- More than 7Years’of experience in software design, developing Web based applications, Windows based applications and Client/Server applications using different .Net Technologies like C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML, Java Script, XML Web Services, SVN, and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience working on agile methodologies projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, 2011, 2013, 2015, Dynamics 365 .
- Expertise in customization, configuration and integration of MS CRM.
- Extensive experience in .NET Framework Web based application development using Microsoft.NET technologies including ASP.NET … C#, ADO.NET, Server Controls, Web Services and Entity framework.
- Mobile nativeApp development experience. (iOS, Android)
- Experience in working with Product Line Architecture Including Sales/Service/Marketing Modules.
- Experience with the Dynamics CRM SDK and Services (2013, 2015, 2016)
- Extensive experience in Testing CRM and backend database.
- Experience in interacting with MS CRM database through CRM web service or SQL query.
- Experience in working with Organization Design Server and Storage Design.
- Experience in building Web API, Restful services, WCF services using SOAP Protocol
- Experience in consuming and publishing Web Services.
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) especially in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deploying of applications with Agile Methodologies.
- Expertise knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism.
- Experience with integration and migration using tools like SCRIBE & KINGSWAY SOFT
- Have good experience of SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), Dashboard customization with complex charts built from SSRS.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Data integration towards import/export of data using SSIS and custom application development.
- Extensive experience in developing SQL queries and database objects: Tables, Views, Stored procedures, functions.
- Extensive experience in handling Internet Information Server (IIS), Creating and configuring the virtual directories, map them to physical folders and configuration of the applications for domain authentication, Data Transformation Services (DTS) in SQL Server 2008.
- Hands on experience in creating Stored Procedure, Triggers, User Defined Functions, T-SQL, Code optimization and performance.
- Experience in developing and integrating SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SSRS into .Net applications.
- Experience in using Source Code Control Systems like Team Foundation Server (TFS),Subversion and Git Tortoises.
- Experience in evaluating and intending business and technology solutions, Life cycle development.
Languages:: NET 4.0/3.5/2.0, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/2.0, VB.NET, C#, XML, Web Services, WCF, WPF, Win Forms, Web Forms, T-SQL, PL/SQL
Server Scripting:: ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , ASP
Web Technologies:: AJAX, XML, XSLT, CSS, Web Services, Web Parts, WCF, WPF, LINQ, WSS
Database: SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Oracle, 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS Access 2000, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
Reporting and Testing: MS SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reports
Development Tools:: Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012 Team Edition and MS Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, Dynamics 365 9.0, Ribbon Work Bench, SharePoint 2010/2013
Versioning: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VFS), Subversion, Tortoise SVN
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac and UNIX
Web Servers: IIS 6.0/7.0, 8 Windows Server 2008/2003/NT
Methodology: UML, Agile, Object-oriented Analysis/Design
Sr. Dynamics CRM Consultant
- Responsible for gathering the new Business Requirements, change requests and analyzes the requirements given by the client.
- Reviewed design documents detailing behaviors and requirements.
- Upgrading the plug-in and custom workflow libraries code to use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK libraries, Messages etc.
- Extensively worked on CRM Plug-in, Custom Workflow activities development.
- Created Custom Entities, Custom attributes for individual Business Units in MS Dynamics CRM 365 asper the Business Process.
- Worked on Plug-in, Parallel Workflows, Business rules and Business Process flows to automate the business processes.
- Worked on Web API’s and editable Grids using MS Dynamics CRM 365 online.
- Created organizations, business units, groups and their relationships.
- Actively participated in Development, Testing and Deployment Planning meetings.
- Customized Service module and contract templates, entitlement templates, Service Level Agreements and product catalogue according to the business process.
- Used CRM webservice and developed a custom service using WCF to provide extended functionalities to the common methods of CRM.
- Created and consumed Web Services using Visual C#, ASP.NET.
- Wrote, debugged and deployed synchronous/asynchronous plug-ins using Visual Studio to coordinate the incident-cases in service module.
- Worked on Selection rules to group the people with similar skills into resource groups using a service scheduler.
- Configured and administered user accounts, profiles, roles and security, MS Excel for Data Mapping and Migration.
- Migration of data from Excel source to CRM using SSIS.
- Creating SSRS reports for service module and financial data using joins and pivot tables.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Worked on Site Map editing and Ribbon customizations and Solutions.
- Implemented Grid Views, Repeaters to populate show data.
Confidential Stamford, CT
Sr. Dynamic CRM Consultant
- Involved in project from requirement gathering level. Design functional level documents and part of project design to design architecture of project.
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, project planning and resolving.
- Customized MS Dynamics CRM 2016, 365 Online application based on the business requirement.
- Created Organizations, Business units, Teams and their relationships.
- Created Custom Entities, Custom attributes for individual business units, in MS Dynamics CRM 365, per their business process.
- Migrated & Integrated Microsoft Dynamics AX w\MSCRM System for entities like Products, Customers, Contacts, Sales Orders, Invoices using third party software(s) like Kingsway Soft
- Configured and customized CRM using web based administration tools (form layout, workflow design, Web Resource, Iframe and view creation, etc.
- Used Pre and Post Images during Plugin Execution Phases for various complex Plugins
- Used Plugin to throw custom Business Process Flows errors to cancel user transaction.
- Extensive experience in developing Custom Plugins using Plugin Context, Organization Context, Retrieve Multiple, Retrieve, Associate, Disassociate.
- Created relational data modeling, data warehouse(DW) modelingloading (ETL) for very large data bases. Applied DW/BI concepts to manage and monitor accounts and resources in Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Developed Fetch XML based custom reports for CRM users
- Created custom workflows to calculate Probability weighted revenue.
- Relocation of data from Excel source to CRM using SSIS component of Kingsway Soft.
- Upgraded Dynamic CRM from 2016 to Dynamic365.
- Extensively used CRMSDK to perform operations on CRM Entities.
- Used SOAPUI to test the REST Web service call.
- Working with API in .Net Framework.
- Implemented virtual cloud infrastructure leveraging latest features of Azure portfolio, Microsoft Office 365, Azure Active Directory.
- Developed plug-ins for Dynamics CRM applications.
- Experience with technical and functional requirements.
- Working knowledge of XML, SQL, SSRS and SQL Server..
- Implemented Caching, Session State, and Cookie Management, view state, POST and GET techniques.
- Work on improving and customizing the current CRM instance by use of custom plug-ins, web services, and web forms.
- Help to in corporate existing legacy applications into a central Microsoft Dynamics CRM system
- Used Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Using Azure Logic Apps created workflows in CRM and managed to get the alerts when the workflows failed.
- Used Advanced Find feature of MS Dynamics CRM 2016 and created multiple views of System entities.
- Relocation of data from Excel source to CRM using SSIS component of Kingsway Soft.
- Involved in Code reviews. Peer Reviews for developing quality code.
- Given support and also involved in maintenance process.
- Customized Dashboards based on the custom reports and charts (requirements) created Used Visual studio test project and accomplished unit testing including both automated and manual testing.
- Document management with SharePoint integration.
Confidential Boston MA
MS Dynamic CRM Consultant
- Assist in Upgrade/Migration from Microsoft Dynamics CRM using both externally available tools and self-built tools.
- Created and developed Microsoft Dynamics CRM Custom Web Pages to plug into out-of- the box MS CRM Solution using HTML.
- Customized Workflows and Plug-in for automated processes, based on requirement from sales and marketing department to increase visibility and efficiency.
- Provided end-users training for CRM system with post deployment support.
- Extensively used XRM Tool Kit for customizing Site Maps, Bulk Record Updates, bulk Workflow Execution.
- Performed data consistency and performance tuning effectively with SQL Profiler, Index Tuning Wizard.
- Developed SQL scripts to insert, update and delete data in MS SQL database tables in OLTP environment.
- Involved in Microsoft Dynamics CRM data capture, integration, auditing, data mapping, importing data and Creation of interfaces.
- Using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for styling web form UI controls.
- Used ASP. Net validation controls for validating user input in the web forms.
- Configure Azure for integration with CRM.
- Created SSIS packages for different data loading operations for many applications.
- Managed CRM web service and developed a custom service using WCF to provide extended functionalities to the common methods of CRM.
- Configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Microsoft Outlook 2013.
- Integrated Custom WCF Service with other applications.
- Imported existing application into Microsoft Dynamics CRM using the WCF service.
Environment: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015,2013, .NET Framework 4.5, C#.Net, ASP.NET, Visual studio 2013, CSS, HTML, Ribbon Editor Tool, MS CRM Developer Toolkit, Plug-in Registration Tools, SQL Server 2014, SSIS, SSRS, Java script, JQuery, XML, Outlook 2013 and TFS.
Confidential Dallas TX
Dynamic CRM Consultant
- Worked as per Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Customized MS Dynamics CRM application based on the business requirement
- Created a detailed project plan, which includes tasks based on their priority.
- Automated Workflow Configuration, Customization and implementation
- Customized forms and views for new modules to be added to existing MS Dynamics CRM 2015 system.
- Created Custom Entities, Custom attributes for individual business units in MS Dynamics CRM, per their business process Customized Workflows and Plugin for automated processes, based on requirement from sales and marketing department to increase visibility and efficiency.
- Worked on customization in USD (Unified Service Desk) framework for MS-CRM which augments data from different entities in CRM and provide integrated view to the user.
- Constantly updated, administered and managed the Unified Service Desk.
- Used JQuery for consistent easy navigation, look and feel of the website.
- Extensively used Synchronous and Asynchronous Plugins and Workflow activities for various
- CRM activities during development phase
- Used SSRS create reports in the system to provide accurate data for business decision making
- Developed multiple HTML pages and deployed in MSCRM as Web Resources.
- Used CRM web service and developed a custom service using WCF to provide extended functionalities to the common methods of CRM
- Configuration of MS Dynamics CRM with Microsoft Outlook 2015
- Developed business objects using C# for various modules
- Upgraded Dynamic CRM from
- Integrated Custom WCF Service with other applications
- Used various report items like tables, sub report and charts to develop the reports in SSRS
- Created User defined Functions, Stored Procedures and Views using SQL Server 2013
- Implemented User Interface in Model-View-Controller architecture, which accomplishes a tight and neat coordination of Java Script, XML and HTML
- Implemented Gap analysis for finding out the required amount of customizations needed to meet the client requirements.
- Responsible for gathering the new Business Requirements, Change requests and analyzes the requirements given by the client.
- Gathered end-user’s business requirements and translated them into CRM Application Functions using Web Pages/Win Forms with C# 3.5
- Created and developed Microsoft Dynamics CRM Custom Web Pages) to plug into out-of-the box MS CRM Solution
- Developed processes for Real time integration between CRM and Fusion system and vice versa using
- Prepared cost/benefit analysis of alternative solutions
- Prepared Sprint Backlogs and Scrum charts which includes Task Assignment, Providing Estimates, setting up delivery dates and conducted scrum meetings as when needed.
- Analyzed, developed and integrated Custom Dashboard’s for Loans and Customer Service Management.
- Working with API in .Net Framework.
- Developed custom CRM Web Application Systems by using C#, SQL Server for supporting end users operations of small and medium businesses
- Developed MS CRM 4.0 plug in and work flow assembly to support accounting and customer services business process for system integrator client
- Integrated Web application with MS CRM by using Iframe and MS CRM Web Services
- Developed Multiple Presentation Layers with several Graphical User Interfaces using Web Forms, VB.NET 2010/2008, C#.NET.
- Used SSIS Import data into the system using multiple sources.
- Provided guidance with support for clients and internal consultants to utilize CRM System
- Gathered requirements, involved in design/development/testing and documentation of various CRM/.Net./MS Dynamics tasks
- Analyzed high level needs and scope documents for prospective customers.
- Submitted work orders with time and cost estimates
- Automated Workflow construction, customization and implementation
- Extensively Worked on Entity/Form/View Customizations and written Client side scripts using Java Scripts
- Extensively consumed Microsoft CRM Web Services
- Wrote Plug-ins that triggers after all DML activities on database. Extensively used Plugin Profiler for debugging Plugins during development phases
- Designed Web User Interface with User Controls.
- Used C# and ASP .net programming to code the application.
- Implemented stored procedures, functions, joins, views and triggers in SQL Server 2005.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) were used to attain uniformity through all pages designed.
- Created Console applications using C# to send email notifications using SMTP client on a daily basis to inform team about the process status updates.
- Participated in all phases of system development, consultation, and analysis, design, program analysis, programming, debugging, testing, documentation, delivery and implementation.
- Analyzed peer work for quality, including correctness of documentation, appropriateness of solutions produced for deliverables specified. Used Telerik Controls and tools for making the website more users friendly
- Used Telerik Controls and tools for making the website more users friendly
- Made use of User Interface layers to create Web Pages and integrated to maintain the performance of data flowand data integrity using ASP.NET User Controls, Web Server Controls.
- SVN (Sub Version) is used in order to maintain different versions of the application development phases.
- Designed, developed and implemented code for the activities using C#.Net, ADO.Net and .Net Class Library.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and were coded using C#.
- Extensively used Grid Views sorting and paging.
- Made use of SQL to write stored procedures, User Defined functions (UDF) and proper database objects.
- Code Review, Unit testing, Debugging and Integration testing of the application. Analyze the business and design the screen flow of the application.
- Maintained the data, database backups and restoration, backup strategies and scheduled the backups.
- Developed web pages with data bound controls like Data Grid, Data List and Data Repeater using the methods data Binding.
- Used LINQ to write DAL module.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, and Data View for reading and updating records inthe database.
- Used WPF and WCF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Use WCF in order to interact with other applications and components.
- Maintained different versions of the application development phases using TFS (Team Foundation Server) for Versioncontrol.
- Created and developed global custom Client-side scripts using Java Script, depending on the requirements and
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) for User Interface and Server side scripts from Server side Validations.