- Over 20 years of demonstrated track record of solution envisioning, agile building and launching advanced data & analytics driven business solutions
- Build and nurture alliances among newer communities across Health Care & Retail platinum accounts while continuously strengthen existing relationships
- Partner with cross functional business & technical stakeholders and successfully lead them towards unleashing true value of information by means of positioning new technologies, automation techniques and methodologies
- Ability to engage in understanding complex client problem(s) and effectively translating into MVPs by providing technical and strategic insights
- Exhibit soft skills to navigate across teams both internally and within client(s) ecosystem and influence in building consensus based on synthesized voice of customer
- Explore & assess viable solution options based on business value and technical feasibility
- Collaborate and lead the effort of high performing global teams involved in complex solution envisioning sessions in partnership with CoEs, Architects, Developers and Business leaders
- Develop frameworks & value creation matrix, set guidelines and establish effective governance models to remove inefficiencies in achieving enterprise wide standards
- Instrumental in onboarding, mentoring & uniquely positioning teams to undertake business initiatives ranging from $10M to $500M.
- Align with industry & technology trends to foster innovation, growth and sustainability
- Comfortable working in multi - vendor setup along with 3rd party product & service providers
- Progressive thinker and natural problem solver. Comfortable with ambiguity. Enjoy participating in innovative and creative environment. Quick to learn, adapt and perform.
- Valuable team player with high integrity and loyalty
- Data & Analytics Strategy & Roadmap Product Management & Consulting
- Data Management, Integration & Delivery Confidential Centric Insights
- Solution Architecture, Design & Data Modeling Budgeting & Profitability Optimization
- Reporting, Visualization & Advanced Analytics Innovative Processes & Frameworks
- Hands on experience on Microstategy, Tableau, Informatica, Oracle, Teradata, Erwin & SQL
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, MSFT Azure, Google Cloud, Big data technologies like Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Sqoop, Hive, HBASE, Impala
Client Service Executive
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Manage and nurture community of 305+ developers across 12 projects in Care Delivery( Confidential ), Health Plan ( Confidential ), Digital Corporate Services ( Confidential ), CTO, TRO line of businesses.
- Establish metrics to monitor agility, efficiency and reliability of data & analytics platform.
- Track how business is leveraging data and how data is impacting business outcomes
Confidential, Bentonville, ARProgram Manager
- Evangelize and build data & analytics product roadmap to enable self-service information needs of global Confidential Suppliers, Category Managers & Merchants.
- Supplier Performance Scorecard, Store Detail, Replenishment Analysis, Sales Summary.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Developed enterprise Information Management strategy to drive competitive opportunities in advanced analytics
- Determine product affinity for next best offer. Perform cause and affect relationship between product and price for dynamic product bundling algorithm.
- Confidential profiling, direct & indirect response attribution of target and control groups for campaign profitability.
- Vendor Performance and Vendor Outlier(s) to support enterprise wide procurement strategy
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Led the redesign & re-platform effort of enterprise analytics solution, to meet the needs of a $10B organization.
- Successfully transitioned 80% of users on new platform and reduced Confidential by ~30%
Confidential, Foster City, CAProgram Manager
- Developed strategy for Confidential to reinvent dynamic provisioning of BI environments