- Around 4 years of experience in the field of Information Technology with good experience in Salesforce.com platform
- Hands on Experience in the Software development life cycle (SDLC) including System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Designed and implemented lightning application and created lightning component for lightning experience migration.
- Hands on Experience in Web Services using both SOAP and REST API services.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Security features Profile, Permission Sets, OWD, Role Hierarchy & Sharing Rules.
- Created and managed Custom Objects, Page Layouts, Validation Rules, Assignment rules & application Workflow.
- Automation, Process builder and salesforce S2S.
- Strong Experience on Sales cloud, Service Cloud, Communities have hands on experience on Email to Case, Web to Case, Case Assignment rules, Escalation rules and Entitlement Process, CTI Implementation using B&S App exchange app.
- Good at migrations and deployment of code from one environment to other using Changesets, Autorabit tool, Force.com IDE deployment wizard, Mavens mate and Workbench Deployment Wizard also have hands on experience in ANT Migration.
- Hands on experience as a deployment engineer on Salesforce.com and maintained 2 orgs with 5 applications and 2000+ SFDC users.
- Experience with Apttus CPQ to oversee design, estimating, citing, rebates, motivating forces, and recommendations on any gadget.
- Great involvement in creating salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Altered existing Visualforce to adjust to salesforce new Lightning UI encounter.
- Major role in Designing and implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Process Using SVN, GIT and AutoRabit CI - CD Tool.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce.com Setup, Configuration, Customization, Administration, Data Migration and Integrations.
- Strong experience in database development using PL/SQL for MySQL and Oracle
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail oriented and problem-solving skills in the technology arena
Query Languages: PL/SQL, SOQL, SOSL, IMS
Development Tools: Force.com IDE, Eclipse, Mavens mate, Apttus
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT
Web services: Rest API, SOAP API, BULK API, Metadata API, JSON
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implémentation.
- Developing lightning components and lightning functionalities in a sandbox with visual force or APEX along with supporting testing coverage when required.
- Maintained correct API level set across features developed.
- Experience developing solutions for the Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Configure, Price Quote (CPQ) systems including X- Author for Word, development of clause libraries and contract templates.
- Providing customize application design flows, by making the best use of point-and-click capabilities of the salesforce platform in adherence with the customer’s specifications.
- Experience in modifying Visualforce pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Responsible for setting up web service integrations.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com and Apttus premium tech support team on a regular basis.
- Expertise in handling different kinds of deployment errors and test failures
- Worked on Governance Team roles like code review, maintenance and comment to make sure organization standards and salesforce standards are met
- Experience on maintaining the Production environment and Sandboxes, deployments from Org to Org, SVN to Org, retrofit and backporting after production deployment
- Controlled the adaptability of these API’s for integration of information and processes so all the systems within the Ameriprise and Salesforce.
- Responsible for porting custom java script buttons into lightning experience
- Developed APEX Classes, APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the applications
- Built reusable custom button components and modal window components in the lightning experience.
- Involved in implementing according functionality using jQuery.
- Worked on Lightning Connect
- Involved in unit testing the new and existing functionality to cover all scenarios and fixing defects.
- Used Pivotal Tracker for user story creation, sizing and tracking.
- Used GitHub for version control and Source tree for branch management and check ins.
- Involved in updating documentation, peer reviews, attending daily scrums and updating status regularly.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation
- Created record types, page layouts, configured page layouts and assigned page layouts to different record types
- Created users, hierarchical roles, profiles, security controls, custom fields and visual force pages as per requirements
- Created and maintained validation rules and approval processes
- Used data loader to import data in Salesforce
- Wrote triggers and test classes to deploy triggers in production environment
- Worked with Apex to access S Objects and Field describe information, execute SOQL, SOSL and DML queriesss
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization
- Gained experience in handling and coordinating deployments using various migration methods/tools such as Change sets
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing
- Provided ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gathered requirements during inception phase, documented and delivered functional specification documents, and assisted architecture analysis and design
- Set up Data Security for the users, Profiles, Roles
- Worked on managing the community portal and community users
- Developed Apex Triggers to create community users when a contact record is created or updated in SFDC from SAP
- Worked on email to case/Outlook setup and routing of the cases to right queue
- Created and maintaining Validation rules, Auto-Assignment rules and sharing rules to support and enhance business processes
- Configured Custom Reports & Dashboard to meet customer requirements
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other Components on record pages
- Created email templates, necessary workflow rules to link with auto response rules
- Created workflow rules, defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates
- Created picklist and dependent picklist for categories of the case objects
- Used Force.com change sets to make deployments to different sandbox environments
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in requirement gathering throughout the planning and implémentation.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Cases, Solutions, Forecasts, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed and developed Visual Force pages based on the business requirements.
- Provided ongoing SalesForce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow.
- Interacted with the SalesForce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.