- 6 years of professional IT experience in Administration, Development, support of Salesforce.com CRM implementation for various clients and web - based applications.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks.
- Possess knowledge of CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using salesforce.com.
- Good development experience with Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers).
- Strong front-end development experience using Visualforce pages, Custom lightning Components, HTML, CSS and front-end validations using Java script, jQuery and CSS for rich look and feel.
- Experience working on SOAP and REST APIs for both inbound and outbound integration with Salesforce.
- Experience in Data Migration using Import Wizard, Excel Connector, Workbench and other integration tools like Informatica Cloud, Apex Data Loader.
- Ability to write complex SOQL, SOSL queries with consideration to Governor limits across multiple objects within the SFDC database.
- Implemented Community Cloud and built multiple communities to connect to customers, partners and employees with each other, also to provide better service to customers.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Experience in upgrading from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Good at configuring MyDomain and SSO (single Sign-On) in salesforce instances.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Familiar with Apttus CPQ for subscription, billing, invoicing and can take control of sales process from Quote to Cash. Generated Revenue recognition status automatically with APTTUS CPQ. Have in-depth knowledge in Products, Discounting, Quotes, Pricing in CPQ.
- Worked on various lightning components for developing dynamic web apps for mobiles and desktop devices.
- Profound experience in integrating salesforce with external systems by developing custom Apex Restful web services and outbound calls to external system using native salesforce Http classes and methods.
- Proven Interpersonal, Communicational, Organizational and Project Management skills.
Force.com Features: Process Builder, Field updates, Reports & Dashboards standard & Custom Objects, Custom labels and Tabs, Role, Dashboards, Security Controls, Workflow & Approvals, and Sandbox data loading, Apex, VF, Triggers,, Page Layouts, Record Types.
Force.com Tools: Force.com Apex Explorer, Lightning Framework, Force.com Excel connector and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in
Programming Languages: APEX, Visualforce, HTML JAVA
Operating Systems: Windows (10, 7, XP), Mac 10.x
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, XML, CSS, Bootstrap, VF, SOAP/REST
Oracle, SQL: server, MySQL server, DB2, Mongo DB
IDE: Force.com Eclipse IDE
Tools: Apex Data Loader, Workbench, GITHUB, APTTUS, SELENIUM IDE, Import Wizard, Jenkins, SFDC Data Export, ANT.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Taken part in requirements grooming sessions with business users to document and develop enhancements to current org.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Time based workflow rules, approval processes, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, Process builder and validation rules.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Customized User Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings to ensure that the protected data is available only to the authorized users.
- Designed various Web Pages using lightning components for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, and extensions for various functional needs in the application.
- Implemented Batch Apex class to update the fields on the custom objects.
- Used SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions in consideration to Governor limits.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages
- Implemented web-based case management automation - Web to Case (on Case Object) to track and solve customer's issues.
- Installed Instant Service Chat and Email from the AppExchange to let agents click to create cases from chat and email.
- Tested apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning Application thereby deployed Applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Used DataLoader and salesforce workbench to insert, update, upsert data
- Wrote Test Plan and Test Case. Involved directly with Test Team and did bug fixing using Clear Quest.
- Developed Apex test utility classes and test methods and achieved 85-100% of code coverage across the organization by reducing test methods.
- Developed and configured various Reports, Dashboards and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Integrated REST API webservice for extracting data from external systems.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governor Limits.
- Deployed components using ANT Migration Tool and ChangeSets
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the documentation of all the new releases and enhancements to production org.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Worked with Operations Manager and users to determine business requirements, provide administrative support and design /implement solutions in Salesforce CRM Environment.
- Analyzed current business processes and collaborated with Sales Leadership to conceptualize and implement new processes and workflows.
- Responsible for creating Queues and tasks to share and automate work to the users in the Queue.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Involved in managing daily administration tasks like multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, and validations.
- Responsible for creating Sharing rules among all the users in different Roles and Subordinates.
- Documented & conducted multiple training sessions across various sales channels.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Involved in development and implementation of Real-time data sync between Salesforce and Google database systems.
- Created unit test cases and coordinated change requests to drive the business requirements during Integration and Testing stages.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed various WebPages in VisualForce for capturing various customer enquiries and implementation logic for migrating cases to different queue based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Worked with Visualforce Pages, Custom Controllers, Extension Controllers, Apex Coding, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers.
- Created various Reports and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the organization's need.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products/ assets management.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Integrated web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data.
- Involved in creating and managing the custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Java Script, Java, Web Services, WSDL, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Doral, FL
- Worked with a team of peers to design and implement products in support of strategic business and IT initiatives.
- Involved in various activities of the project, like information gathering, analyzing the requirements, documenting the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Administered and monitored the company's Salesforce CRM Application.
- Created the workflows for automated Lead routing, lead escalation and Email alert and Use Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Contracts etc. (Sales Cloud).
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign, Events, Tasks, Contacts, Cases, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Created Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Built custom solutions with Apex and Visualforce.
- Supported the Data Migration activities from various business centers with the support of Salesforce.com.
- Used Data migration tools like Apex DataLoader, Jitter Bit.
- Used XML as data communication between salesforce and the external system.
- Used SOAP web services for communicating with external systems.
- Used REST API for communicating with internal PHP system.
- Implemented Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal & Communities, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements
- Resolved the Cases and support the team on urgent
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com API, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, SOAP, sales cloud, service cloud, Visual Force, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Salesforce Admin/ Developer
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized apps to match functional needs.
- Performed Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator roles.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities.
- Created various Profiles and configured PermissionSets based on organizational hierarchy requirements
- Involved in Business Automation tasks using Workflows, Apex, Email Notifications and branded templates
- Designed, Implemented and deployed Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, and S Control to suit to application needs.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on objects and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationship among objects.
- Implemented Apex Classes, Visual Force pages& Triggers and linked them to manage workflows implemented in system.
- Responsible for understanding the data migrating requirements and analyze data to be loaded from legacy systems to Salesforce.com using DATA LOADER
- Worked on release management items i.e. component tracking, pre-deployment activities, Code backup, Data backup, code migration through change-sets and Force.com IDE and post deployment activities
- Configured the Contract management and revenue management using APTTUS CPQ.
Environment: Windows XP, Force.com Platform, Salesforce Enterprise Edition, ANT, Force.com Web Services API, SOQL/SOSL Queries, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, Pardot, APTTUS, Jquery, HTML, Java Script, CSS, WSDL, SOAP, AJAX and MVC design patterns
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS, Java Script and AJAX.
- Involved in Understanding and analyzing the requirements and part of the process of designing the system in WATER FALL methodology.
- Implemented server-side programs by using Servlets and client side by using JSP.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Used Hibernate as the Object/Relational Mapping Framework to access and manipulate data from the database.
- Wrote stored procedures and Database Triggers using PL/SQL.
- Expertise on entire Intranet and Internet applications using Web/Application Servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing.
- Used Firebug to keep a track of bugs.
- Used Clear Case tool for build management and ANT for Application configuration and Integration.
- Created, executed, and documented, the tests necessary to ensure that an application and/or environment meet performance requirements (Technical, Functional and User Interface).
Environment: Windows, Linux, Rational Clear Case, Apache Tomcat, Java, Selenium WebDriver, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, JSP, Java script, Ajax, Oracle IDE, log4j, ANT, struts, JPA, XML, HTML5, CSS3, Oracle WebLogic.