Top - performing Agile Scrum Master & Agile Coach with a proven record of success in managing major IT projects that drive business results. Strongly skilled in developing and implementing processes that improve performance while maintaining a commitment to project quality. Solid interpersonal skills leveraged to cultivate productive relationships with peers, colleagues, and direct reports to senior leadership, and key internal/external stakeholders.
- Agile Coaching / Training
- Interpersonal Communications
- Strategic Planning/Analysis
- Product Demo
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Project Management
- Scrum / Kanban Methodologies
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Team Leadership
System/Project Tools: Axiom, Hadoop, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MS Visio, MS Project, CA Clarity, Salesforce, Devops, Junit, Cucumber
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Lean, Kanban, Iterative, Waterfall
Testing / Reporting Tools: ALM QC, Quality Center, Quick Test Pro, Load Runner, JIRA SAP - BI reporting tools (Universe, Lumira, WebI and Crystal Reporting)
Defect Tracking: Quality Center, ALM QC, JIRA, Rally
Databases/UI: SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL, DB2/SQL Assistant, QMF, Work Beanch, Netezza
Application Environments: .NET Framework, ASP.NET, EDI, Crystal, .NET Web Services, SSIS, SOA, CSS, Java
Application/Web Servers: IIS, JBoss, Web Sphere, I Series, Message Broker, UNIX, Oracle, JAVA
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
Product Owner & Scrum Master
- Coach and guide stakeholders and development/project teams in applying Agile (Scrum and Kanban) principles and practices.
- Facilitating & participating in all scrum ceremonies such as daily stand-up, backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint review, retrospective & product Demo
- Facilitate 3 Amigos meetings to present requirements and test scenarios for a member of the development team and a member of the QA team (for Test driven development). Offering guidance to the team during design, tasking, technical research, through testing phase to ensure user needs are met.
- Guide product iteration and Sprint planning activities and breakdown of product backlog into stories and associated tasks.
- Working as Salesforce admin to help document and implement User stories for Salesforce integration for the underwriting application.
- Introduces and encourages healthy Agile development practices, focus on quality and technical excellence, predictable delivery, automation, and continuous delivery.
- Involved in overall release planning, release governance, risk assessment, release prioritization, status reporting, and production readiness review and change implementation.
- Work with Salesforce admin team to maintain a Kanban board and implement user stories for Salesforce integration for the underwriting application.
Confidential, Bensalem, PA
Scrum Master (Agile Leader)
- Coached and mentored Project Managers to successfully transition to Scrum Master status through defining product roadmaps and creating backlogs in collaboration with key business partners.
- Assisted in the understanding and maintenance of burn-down charts and team velocity to encourage team self-sufficiency.
- Engaged with senior leadership and external vendors to ensure unimpeded team operations.
- Developed strategies to streamline business operations, including coordination of deliveries and gathering of requirements.
- Drafted documentation including, but not limited to, project proposals/plans, tenders, budgets, schedules, resource allocations, and rollout plans.
- Manage, Assist and coordinate release and change management with development team & business stakeholders to achieve implementation as per roadmap.
- Worked with multiple small project team to train them on maintaining Kanban board for their current change request process.
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
Agile Project Manager (Business Analyst Lead)
- Served as the Scrum Master to drive learning and growth of a new Agile pilot team to develop expertise and mindset.
- Collaborated with technical teams and developers to facilitate user acceptance requirements and test-driven development.
- Draft and update project/system requirements and related documents detailing areas including, but not limited to, process design flows, project plans, test strategies/plans, and user stories.
- Led business acceptance testing and finance teams to deploy logic to populate regulatory reporting schedules to remain compliant with established directives.
- Administered Quality Center (ALM) and SharePoint platforms and managed access to authorized users of project documents and related materials.
- Worked closely with data architect to implement business logic, data lineage mapping and traceability for Dodd Frank regulatory reports: Monthly and Quarterly FR Y-14, annual D-FAST / CCAR stress testing, Quarterly Call Reports (FFIEC031, FFIEC 041, FR Y-9LP & FR Y-9C).
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Agile Business Analyst
- Analyzed inquiries as submitted by the Application Developer and Infrastructure Specialist intended for business unit stakeholders, and provided responses in the form of additional, new, or revised user stories/requirements.
- Leveraged JIRA issue tracking and project management Agile-based software to enter and track user stories, status, and issues resolution.
- Participated in building UAT scripts, and facilitated testing for review by key stakeholders.
- Created all project related documents such as BRD, Project requirement document, Test strategy, Test plan (for both line of business and technology team), SRS, DRD, DDS and Detail data dictionary.
Confidential, Egg Harbor, NJ
Business System Analyst
- Ensured compliance with healthcare policies and requirements.
- Reviewed business requirements and crafted test scripts to coincide with established test strategies/plans.
- Prepared a Traceability Matrix to map product requirements (e.g., scenarios, test strategies/plans/cases, user cases/stories).
- Wrote SQL queries to perform back-end testing to ensure consistency and integrity of data.
- Extensively worked with Quality Center for bug reporting/tracking. Interfaced with developers, business and management teams.
- Drafted detailed user guides for user of the new application.