- 6+ years of IT experience including up to 5 years in Salesforce.com CRM Platform.
- Experience in the complete SDLC of a project with proficiency in detailed analysis of business, gathering technical requirements, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Proficiency in administrative tasks like creating profiles, roles, users, page layouts, email services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks, Data Validation and Data Utilities.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force, Force.com.
- Experience of using declarative features like validation rules, Assignment rules, Auto - Response rules, Escalation Rules for satisfying complex, business process automations.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Data Loader Utility and Apex Data Loader.
- Used different data tools - Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc.
- Integrated with external system using Web Services Callouts for cleansing the Address and save the data in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using Salesforce.com. Knowledge in Object Oriented Languages.
- Experienced in building Custom Applications that includes administration, configuration, implementing and support experience with Salesforce.com platform.
- Good knowledge in working with Lightning Components for faster development and better performance.
- Experienced in performing CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations of data using Data Loader, and Import/Export wizards from legacy CRM database into salesforce.com using apex scheduler on timely basis.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language
- Knowledge in SLDS, CSS framework for creating lightning like pages in Visualforce classic UI pages.
- Used data migration tools such as Apex Data Loader, Salesforce Import and Export Wizard and have knowledge of integrating Legacy system with Salesforce.
- Experience in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using Web Services API, SOAP and REST.
- Expertise in working with Cross Functional, Technical and Business Teams within an Organization.
- Experience in working on Sales Cloud as well as Service Cloud.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Proven ability to steer, manage and deliver on time and on budget, with a dynamical angle.
- A self-motivated and result oriented team player with an ability to adapt, learn and deliver quickly.
Confidential, Newark NJ
Senior Salesforce Business Analyst/Admin
- Performed roles of Salesforce Analyst, Administrator and performed Developer related tasks to deploy Salesforce.com for Sales & Marketing departments.
- Worked closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce.com CRM.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Opportunities
- Reviewed Data Models & provided inputs to the data architects.
- Created workflows for clinical work streams, rules, defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic
- Created Email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes
- Created templates using CSS, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Created artifacts like BRD’s (Business Requirements Document) and Test scripts as part of testing activities.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Salesforce web services API, XML and partner WSDL.
- Used Bulk API for loading and querying lots of data at once and REST API for integrating salesforce with third party applications.
- Exported data from the legacy system and imported into SFDC through Apex data loader.
- Uploading of fresh leads, contacts, accounts, tasks, opportunities, referrals, etc. through mass update via Informatica cloud.
- Developed Visualforce page using the extension controller according to the clients’ requirement.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers to implement the business logic as per the requirements.
- Created detailed data mapping document for integrating various systems with Salesforce.com.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com ide, Apex, Visual Force V-42.0(Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML5, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Followed agile methodology. Attended stand-up meetings on daily basis and organized meetings with teams on weekly basis.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on record detail pages and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, process builder, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Created email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Handled various support issues on day-to-day basis.
- Created new user accounts and configure Salesforce.com to fit security needs at the user and organization levels.
- Created Custom Profiles, Public Groups and Roles to distribute user rights and functionality.
- Perform Data Export on weekly basis for data backup.
- Refresh the sandbox after every major release to maintain the consistency.
- Responsible for understanding the data migrating requirements and analyze data to be loaded from legacy systems to Salesforce.com.
- Provided custom reports and dashboards to support the needs of the users and executives.
- Implemented Bulk Upload application to process and insert more than records at a single shot using Database. State full interface of Batch apex using Csv file as source after all the validations are being passed through batch validations.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Chatter, Email Services, Workflow & Approvals, Reports workflow, validation rules, report, dashboard, Data Loader, Excel
Confidential, Union city, NJ
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Administrator in the organization
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements
- Used Sales Force Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management, and Approvals and Workflow
- Used Force.com IDE for Eclipse 3.3 for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Application
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Opportunities
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components and Visual Force Pages
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment, and used Force.com Component Deployment Wizard for migrating data between Force.com IDE and Sandbox environment
- Provided post-implementation support to assist end users in creating reports, dashboards and certain Administration tasks including creating and maintaining user profiles and privileges
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force V-42.0 (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Windows XP, Force.com IDE, Apex, Visual Force
Confidential, New York NY
Salesforce Admin/Business Analyst
- Worked on Account and Contact Management, Opportunity Management, Contract Management, Product Management, Price Books, Asset Management, Territory Management, Security, Roles and Hierarchy.
- Implemented mass data loads and pre-deployment testing.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather requirements a documented the same.
- Worked on advanced workflow rules & Approval processes.
- Designed Test Scenarios and expected results for the documented Use Cases.
- Worked on Regression tests based on fixes and new enhancements.
- Worked on implementing new business logic using Apex code (Classes, Triggers and VisualForce Pages)
- Created triggers to enforce the constraints on the fields and to schedule tasks.
- Created auto assignment rules using the workflow process to route tasks.
- Created Test Classes to check the validation of triggers and workflow rules with 90% code coverage.
- Standard and custom controllers were used to handle queries.
- Customized page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Used the Change Sets to deploy code between the Sandbox and Production environments for final implementations and prepared Deployment documents.
- Implemented Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal & Communities, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Used SOAP API's to create, retrieve, update or delete the records on the objects.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, Sandbox, Windows XP.