Results oriented ERP professional/project leader with experience of over 150 implementations in all vertical markets. Have implemented a variety of ERP solutions such as Infor, SAP, Oracle and MS Dynamics. Proven ability to implement projects on time and on budget.
- Requirements definition
- Legacy system integration design.
- RFP Development
- Vendor selection
- Workflow design
- Business Intelligence Report Definition
- Business Process Analysis.
- Steering Committee creation.
- On - site and go-live support.
- Team management.
- Implementation Team Development
- Training design, development and delivery.
- Organizational As-Is and To-Be analysis.
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Implementation methodology development.
- Change initiative planning and execution.
- Specification design
- Management of Data Conversions.
- Principles of e-Business and e-Commerce
- Outstanding communications, analytical and written skills.
Confidential, Weymouth, MA
- Implemented the three core systems in a cloud as well as on-site environment.
- Project manager for all implementations. Certified in distribution, CRM and financials in Acumatica.
- Strong working knowledge of JAAS manufacturing system.
Confidential, E Greenwich, RI
- Implemented the Infor ERP product in a variety of accounts across the US.
- Acted as application resource and project manager in multiple accounts.
- Determined business issues and solutions based on product knowledge and best practices.
- Conducted knowledge transfer training and generic application consulting
Confidential, Nashua, NH
Account Project Manager/ Managing Partner
- Responsible for project management for all of Confidential ’s accounts.
- Implemented MS Dynamics in a variety of accounts in a wide range of vertical markets.
- Migrated clients from legacy Oracle and SAP systems as well as MS upgrades
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
Regional Implementation Manager
- Project Manager for all end to end implementations in region
- Grew services to $3 million business in region
- Consistent success for bringing implementations in on time and under budget
- Accounts ranged from startups to Fortune 50 firms such as Pratt and Whitney
Confidential, Wilmington, Ma
Director of Sales and Implementation
- Managed all phases of new business and installed base business development and services including strategic marketing, lead generation, sales cycle management, proposal creation, negotiations and all implementations activity
- Created the services business arm of Confidential in 1990 by hiring an initial staff of 6 consultants.
- Responsible for all collateral material and methodology, as well as standards and processes, as part of this start-up. Was instrumental in growing the client base from 3 clients to over 500 in the seven-year period.
- Grew the consulting staff from a start-up group of two to fifty-five people worldwide.