- Serve as Technical Solutions Lead on programs through project deployment lifecycle, define requirements, research solutions, design systems, support testing, and oversee live implementation.
- Skilled in vendor relationships and partner management to provide quality business service delivery.
- Work closely with business groups on software requirements, solutions, design and implementation.
- Drive short and long - term architecture strategy for the overall IT project portfolio and key business segments.
- Communicate and validate program architecture with infrastructure team, project management team, and technology services management team.
- Design and develop infrastructure blueprints for the implementation of new solutions.
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator (MSCA) - currently pursuing Azure Administrator track
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Administration
- ITIL Basic Certified
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
- CompTIA (Project Management)
- VMware vSphere
Software: Microsoft Azure, Azure AD Proxy, Okta, SAML, LDAP, PowerBI, PowerBI gateways, Tableau, Globalscape SFTP, ZScaler, Druva, FileZilla, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, Microsoft SharePoint 2016, Exchange Server, Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server, Office 365, Azure AD Connect, Azure Information Protection, Azure Monitor, PowerShell, BeyondCompare, WinSCP, MetaLogix Content Matrix, Quest Migration Manager for Exchange, Spotlight on Exchange/AD, Skype for Business, Microsoft Terminal Server, VMWare vSphere, vCenter, Wrike Project Management, SPDocKit, Websense Internet Filtering software, Citrix XenServer, LogicMonitor, Solarwinds, Microsoft Threat Management Gateway, Microsoft Project.
IT Management and architecture: Cloud Migration, Design and Migration, Budget management, Technical writing, Waterfall and Agile Project Management, Capacity Planning, Performance Monitoring, Leadership, and Mentoring, Data Center Operations.
Servers, network, storage and cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, Amazon AWS Cloud, HP, IBM, Dell Server Infrastructure, EMC Navisphere SAN, Storage and Replication Services, Windows Server, Linux, IaaS, SaaS, PaaS.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Team Lead - Azure Integration Engineer
- Lead and execute the migration and provisioning of Azure cloud environments, hosted and on-premise solutions ensuring infrastructure, software and tools are installed and production ready.
- Develop high level technical designs with Chief Architect to meet customer requirements and support the various Cloud Initiatives.
- Provision and configure services on Azure platform. Document Technical Requirements, write SOP’s and create Visio’s for supported Enterprise applications.
- Meet with key business stakeholders to design and develop Integration solutions for Enterprise applications.
- Integrate various applications with Okta Identity Management for User Authentication.
- Participate in the design and implementation of the Enterprise Datawarehouse platform using Azure storage and SQL services.
- Lead the implementation of the Globalscape Arcus SFTP solution using the Okta LDAP Interface for application authorization.
- Setup and configure the PowerBI Data Gateway and Tableau Bridge. Work with Business Analysts to develop documentation for both Business Intelligence toolsets.
- Develop High Availability patterns and resilient applications in conjunction with the supporting technologies to support business continuity, disaster/recovery planning, and storage/backup tools and systems.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
Systems Integration Architect
- Lead the Microsoft Office 365 Cloud migration digital transformation initiative that resulted in a 70% cost saving in future hardware purchases. Wrote business case justification and initiated the first workload migration of Microsoft Exchange 2010 to Microsoft Office 365 Exchange online for 2,500 users
- Setup and configure the Active Directory Connect Server and enabled Pass-through Authentication. Established synchronization for on premise Identities to Azure Cloud.
- Manage and led the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 practice. Migrated 2010 farm to a modern UI design with simplified navigation using Metalogix Content Matrix reducing document administration by 50%.
- Championed the leap from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2016 SharePoint using Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Clustering with always on Availability groups ensuring 100% uptime.
- Lead and migrate the Enterprise Platform monitoring deployment solution from an on-premise solution to a SaaS based service.
- Design and implement a Distribution File Share system for software deployment and part of the Windows 7 upgrade.
- Setup a Terminal Server farm utilizing Active Directory Group Policy to lockdown and control the user experience.
- Design, manage, and build servers on VMware for business projects.
- Implement Business Continuity Plans (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP) for assigned projects.
Confidential, Westborough, MA
Technical Services Delivery Manager
- Managed the rollout of new ECommerce infrastructure on Windows and Linux platforms increasing sale profit.
- Project Management, design, and relocation of new corporate data center and home office facilities.
- Designed the overall migration strategy to Active Directory 2008 and VMware vSphere 4.0
- Review and test Exchange 2010 in a virtualized setup for future Microsoft Exchange migration.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Director of IT Infrastructure Services
- Specific tasks included the design and implementation of Active Directory, creating multiple forests, trees and organizational units, as well as setting up Group Policies to automate patch deployment and set standard desktop configuration.
- Developed the Exchange 2007 migration plan, and championed the use of VMware for server consolidation.
- Decreased overhead costs by 50 % for helpdesk administration after re-architecting the existing Exchange 2003 email environment to eliminate duplicate accounts from several domains.
- Project Management, design and implementation of new corporate data center and head office facilities. Managed the relocation of over 150 physical servers to new state of the art data center over two weekends with minimum service disruption.
- Implemented an EMC Storage Area Network to provide high data availability and redundancy for corporate head office resulting in a 99 percent uptime for Email, Data warehousing and File and Print Services.
- Migrated SQL-based Data Warehouse system from server-based disk array to EMC Storage resulting in a 70 percent increase in processing and delivering analytical data to business.
- Architected Virtual Tape Library backup solution to consolidate backup environment resulting in a 50 percent backup window time improvement.
- Streamlined administrative IT functions by setting up Microsoft Operations Management for server monitoring, automating software and patch deployments.
- Deployed a Global Anti-Virus system to control virus infections and automate virus installs for all networked systems.
- Minimized system outages after implementing a change control function within the IT department to facilitate systems control and application improvements, served as a Senior Member of the corporate Change Control Board.