- I am an associate with Confidential, with 10 years of CRM work experience in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development, Support, Configuration and administration of Salesforce.com and Siebel E - Business Applications.
- With overall 7.5 years of experience in Salesforce Design, Development and Support projects.
- Worked as Analyst, Module Lead, Designer, Developer, Administrator, Tester, Support Engineer.
- Given support in Resolving Design and Functional gaps with BSA’s, QA and Business User’s.
- Provided Support during E2E unit testing, SIT and UAT phases for defect fixing.
- Design Discussions with Architect for HLD and LLD.
- Discussions with middleware and cross functional team for bug fixing, Change Requests, Enhancement’s.
- Possess comprehensive understanding of CRM business process and its Development Life Cycle .
- Good Functional Knowledge on E2E Business Life Cycle Sales, Service, Call Centre, Quoting, Order Mgmt., Billing Process.
- 10+ Years of Experience in Design, Administration, Configuration, Requirement gathering, providing solutions, Implementation of CRM Applications.
- 6+ years of Experience in Implementation with Objects, Custom Apps, Layouts, Tabs, Record types, Process Builder, Workflows, Approval processes, Reports & Dash Boards.
- 4+ years of experience on creating Apex classes, Apex triggers, Test Classes
- 2+ years of experience using Salesforce.com's Lightning Administration: Creating Roles, Profiles, Sharing Rules, Role Hierarchy, Public Group, Manual Sharing.
- Expert in framing SOQL and SOSL queries to get related objects data in apex classes.
- 4+ Years of experience in implementation of SOAP and Rest Based integrations with external systems.
- Knowledge on Lightning Frame work, Applications, Components, Events and designing UI with SLDS.
- 4+ years of Experience in Data Migration and Manipulation with Salesforce Tools (Import Wizard and Data Loader).
- Designed Validation Rules, Flows and Approval processes for automated alerts, Auto Response feature, field updates, and Email generation.
- Worked on deployments using changesets, Force.com IDE, ANT Migration tool.
Tools: Salesforce Cloud, Force.com IDE, Process Builder, eclipse, SOAPUI, Salesforce1, Siebel Sales Cloud, Force.com Siebel, Soap UI, Workbench.
Senior Software Engineer
Technology: Sales, Service Cloud
Language: Process Builder, Declarative Programming
- Configuration, administration, development of Salesforce.com
- Requirement analysis, design and develop by direct interaction with user.
- Designed process flow, Workflow’s, Developed Triggers, Apex classes.
- Implemented SOAP and Rest Based integrations with external systems TIBCO, CRM, UCM, EBS, Marketo.
- Supported E2E Unit testing, SIT and UAT Teams.
- Providing solutions for the production issues and data fixes.
- Translate client’s business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Implemented new change requests, Demands and business process.
Technology: Eclipse, Salesforce Editor
- Requirement Analysis and effort estimation.
- Preparing Designing documents LLD, HLD.
- Experience in Implementation with Objects, Custom Apps, Layouts, Tabs, Record types, Process Builder, Workflows, Approval processes
- Involved in the Development activities as per the requirements using Force.com customization/Apex/Visualforce in Sandboxes (test environments) for the users to test.
- Implemented Webservices to develop an interface between Open Reach Portal and Salesforce.
- Providing Show n Tell to the Clients and getting their sign-off for the design.
- Attending daily stand-up calls and weekly design review calls.
Technologies : Siebel - Configuration, Scripting, Workflows, EAI
- To understand the existing End to End business process and to guide the Customer for New or existing scenarios designed in the CRM application.
- Worked on Change Requests, bug -fixing and performance tuning of CRM Application as per Oracle Recommendations.
- Worked on Customer escalation tickets
- Unit testing and End to End testing of new scenarios.
- Impact Analysis for the new Changes/Requirements between CRM and Billing.
- Based upon feedback from the users, making required changes hence followed an interactive process liked by the client.
- Quality testing the application from time to time replicating real life data and application usage
- Trained new joinees regarding BSNL (OSS&BSS) and Siebel Basics.
Technologies: Siebel Functional - Marketing, Sales, Field Services
- Have handled major escalation issues by working in four shifts by not escalating it further and solving the problem in time.
- Interactions with business units and client through telephone and Net meeting on a weekly basis to assist them understanding their requirement in Siebel (service, marketing and sales).
- Interaction with SAP, TIBCO and Oracle Support Teams for resolving Tickets related to Invoicing, Agreements and Service Orders.
- Preparation of troubleshooting guides for Siebel (service, marketing and sales) as per requirement standards to make support easy for the team.