Dynamics CRM and Power BI Manager. 7 years experience in CRM/xRM, and 8 in general Technical Project Management. I connect the functional side from Finance and Operation to execute what’s technically and practically needed to collect and present insights. I have had several experiences with difficult, yet successful, launches. I find it key to listen early, and proactively lean into potential issues and opportunities.
Confidential, Redlands CaliforniaDynamics CRM and Power BI Manager
- Dynamics CRM 365, 2016, 2013 xRM, on - premise File Share, SharePoint, Act-On, Cognos, Askia, Excel Addins
- 400 Users, 5 Offices, Managing 2 IT support staff, and a network of 50 Power Users/Champions
- Power BI EM1 Lead and Report Designer, OData, SQL, Google Docs, Social Media
- 3rd Party negotiating, vendor selection, coordinating design specs, UAT, etc
- Migration from on-premise to Cloud, Project Schedules/Work Breakdown Structures for launch plans
- Licensing investigations for Dynamics and Power BI
- Roadmaps for new platforms and investigating blue sky
- Financial Reporting, and designing and supporting bespoke needs from accounting and finance/forecasting
- Presentations and Training sessions for groups of 50+ people
- Governance coordination with global leadership, to set expectation, priorities, and internal Comms
- Discovery leader for gathering functional needs, coordinating approvals
- Project Management process consulting, to streamline SOP and new initiatives
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
One System Manager
- Migrated from 2016 on Premise to D365.
- With integrations with Finance systems, Excel C# addin, Marketing platforms, File Share, Customer sat surveys, and GDPR platform.
- Also responsible for the Business Intelligence across multiple data sources, and internally selling Power BI EM1, to provide self service reporting.
- CRM implementations above overlap. Other engagements include SharePoint, Access Databases, Excel templates, etc.
- Also, vendors for new Market Research tech, including web traffic tracking surveys, BlueKai, Askia, Brand Builder, Desktop Reporter, e-Tab, Auto-Charting, the Hub Client Portal and Dashboard, etc.
- I surveyed business facilities for energy efficiency, on behalf of the Confidential .