- 5 + years of experience in IT industry functional and technical experience in customization and implementation of SAP BI/BW.
- Professional Experienceas a SAP BI/BO consultant, which includes expertise in SAP Net weaver XI (3.0, 7.0, 7.3 and 7. 4 ).
- Worked extensively on Business Objects XI 3.1 and 4.0 versions, generated different types of reports by using the queries designed in BEx - query designer.
- Implemented Five full life cycle implementations for different modules in SAP BI/BW which involves Development, Testing, Documentation, Requirement analysis, End user documentation, Data extraction, Data modeling, Data loading, Reporting and Production Support. Involved in building reports using SAP BO 4.0 and integrating BO with BI and HANA.
- Extracted data from Finance module(FI-AR, FI-AP, FI-GL and FI-SL).
- Experience in Performance Tuning using Aggregates, Rollup, MultiProviders, Indexing, Partition, and Compression.
- Hands on experience in designing and maintenance of InfoProviders and MultiProviders and familiar with creating and customizing of PSA, InfoSources, TransferStructures, Update Rules and StartRoutines.
- Expertise in the front end business warehouse components like BEX analyzer, Query designer, Universe, Web Application Designer, Web Reports, WEBI, XCelsius (Dash Boards). based Planning infrastructure that supports input-enabled Queries on sales infocube.
- Resolved performance issues by writing stored procedures and command objects in crystal reports and performed unit testing, system integration testing, and user acceptance testing at various levels.
- Hands on experience in HANA modeling . Created multiple schemas and table definitions. Experience in creating Attribute views, analytical view and calculated views. Experience in applying privileges.
- Developed data flows and work flows using BODS. Worked on RDS to implement ETL Replication. Used Rapid Marts for SAP Road Map. Developed ETL transformation.
- Extracted the data from ECC 6.0 and loaded into BW 7.0 using Data Services XI 3.2 SP1 as an ETL tool for Data Quality.
- Loading data into table definitions, suspending data loads, resuming data loads. Creating information objects (packages, attribute views, analytic views, calculation views Graphical and SQL script based) .
- Good Knowledge and Experienced in User Management and security in HANA.
- Experienced in SAP BW on HANA and migrating standard SAP Models to In-memory optimized models and Performance testing.
- Experienced in loading data from tables in HANA Database to BW data marts.
- Good experience in SAP BW related ABAP.
- Experience in Migration from SAP BW3.x to SAP BI 7.0&SAP BW 7.3.
- Experience in Migrating from Business objects 3.1 to 4.0
- Extensively worked with HP QC Tool .
- Proactive team player with excellent interactive and interpersonal skills to communicate with team members, developers, clients and end users at all levels.
- Efficiently managed teams of various sizes and worked with the team to achieve company and client's goals.
Data Warehouse: SAP BW 3.5, 3.1C and SAP BI 7.0, BW 7.3 & BW 7.4
ERP: SAP ECC 6.0, R/3 4.6C/ 4.6B/ 4.5B
OLAP reporting tools: SAP Business Explorer (BEx) Analyzer, BEx Browser,, BOBI.
Data base: Oracle 9i, MS Access, SAP HANA
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/XP and Windows/NTOther Tools: Visio, MS-Office
Confidential, Old Tappan, NJ
SAP BW/BI/BODS/HANA Consultant
- Involved in full life cycle implementation, which includes Analysis, Requirements gathering, Development, Testing, Reporting, Go-live and Post Go-live support.
- Extensively worked on SAP ECC as a source system for generating reports using BEx Query Designer.
- Report development on manufacturing modules like MM, PM, QM and integration experience with FICO.
- Understanding the business challenges and translating them into requirements and developed Analytics and Reporting Queries according to Business Requirements.
- Worked extensively on Data Modeling design like creating Info Objects, Info Cubes, DSO, MultiProviders, Info Sources, Info sets, Time dependent master data and also in ETL activities like Extraction from Source system, Transformation rules, Data Transfer Process (DTP), Open Hub service etc.
- Activation of the Business Content for Plant Maintenance (PM), Purchasing (MM), Quality maintenance(QM), CO-PA and customizing them as per the client requirement.
- Created many complex and customized reports for specific business requirements and also involved in new features of SAP BI security like Analysis authorization .
- Analyzed and translated the client's business requirements and functional specifications into technical specifications, data flow diagrams and data models.
- Cooperated with the Client's process teams in identifying and documenting necessary reporting requirements to build a reporting architecture.
- Build and enhanced BI objects that include Info Objects, Data Sources, Transformations, DTP, DSO, Info Cubes, Multi-providers, Info set and Open Hub.
- Enhanced CO-PA and FI cubes with additional necessary missing fields.
- Worked on generic extractors to meet the reporting requirement.
- Extracted data from the LO Cockpit from source system.
- Maintained Process Chains to automate and schedule the data loads.
- Integrated BO with SAP ECC and SAP BI 7.0 to build Universes.
- Designed, Developed and Maintained Universes by defining joins, cardinalities between tables applying contexts and alias tables to remove cyclic dependencies.
- Hierarchies are implemented to support drill down reports.
- Customized queries using navigational attributes and filters in BEX analyzer and used customer exits as per client requirements.
- Several complexes-cross tab reports and sub-reports are published using Crystal Reports and Business Objects Reporter.
- Designed report templates with BEX Analyzer and Web Analyzer using key figures, features, hierarchies, variables, properties, exceptions and conditions in the query definition.
- Created HANA modeling scenarios and activities such as adding a system, creating schemas andcontent models, attributes and measures, hierarchies .
- Xcelsius dashboards are created on top of crystal reports and live office.
- Loading data into table definitions, suspending data loads, resuming data loads. Creating information objects (packages, attribute views, analytic views, calculation views Graphical and SQL script based )
- Involved working with content models, attributes and measures, hierarchies.
- Monitoringand troubleshooting data loads.
- Worked on RDS to implement ETL Replication and also using Rapid Marts for SAP road map
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP BI 7.0, SAP 7.3,Business Objects 3.x,4.0, SAP HANA 1.x, Business Objects Data services 4.0, Windows 2000/NT.
SAP BI/BO Consultant
- As a Senior BI Consultant involved in full life cycle including requirement gathering, GAP Analysis and Project scope Planning.
- Accountable for BI Reporting for Sales, Billing and Finance Module.
- Worked extensively with Sales Order, Billing, Delivery/schedule line and document condition objects
- Extracted Data from Source system using LO, Generic, FIAR, FIAP, FIGL and COPA extractors.
- Created Info Cubes and DSO’s as defined in Functional document according to the Extended Star Schema.
- Created Transformation Routines, Start Routines, and End Routines as per the requirement and for the lookups from one DSO to other.
- Designed DSO’s for SD Module for Sales Header, sales Order Item, Billing Items, Schedule line, Sales History, Sales Quota, FI/GL etc……
- Created Transformation mappings, DTP’s, Info packages for all above DSO’s.
- Involved in Performance enhancement features such as Cube Indexing, roll ups and cube compression etc…
- Handles various Post Production Support Issues related to Short dumps, Data Loading, Monitoring, Database Space.
- Done unit testing and Integration testing for all Master data and Transaction data.
- Designed Realization spec documents according to the developed objects from the functional specs.
- Prepared Unit test cases for all Master data and Transaction data in HP QC tool.
- Designed and developed Process chains for Master data loads and Transaction data loads. And these process chains are scheduled for Periodic loads.
- Created Custom Queries to compare and show sales according to region and cost center for the company products.
- Created reports to evaluate open items by due date for accounts receivable through BEX Analyzer.
- Developed Reports using Query Designer, BEX Analyzer and WEBI.
- Deployed BO Reports/Dashboards in SAP Enterprise Portal.
- Worked with Web Application Designer to create templates for presenting the Sales and Shipment history.
- Created and Maintained Universes on OLAP Databases. Created Universe Pre-defined filters, Dimension objects and calculated measures in OLAP universe.
- Worked on deployment of WEBI reports.
- Extensively created and used alter, rankings, sorts and drill-down in reports.
- Exported the universe to the repository to making resources available to the users.
- Extensively worked with Integrated planning for the year 2013.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP BI 7.0, SAP BW 7.3, BO SD, MM, PP, QM and COPA modules, Business Objects 3.0, Windows 2000/NT.
SAP BW/BI Consultant
- Involved in the Primary Support for this Confidential Systems which is being used by Global Top Management and the users.
- Monitoring the loads based on Scheduling Timings and fixing full and delta loads in case of any failures.
- Involved in ad-hoc loads based upon user’s requirement.
- Resolving Change Requests and Production Issues.
- Document design for better understanding of this Project to Internal Team.
- Created Transport Requests to transport the objects from Development server to Quality server and Production Server for Enhanced objects.
- Taking care of the month end closures of the finance application.
- Worked on Cost center based Budget Planning.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP BW 3.5, SAP BI 7.0, BW-BPS, Windows 2000/NT.