sr. SAP FICO Consultant
- Extensive working knowledge of FICO GL, AP, AR AA, CCA, PCA and product costing.
- Configuration Automatic payment method and dunning procedure.
- Creation general posting, parked documents, sample documents and recurring documents.
- Involve in Review technical specifications, Development of custom reports, Month end activities and Yearend activities.
- Analyzing and resolving tickets related to SAP FICO raised by users in day to day activities within timeframe.
- Support the FICO related production issues with in time frame.
- Resolve production issues like APP, Dunning process, EBS, OTC and P2P process
- Analyze if any error is coming in any of the report.
- Sometimes implementation new things and release transport request to Quality and Production servers.
- Interfaces with the Production support team
- Provides feedback to Production Support Manager on functional and technical development processes.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Sr. SAP FICO Consultant
- Experience in Full Life Cycle Implementation of the project; including configuration, enhancements, roll out end-user training and go-live phases.
- Extensive Configuration Knowledge S/4 HANA, GL, AR, AP, COPA and product costing.
- Working Knowledge on S/4 HANA (Simple Finance) , GL, Business partner AR and AP.
- Extensive confirmation knowledge from Classic GL to New G/L through Migration.
- In New GL worked in the activation of New GL accounting, integrating the GL with document splitting, segment reporting and parallel Accounting.
- In General Ledger (GL) configured operative and country specific chart of accounts and mapped to the Special ledgers.
- Accounts Receivable (AR) which includes Dunning, Incoming payments settings, down payments procedure, FSCM, Taxation and credit management.
- In Accounts Payable (AP), worked on the down payments, invoices and credit memos for regular, one-time Vendors, Automatic Payment Program (APP), checks clearing and withholding tax.
- In asset accounting, setup fixed asset structure - Asset class, Depreciation areas, and Chart of Depreciation & Asset master data.
- Configuration with SD (OTC) and MM (P2P) teams for integrating with FI.
- Working in Product Costing Configuration (Cost Component Structure, Costing Variant, and Costing Sheet).
- Creating & modifying FICO Z-reports with help of ABAP consultant.
- Creating LSMW for upload master data.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
SAP FICO Consultant
- Configuration Financial Accountant and Controlling (FICO).
- Customizing and Configuration GL, AR, AP, EBS, APP, Dunning procedure, Chart of Accounts, Account Groups, Assigning Chart of Accounts to Company Codes, Templates for Configuring Recurring Entries in GL Postings, Document Types, Number Ranges, Tolerance Groups, Field Status Groups, Posting Keys, Document Reversals, Payment terms, Defining Account assignment models(like Sabrix tax engine ) and cash management.
- Integration between FICO with MM (P2P) and SD (OTC).
- Involved in Product Costing Configuration (Cost Component Structure, Costing Variant, and Costing Sheet).
- Involved in COPA Configuration (Operating Concern, Characteristics, Value Fields, derivation rules and reporting).
- Involved in creation of Primary and Secondary Cost elements.
- Involved in creation of Cost Objects (Cost Centres, Internal Orders), Profit Centres Creations.
- Involved in creation of Assessment cycle segments as per Statistical Key figures.
- Creation of Allocation structures and Settlement profile for internal orders.
- Resolving issues in the areas of FI-GL, AR, AP, Asset Accounting, FICA & CO (CCA, Internal Order, and PCA).
- Participating in the team meeting to discuss and finalize the unresolved issues with team and client.
Confidential , Peoria , IL
SAP FICO Consultant
- Understanding Business process of the Client Business and actively involved in SAP-FICO Implementation in.
- Set up new Co code configured all relevant setting for this company code as per the business requirements (Global settings, New General Ledger and Master data)
- Configuration complete AP, AR module, which included creating vendor Groups, vendor master record customer master record, payment terms, automatic payment program configuration, Dunning procedure, house bank and bank Accounts, Electronic bank statement.
- Configuration Extended Withholding tax settings (WHT)
- Configured the Fixed Assets, Chart of Depreciation, Asset Classes, Depreciation Areas, Number ranges, Screen Layout rules, Account determination, Depreciation Keys and Maintained Assets Master data and Depreciation methods.
- Set up controlling area settings, Number ranges, Maintain Versions.
- Customization of Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders & Profit Center Accounting
- Developing various Z reports related to FI module as per client’s requirement by providing functional specifications to ABAP team.
- Resolve the production issues with in time frame.
SAP FI Consultant
- Implementation Financial Accounting (FI) Module General Ledger GL, Accounts Receivable AP, Accounts Payable AP.
- Configured G/L Master records, documents number ranges, posting period variants, reversal of documents, opening and closing of periods, field status variants, document types, posting keys.
- Configuration Vendor and Customer Master Record, tolerance limits for Payments, payment terms, and payment methods.
- Implementation in Funds management, like fund center and commitment items.
- Accounts Payable (AP): Configuration Vendor master data, payment terms and APP.
- Created Primary and Secondary Cost Elements, created Cost Element Groups and Assign Number ranges to groups, configured Automatic and Manual cost element creation.
- Interacted with business users for requirement gathering and analysis.
- Resolve the tickets in General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable and asset accounting.
- Supporting the FICO related issues, App and Dunning Procedures issues.
SAP FI Consultant
- Implementation and supporting FI (GL/AP/AR) & CO (CCA/PCA) modules within tight schedule successfully.
- Configuration of new company codes, chart of accounts, GL accounts.
- Configuration of Accounts Payable and Account Receivables process.
- Configured House Banks, Electronic Bank Statement (EBS), Automatic Payment Methods, Dunning program configuration settings.
- Implemented Cost center accounting, which involved creation of Standard Hierarchy, Cost Center Groups, and Master Data of Cost Elements.
- Supporting issues Integration between FI-MM & FI-SD.
- Maintaining accounts in Tally 7.2 and ERP 9.0.
- Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to Monthly closing.
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data, analyzing, variances, summarizing data, information and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Working with state and central tax filing requirements by studying regulations, adhering to requirements, advising management on required actions, calculating quarterly estimated tax payments, assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial solutions by studying operational issues, applying financial principles and practices, developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances, preparing budgets, developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices. Accomplishes finance and organization.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and Bank Statements.
- Assist with quarterly producer commission reports, analyzing and correcting discrepancies.
- Preparation of Vouchers (Payments, Receipts).
- Preparation of check, made payment to vendors.
- Preparation of Creditors & Debtors Statement monthly.
- Day-to-Day Cash Book Verification.
- Preparation and Presentation of Financial Statement.