- Proven record in platform admin functionalities including Installations/ Configuration, Upgrades, Patches, Change management, Performance tuning, Standards/ Best Practices, Mentoring, Cluster/Distributed Management, Cache/ History Management, User Management, Scheduling.
- Proven ability to interact with ease both senior organizational leadership team and junior support resources in organization and can work as Technical lead/ System Administrator/Team mentor.
- Ability to lead multiple Bl projects in Technical lead role capacity and effectively manage multiple projects which can be termed as Programs Enterprise Business Intelligence and Data Integration architecture and technology road map design & management.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Tableau Visualization: Version 10.0/9.3/9.2/9.1/8.2/8.0 Desktop, 10.0/9.x Server.
BusinessObjects: Version XI R2, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2
Servers: Installation, Configuration, Performance Tuning, Sizing, Scaling of Services and Architecture Design
Security and Authentication: Security Design, SSO, LDAP and Active Directory
Migration and Upgrades: Migration and Upgrade of BusinessObjects and Tableau platforms across different versions
Development: Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence, Dashboard Designer, Tableau Desktop, Lumira, UDT, IDT
Content Management: Life Cycle Management, Promotion Management, Import Wizard, Upgrade Management Tool
Databases: Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, MS Access, Alteryx 10.6, SQL
- Tableau installations, configuration and administration strong expertise with Tableau platform sizing, troubleshooting, tuning & disaster recovery.
- System Administration (including the creation of new site, server maintenance/upgrades/patches and schedule control.
- Incident management, showstopper resolution, root cause analysis and backup and recovery.
- Analyzed and resolved performance and server based issues and prepared backups using TabAdmin and Tabcmd commands.
- Windows Servers (2008/2012) & networking technologies Experience with Windows Active Directory, SAML for security architecture and IIS for Web Servers Experience with Storage devices like NAS, SAN
- Change management including software, hardware upgrades, patches and Platform monitoring, availability and performance management, and service reporting (KPI)
- Product implementation, system integration or development with strong understanding of Tableau Architecture and Administration
- Prepared test scripts and documented user modules
- Performed tableau server automated monitoring & server job processes
- I was in charge of Tableau Server Management (like Clustering, Load Balancing, User Management etc.) and Tableau Server/Desktop Licensing
- Performed Tableau administrator such as granting access, managing extracts and Installations of server/desktop.
- I generated adhoc Tableau reports on demand for providers.
- I was responsible for generating Tableau reports with Trend lines and generated Tableau Dashboards with Oracle multidimensional database.
- I Maintained network computer systems current by upgrading hardware, installing newer applications and updating security and antivirus programs.
- Handling of tableau migration and scheduling.
- Experience in taking back ups and restoration of Tableau repository
- Good knowledge on Tableau Metadata tables and Postgres SQL
- Generated Dashboards with Quick filters, Parameters and sets to handle views more efficiently.
- Generated tableau dashboards with quick filters and sets for Confidential codes connecting to Oracle Database.
- User Java Script API to customize the views, selects, filters, date and time.
- Generated tableau dashboards with combination charts for clear understanding Meetings.