- an Innovative IT and Business professional with a comprehensive background leading & delivering broad based product initiatives and enterprise technology solutions with more than 10 years of focused expertise in CRM based Business Analysis - Salesforce, Implementation and Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Software Testing, Operations Support, and Program Management.
Advanced User: Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Visio, Word, PowerPoint)
Test Automation Tools: HP QTP, LoadRunner
Databases/CRM: Salesforce, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Lightning, Marketo, Infusionsoft, Oracle, Facet, SharePoint, Web Trader, MS Access, SQL Server, MySQL, PeopleSoft, Tidal
Applications: Oracle ERP, Webi, Desktop, SAS, Tableau, SAP, QuickBooks, Axway, SPSS, SASS
App Servers: Java, webserver, WebLogic8.1, IIS, MS Transaction Server.
Protocols: FTP/PGP SFTP. AS2 and NDM
EDI Standard: EDI X12(ANSI), EDIFACT, HIPAA(X12), VICS, Resettanet.
EDI Tools: Gentran Server NT, Gentran on Unix, GIS 4.2, GIS 4.3, Seeburger
Tools: Jira, Bugzilla, Clear Quest
Languages: VB.Net, ASP.Net, C ++, HTML, JAVA, VB, VBScript, SQL, PL-SQL
O/S s/Environment: Windows 95/98/NT/2000, XP / 2003, 2008, 7, Linux, Unix, Solaris
Confidential . Elkridge, MD
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Experienced in working with clients to map out their existing Business Processes and providing system-based solutions that increase efficiency and reduce operating costs.
- Experienced in Scoping Phase, Gap Analysis, Testing, and Implementation Phase.
- Strong Requirements gathering experience using JAD Sessions & Conducting User Interviews, and preparing functional documents like Use Cases, Software Requirements Specifications (SRS).
- Collaborating with Developers, Business Team, other Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Release Managers.
- Facilitated workshops with the business, writing functional requirements, user stories- with associated acceptance criteria, sprint planning and scrums.
- Performed in-depth analysis of business practices and provided recommendations on ways to improve the processes.
- Responsible for creating, managing, and delivering of required documents for application
- Assist with project implementation and control monitoring process related to quality assurance (QA) and user assisted testing (UAT)
- Conducted brainstorming sessions with the development team to actively involve them during the requirements stage level analysis.
- Maintained project plans, task, defect and issues lists, lead meetings to discuss all aspects of the project’s execution, developed test scripts, executed UAT, participated in the QA process, and developed training materials and system documentation.
- Used MS Visio to carry out business modeling, data modeling (ER Diagrams), Screen Prototype, Object modeling (use case) to develop business architecture for rapid and controlled Application development.
- Design wireframes using MS Visio
- Fluent use of Salesforce Service Cloud
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding.
- Created user Roles and Profiles and sharing settings.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs and components.
- Created various Reports and Report folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the needs of the organization.
- Conducted GAP Analysis and enhanced business process by integration
- Worked on Agile and Scrum Methodology for Salesforce custom app implementation.
- Assisted in designing and creation of training material and conducted internal training sessions for business users on Salesforce technology functionalities.
- Configured out of the box reports and dashboards as well as custom reports
- Possess comprehensive understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management, and Call Center
- Thorough understanding of legacy systems and translating features into requirements for Salesforce platform (including data migration and integration requirements)
- Extensively use MS office communicator and MS Live Meeting to conduct and participate in various project meetings
- Designed various types of email templates for auto response to customers.
- Tracked user responses to keep count and direct issues to support team
Confidential, Bowie, MD
EDI Business Analyst
- Worked with a Senior Business Analyst and Project Manager, I was instrumental in obtaining “Certification and Accreditation Report” by using security audit techniques, following up a pre determined security and privacy checklist and Transaction compliance for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Development of Gap analysis, contingency plans and risk analysis and migration procedures. The customization of 270,271,834, 835, 837 transactions using EDI ANSI X12, Gentran on Unix 5.3 platform, GIS 4.1, XML data and SQL Server as back-end.
- Assisted in executing all phases of testing for system components, creating test plans and test cases that exhaustively test system to ensure it meets business requirements.
- Developed Use Case / Analysis / Design / Implementation Model, Use Case Diagrams, Behavior Diagrams and Class Diagrams based on UML methodology using Rational Rose.
- Involved in preparing the Methodology document for the HIPAA implementation
- Involved in Project planning, project monitoring activities- used MS Project and Ms Visio extensively
- Involved in Analysis and Implementation for Intranet Based Information Management Information System.
- Created trading partnerships using trading partner management.
- Extensive use of documentation using Excel
- Initiate document collaboration and sharing via SharePoint
- Extensive use of SQL statements to retrieve data via Access and Oracle with syntax and commands.
- Created business processes using graphic process modeler and text editor in GIS.
- Performed gap analysis and converted all the maps from Visual mapper to Application Integrator map.
- Created app to XML, app to SQL and vice versa maps using AI mapper for new customers in X12 5010 standards and moved them into production.
- Upgraded, tested and implemented maps, applications and trading partners from X12 4010 standards to 5010. Used EDIFECS Analyzer to compare the standards.
- Implementation of 5 key aspects of HIPAA - Transactions, Identifiers, Codes, Privacy and Security, Non-Compliance issues and penalties
- Developed Schemas of EDI ANSI X12 Claims (837) and Eligibility forms in XML.
- Created Maps between the native and HIPAA formats using AI tool, with embedded business rules.
- Prepared test plan and test cases for testing of the system and tool for validation / compliance.
- Developing programs that will validate EHNAC complaint condition in the Header and the forms
- Developed Security Incident Response Procedures.
- Performed gap analysis that exists between the present status of the system and the HIPAA changes.