- Over 8+ years’ experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) focused on Salesforce.
- Participated in all phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC). Good understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, and Iterative methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring Business Requirement Document (BRD) and deriving Functional Requirement Document (FRD).Converting these changes into technical requirements for Business Process Re - engineering process.
- Experience in creating test strategies, test plans and test scenarios for Unit/System/ End-to-End / User Acceptance Testing (UAT),Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD), Test-driven development (TDD).
- Expert in Tracking and Managing Requirements using the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Gathering and documenting user stories, use-cases, Business requirements, functional specifications (FRS) and other mapping documents by interacting with various SMEs, stakeholders including control team partners (Legal, privacy, Compliance, Risk etc)
- Experience in implementing Salesforce platform - Sales cloud, Service cloud, Market cloud, Chatter and App Exchange applications.
- Experience in working with Confidential tools like Apex Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Explorer.
- Extensive experience in Saleforce.com setup, Configuration, Customization, Administration,
Methodologies: SDLC (RUP, Agile, Waterfall model), UML, BPMN.
Business Analysis: Requirement analysis, business rules, data flow diagram, flowcharts, business process modelling & improvement, gap analysis, BRD, FRD.
Applications/Tools/software packages: MS Office Suite, Informatica Cloud, Adobe InDesign, Jira, Adobe Flash, Adobe Experience Manager(AEM), Eclipse, Visual Studio, MS Project, MS visio, MS Excel Macros.
Databases: MS SQL, SQL
Confidential: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Lightening Force.com IDE, Visualforce, Apex, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Account Management
Salesforce Developer/ Business AnalystResponsibilities:
- Coordinated with the business to understand the business and structure and resolve the issues.
- Responsible to create a 1 to 1 shopping POS experience with built-in predictive intelligence using Commerce Cloud Platform
- Worked as enhancement developer and team member, performed the roles of Confidential Developer and Business Analyst in the organization.
- Interacted with sales team and performed detailed analysis of business and user requirements, designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Confidential (SFDC).
- Used eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Apex classes and Apex Triggers.
- Worked on lightning component and its features.
- Pre-Deployment, Deployment and Post-Deployment activities in Production.
- Responsible for achieving 90-100% Code Coverage for Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Controller Classes by creating Test Classes.
- Assisted the Product Owner in prioritizing the User Stories, Epics, Features
- Interviewed Business Users to gather Requirements and analyzed the feasibility of their needs by coordinating with the project manager and technical lead
- Established a Traceability matrix to keep track of various requirements and ensuring that each requirement was developed and tested
- Performed GAP ANALYSIS between the “AS-IS” model of the legacy system and “TO-BE” model to identify the project gaps
- Worked in Administration, Configuration, implementation and support of and salesforce applications.
- As part of maintenance project prepared knowledge shared document for future reference.
- As part of enhancement worked on classes, triggers, visual force pages, Java Script.
- Collectively worked with the salesforce architects for designing the application using the salesforce portal.
- Provided security at different levels in salesforce instances.
- Faced the challenging experiences in dealing with multiple tasks and meeting the deadlines.
- Analyzing the code and making respective modification.
- Documented the every ticket resolution process for future reference.
- Interacted with the users to provide necessary access required for training purposes.
- Create complex workflows and Approval processes.
- Implemented Data segregation through Record Types and Field level security.
- Developed and maintained validation rules and custom workflow.
- Create and Customize Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Cross Object Formulas, Roll up summary fields, validation rules, and dependent pick lists, and complex page layouts.
- Developed and maintained custom Reports and Dashboards.
- Tested thoroughly and deployed to production.
- Deployed code to production using change sets.
- Used ANT tool to migrate from Dev to QA.
- Coordinated with the offshore team to improve the overall process of resolving issues.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, S-Controls, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows 7
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Salesforce Application Developer/ AdminResponsibilities:
- An Agile Scrum methodology was processed for daily stand up meeting with team members to know the current progress of the project and raise the issue if any.
- Involved in Confidential ApplicationSetup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Worked with the user group and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and implemented the solution by customizing various standard objects of Confidential (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Designed and developed Visual force Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes and Controller to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Worked with various Confidential objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Contracts, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Worked on setting up the Service console, Adding Objects to the console and how they should display tabs on the Console.
- Adding fields to the Highlight panel in the console.
- Worked on Setting up email to case functionality and Web to case functionality.
- Enabled service console to users.
- Implemented third party CTI services for users to make calls and log call information's. Enabled CTI to the users.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into Confidential , checking for the correctness of the data.
- Developed many custom Reports using the Internal Report Builder according to the need of the organization.
- Packaged and deployed the code developed in the Dev Sandbox to the Stage Sandbox and the Production sandbox.
- Worked on Validation Rules, Workflows, Approval Processes, page layouts, Components
- Created many Email and Mail Merge Templates
- Involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects.
- Participated in the bug review meetings, updated requirements document as per business user feedback and change in functionality of the application
- Interacted with core team for the development and testing of the code
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual force, SOSL, SOQL, Confidential Data Loader, Service Console, Workflows Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Web Services, Sandbox, Rally (Agile Tool).