- Certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4), Certified Scrum Professional and Scrum Master with comprehensive knowledge of Lean/Agile principles, Scaled Agile enterprise transformation using Agile/Scrum, Kanban, Scrum/XP frameworks, Agile team building, coaching and guiding Agile teams based on Agile and Lean principles, helping the team to achieve their goals while improving the overall system performance.
- Expert at driving the adoption and enforcement of Agile/Scrum rules, providing boot camp and advanced Agile trainings, removing impediments and fostering self - organization. Capable of bringing overwhelming enthusiasm and awareness to product delivery, applying expert judgment to the removal of impediments, keeping teams focused and delivering success in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments.
- Accomplished servant-leader with more than 12 years of experience in delivering large-scale software development projects on time and on budget by effectively collaborating, facilitating, leading and coaching multiple onsite and offshore Agile teams.
SKILLS & TOOLS:
Skills: Enterprise Agile transformation, Hybrid Agile implementation Agile Project Management, Coaching Lean/Agile Methodologies, Scaled Agile, SAFe, Scrum Product Management, Scrum Team building, Servant leadershipScaling Agile, TDD, Scrum XP, Kanban, Process improvement
Tools: Jira, Rally, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft project, Windows server 2008, Windows Mobile, Adobe FlashBuilder, SQL Server Management studio, MS Visio, Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), IBM Maximo
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Principal Agile Consultant
- Participated in creation of an enterprise Agile framework for Confidential Americas in coordination with Agile leadership. The Agile framework was built on Agile and Lean fundamentals and adjusted to satisfy the highly regulated bank environment
- Worked with the Tech foundation teams to configure the tools and environment needed for pilot teams, as well as creation of the first version of DevOps process and tools
- Provided Team and leadership coaching on core Agile/Lean principles, Agile values and facilitated multiple workshops for backlog grooming, story writing, sprint planning, etc
- Provided Kanban and Scrum training to new teams.
- Facilitated workshop on effective selection, Agile tools, metrics and reports
- Provided passive coaching during the team s big room planning
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Acting as an Agile coach for Commercial Force Release train to increase the flow and help the business side leaders in the adoption of SAFe principles and values.
- Provided SAFe training to Leadership (Directors, VPs and SVPs), Boot Camp training SAFe teams, Product Owners and Scrum Masters
- After the initial assessment created a coaching plan for team and program layer. The execution of the coaching plan resulted in reduced waste in status report meetings, merge some of the legacy meetings with more productive Agile ceremonies and increased program predictability from 58% to 84% in 4 months.
- Facilitated User Story writing workshops, Kanban vs Scrum coaching session, setup Rally structure to support the newly built, three-layer SAFe model and coaching all leadership and team member on all levels: Portfolio, Program, and Team level members.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Agile Coach/Scrum Master
- Working with the feature team manager on the Agile transformation process and preparing the organization for scaling Agile across the entire enterprise.
- Built and trained three Scrum teams and helped the Scrum teams to adopt Agile/Lean methodology and mindset
- Provided extensive boot camp training sessions on User story prioritization and backlog refinement with a strong focus on delivering value and controlling the “work not done” in order to stop the bad practice of gold-plating among the Scrum teams. Coached and facilitated the Scrum ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Release Planning, Daily Stand-Ups, Sprint Demos and Sprint Retrospectives.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Agile Coach/Project Manager
- Worked with the Development Director to frame the structure of an Agile environment with DevOps process within the fast - growing company, which resulted in great development and integration system with increased quality of each product increment.
- Rebuild offshore Scrum teams and provided guidance in adopting Agile best practices by coaching the Scrum fundamentals, principles,and practices. The constant empowering of the team members in decision making resulted with very well self-organized and cross-functional teams,fostering continuous improvement with a strong focus on reducing the lead time.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Software Quality Assurance
- As a quality assurance member, participated in functional and non-functional testing, full regression testing and logging defects during the test execution phase for web core and mobile application.
- Facilitated Sprint reviews with the product owner and the client in order to obtain client’s acceptance of the items included in that sprint.Monitored the work being performed by the team and to ensure that each completed user story meets the benchmark DoD
Work Control Coordinator (PMO)
- Due to high delivery importance of the project and constant lack of craft people on the field, successfully converted some portion of the waterfall project into a short iterative process based on Lean values and principles, engaging small effective teams which resulted in a fast delivery of fractions of the project objectives
- Worked with management team to roll out standard object coding scheme, Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures and scheduling, preparing and analyzing EAM reports while keeping the project on track with limited resources and supplies in hostile, even violent environment in a military base in Afghanistan with more than 17.000 people