- Over 8+ years of professional Software Development Experience with strong Object - Oriented Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation including 5+ years of extensive experience in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform with proficiency as developer and administrator.
- Extensive knowledge in implementing, customizing and maintaining Salesforce solutions.
- Experience in design of Apex Classes , Custom Controllers , Controller extension data binding and various other components as per the client and application requirements and awareness of the governor limits for a multi-tenant environment.
- Experience in SFDC Development in implementing Triggers, Visual Force Pages, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, Web Services API, Components, S-Controls, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Experienced in creating Custom Reports, Batch Jobs, Queues, and Assignment Rules. Created Apex test coverage classes for some email services. Attentive knowledge on developing Salesforce1 mobile, Lightning User Interface and Process Builder.
- Experience in development of using Visual Force Pages , Force.com IDE, SOQL , and SOSL , MVC architecture, DML statements.
- Experience in realizing the business requirements to design on salesforce.com platform by designing the required entities like custom objects, creating the relationships/ junction objects like Master-Child, lookups, Entity Relationship data model, Pages, Classes, Interfaces, Workflows & Workflow rules, triggers, Email alerts and Business Logic.
- Acquainted and well versed with CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business Processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using SFDC.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Data Loader Utility.
- Expertise in analyzing and documenting the workflows and functionality of existing systems.
- Excellent knowledge of all the phases of software development life cycle (Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation).
- Strong Knowledge in AppExchange Applications for integrating with third party applications.
- Knowledge of WSDL, web services SOAP API, BULK API, REST API, force.com callouts, Batch and Schedule Apex Programs.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Eclipse, change set and Migration tool.
- Experience in SFDC Integration using Web Service and Apex Programming, Salesforce.com.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design, MVC architecture and struts framework.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like C++ and java technologies.
- Excellent Development experience in Java, Struts, spring, Hibernate, Servlets JSPs, JDBC, EJB, JMS, Web Services.
- Experience in working with databases such as Oracle 8i/9i/10g.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to keep executive staff and team members apprised of goals, project status, and resolving issues and conflicts.
- An effective team player with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Scheduler, Apex Web Service, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Component and Controllers, Salesforce1, Salesforce Communities, Chatter
Force.com Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel Connector and AJAX Toolkit
Integration Tools: Workflows and Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels and Tabs, Dashboards, Roles, Security, Field updates, reports
Languages: Apex, C++, Java, VB
Web Technologies: HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, PHP
Platforms: UNIX/Linux, Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista /
Office Tools: Microsoft Project, MS Visual Source Safe, MS Visio, MS Office
IDE and Editors: Eclipse, My Eclipse and Force.com Eclipse IDE
Database: Oracle, SQL Server and MYSQL
Confidential, Baskin Ridge, NJ
- Responsible for gathering requirements from the business and work with developers and administrators to translate details concisely to assure clear understanding and accurate requirement documents.
- Worked on various SFDC Standard objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Reports, Dashboard, Opportunity, Cases and Solution .
- Written Apex classes , Controller, Extension Controllers and Apex Triggers in the application for various Business/functional requirements.
- Developed complex Visualforce pages using visualforce components like PageBlock, PageBlockSection, ActionFunction, ActionSupport, DataTable, Repeat components.
- Developed a Customized Visualforce Tab and Visualforce pages to create and submit Apex jobs.
- Written complex custom validation rules, formulas fields, assignment rules, escalation and Owner & Criteria-based sharing rules .
- Experienced in creating Visual Workflows for automation in Sales and Service Clouds.
- Integrated Batch Apex that call outs to external web service in Batch Mode.
- Deployed code across various sandbox using Change Set, Workbench and Force.com Migration tool, prepared package.xml for workbench and Force.com Migration tool.
- Analyzed all the customizations and developments and tried to suggest possible ways for the new enhancements that we get from the Sales people.
- Developed reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Created Email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Written Test Classes to meet Unit testing before migrating from Sandbox to Production environment.
- Knowledge on Lightning which includes the Lightning Component Framework and involved in building lightning component using the aura framework and experienced with Locker Service with Lightning Components.
- Lightning Experience - Formatting and migrating user data into LE, Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users within the organization.
- Built Customized Lightning Components replacing the existing one's using Java script on the client side and apex on the Server side.
- Migrated consistently to Lightning from Classic in order the sales reps find Just-In-Time information about customers and prospects.
- Used Lightning process builder for visualizing and creating automated business processes.
- Extensive experience on Salesforce.com Administration in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services , Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions and Approval Workflow
- Experience working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Java Script, Java, Web Services, WSDL, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in
Confidential, King of Prussia,PA
- Performed the detailed analysis of functional and technical requirements; designed & developed the custom objects; identified the lookup and master-detail relationships; and created the junction objects.
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer requirements into specification.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows developed in the system.
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Workflows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation leading to effective Web-to-Lead communication with customers and partner portals.
- Developed Visual Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent picklists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Worked with SOQL & SOSL queries to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help salesforce.com support.
- Ability to deploy code using Force.com IDE and Change Sets .
- Designed and built custom applications using Force.com and Visualforce.com
- Provided ongoing Salesforce.com maintenance and administration services, Including custom objects and workflows.
- Involved in developing Approval process for the application by implementing custom formulas in different stages of approval.
- Developed various Custom Reports, Dashboards and deployed them for different business user levels.
- Implemented Chatter for status update, document sharing, customized profiles, applications and internal networking.
- Developed Visualforce pages, controllers for performance evaluation.
- Developed the force.com platform using Apex and Visualforce to accomplish and solve for complex business problems.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of Salesforce.com
Environment: Salesforce CRM, Apex Language, Visualforce Pages, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox Data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, HTML, Java Script, CSS, XHTML, DHTML, XML, Web Services, SOAP, UI, Eclipse, Oracle, SOQL, SQL SharePoint.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Salesforce Developer and administrator
- Created Custom objects to build new application functionality in the Salesforce.com.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed triggers for complex workflow rules working around the governor limits.
- Extensively customized the Customer Portal.
- Worked on Partner Portal, Customer portal, custom reporting, modifying pages, views, and dashboards
- Supported application code deployment from Test to Production Environment. Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards.
- Documented & Maintained overall system configuration, change control, and enhancements.
- Written technical approach and design documentation supporting the business need.
- Maintained and created workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields and escalation rules.
- Provide Salesforce.com Architecture, Design, Development, Administration and Operational Support.
- Worked in developing and consuming Restful web services in service-oriented architecture.
- Worked on implementing new business logic, solution and enhancements (Classes, Triggers, VisualForce Pages, Batch, Rest/SOAP Services) making use of Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, SOQL.
- Implemented WSDL Service Classes to update orders, item statuses from order management warehouse.
- Maintain and create custom Objects, Custom Fields, formula fields, Permission Sets, Validation Rules, workflow rules and Approval processes.
- Worked in developing and consuming Restful web services in service-oriented architecture.
- Developed integration processes using Salesforce.com, Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Apex Data Loader, Informatica, etc.) Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, and Apex Triggers, packages for various functional needs in the application.
Environment: Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Web Services API, HTML, XML, Java
Confidential Moline, IL
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, understanding client’s business needs and analyzing.
- Responsible for writing technical design documents for various modules.
- Responsible for reviewing high level design documents, participating test plan reviews meetings.
- Involved in designing Business Layer and Data Management components of this multi- tiered web-based system over MVC and J2EE architecture.
- Responsible for design all the entity and session beans.
- Responsible for coordinating with offshore team for design and development work.
- Responsible for the code review and make sure, to deliver bug free code as much as possible.
- Worked on MVC design pattern and Struts 1.1 framework for the project.
- Used DB2 as RDBMS for application.
- Enhancement of VIS site that was developed in VB.
- Involved in design and development of the application in n-tier fashion based on MVC architecture standards and utilized Struts framework.
- Developed data model and stored procedures.
- Developed Servlets to process update information.
- Used JDBC for communicating with the database.
- Responsible for maintenance and production support of the application documented design and functional aspects of the application.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in requirement analysis, design and development of an E-Commerce platform using JSF, CDI and Primefaces.
- Designed a Drools based Offer Engine from ground up which is used by Key business personnel to target offers to different customers via multiple channels (Email, Web, etc) based on various eligibility criteria.
- Involved in design/development of an Authentication/Authorization integration solution using SiteMinder.
- Designed/Developed a RESTful client API and web services using JAX-RS 2.0 specification.
- Designed/developed reports and templates using Jasper Reports/ iReport.
- Responsible for making recommendations to enhance performance and scalability of system architecture, designing, coding, and testing program modules and executing conversion plans and proposing enhancements to the system.
- Gathered user requirements, analyzed and wrote functional and technical specifications
- Created Use Cases, Sequence, Object Model and Component UML diagrams using UML tool
- Employed Scrum concepts of Agile Development Methodology for software development.
- Used Spring framework on the server side for creating RESTFul services.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and data persistence.
- Implemented business processes to develop email notification components using JMS API
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database
- Developed the application using Singleton, Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO) design patterns in the project.
Environment: Java (OOPS), APEX, Web services, SOSL, SOQL, Informatica Cloud ETL tool, Force.com IDE, Import Wizard, XML, Java servlets, Visualforce Pages, Workflows, Ajax toolkit, Adobe Flex 3.
Confidential Tampa, FL
- Developed various web services for components like Recipient Enrollment, Provider Enrollment, Provider Search, Recipient Eligibility Verification using JAX-WS, JAXB, SOAP, WSDL and deployed on JBoss 5.1 enterprise server with JBoss Native and Metro stack using document literal style web services.
- Developed web services to interface with Mainframe CICS modules, and database tables from DB2 and SQL Server databases
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Used Soap UI for load testing the Web Services.
- Worked on clustering web services using network switch, application routing and ESB deployment for transparent routing to layered web services framework.
- Developed MQSeries-JMS Bridge to interact with MQSeries queues. Posted and consumed recipient information to and from the queues.
- Developed data access layer and components using JPA/Hibernate frameworks with spring framework support for object persistence to DB2 v10 on z/OS.
- Developed shell scripts for the project.
- Developed SQL java stored procedures, deployed and run on server.
- Development and testing of the website using Struts and Spring framework.
- Used the Agile as SDLC process for the project execution.
- Developed highly responsive, dynamic user interface components using AJAX and JQuery.
- Used object-oriented programming concepts of Java Script like Prototypes and Closures for client-side data manipulation and encapsulation.
- Implemented MVC using Spring Framework.
- Handled the database access by implementing Controller Servlet.
- Implemented PL/SQL stored procedures and triggers .
- Used JDBC prepared statements to call from Servlets for database access.
Environment: JDK 1.5, J2EE, JSP 2.0, Servlet 2.4, EJB 3.0, Struts, JNDI, JAXB, Log4J, CVS, Oracle 10g, Toad 9.4, hibernate 3.0, Spring, Struts,Eclipse 3.3, Linux, WebLogic 10.3.