IT Business Partner with demonstrated success in business architecture, solutions design, Confidential and IT governance. Hands - on implementation manager with the ability to bridge the gap between business and IT at all organizational levels.
- Business Transformation
- Traditional and Agile Confidential
- Systems Implementation
- Process Reengineering
- Enterprise Architecture
- Business Intelligence
- Six Sigma Confidential
- ITIL Service Management
- System Security, Audit and Control
- Traditional SDLC and Agile Confidential, Confidential PPM, MS Project, MS Visio
- ITIL Service Management, Vendor management, Offshoring, Outsourcing, Product Roadmap, TOGAF Enterprise Architecture
- SWIFT messaging technology, Wall Street Systems IT2 treasury management system, Bloomberg and settlement/confirmation procedures
- Hyperion Essbase (ASO &BSO), Hyperion Planning, Hyperion HFM, FDM and Enterprise
- Tableau, MS Office Suite, Advanced Excel, VBA, Visual Basic, .Net, SQL, XML, XBRL
- ERP, Cognos Business Intelligence, Cognos Disclosure Management (Clarity FSR), SharePoint
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Partner with senior level business partners, technical departments, 3rd party consultancies and software vendors to implement process solutions and recommend new technology platforms to fill gaps in service across operations, Confidential, legal, human resources, Confidential and corporate technology.
- Responsible for financial management, business case development, Confidential and technical delivery.
- Direct the corporate applications roadmap through continual monitoring of best practices to ensure technology capability is current, assuring integration with Enterprise Architecture. Manage change control board for approval of changes to metadata and data structures.
- Recent projects include:
- Treasury: Implementation of Wall Street Systems (IT2) workstation and in-house SWIFT infrastructure enabling daily cash reporting on 1,000+ bank accounts across 11 global financial institutions, execution of payments and securities orders. Centralization of payments. Achieved hard savings the first year of $2.1 million and thereafter $2.5 million annually from enhanced cash management, lower bank fees and consolidation of treasury locations.
- Confidential: Automation and standardization of external reporting and consolidation processes resulting in efficiencies achieving $1.3 million in savings within 3 years from reduced audit and service provider fees, realignment of high cost internal resources. Implementation. Implement Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Cognos Clarity FSR (SEC XBRL filings), CXO-Cockpit dashboards.
- Financial Planning: Rolling monthly business forecasts and detailed operational analysis through implementation of Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management including Hyperion Planning and Essbase.
- Manage global team of business analysts, project managers and technical resources located in US, EMEA and India. Responsible for ensuring the program delivery of a portfolio of Confidential /IT process enhancements, production support, vendor management, architecture and compliance controls.
- Manage complex high value technology and business process improvement efforts within Corporate portfolio including:
- Confidential / Service Management: Enhanced project portfolio methodology leveraging Confidential software for financial management, resource management and project tracking. Upgraded the IT help desk to an ITIL service model through ServiceNow.
- Enhanced sustainability reporting to external stakeholders with rollout of company’s first global Confidential system, Enablon Software, for health and safety incident management, insurance and claims tracking, environmental analysis, audit and reporting.
- Achieved company’s first consolidated human resource system through Workday Human Resource Management.
- Recommended and executed plan realizing $2.3 million in savings over five years by reducing costs spent on IT services and hardware for key Confidential applications through server retirements, virtualization, SAN disk reduction, data center relocation, IT shared services and outsourcing.
- Stood up corporate applications for 3 stand-alone companies spun off as independently traded corporations, tracked transition service agreements and provided staffing model.
- Additional implementations include Blackline for accounting reconciliations, Concur expense reimbursement system, SEC XBRL filings, Oracle ERP upgrade and specialized interfaces with external corporate partners.
- Develop and manage IT application control framework to monitor companywide deficiencies and remediation.
- Develop and administer SOX compliance systems, consolidating internal business self-assessments with external audit findings providing dashboard reporting.
- Administration of Corporate financial systems including Hyperion Enterprise, Financial Data Management (FDM) and Essbase.
Corporate Accounting Manager
- Application of Six Sigma methodology to improve accounting and Confidential processes.
- Establishment of newly formed Financial Systems function and roadmap within Corporate Controllership function.
- Achievements included reduction in the year-end accounting close cycle time to <60 days, improvements to intercompany matching cycle, first year SOX compliance, establishment of business forecasting process and accounting technology rationalization.
Confidential, Wall, NJ
Confidential Director / Assistant Controller
- Full responsibility for monthly earnings estimates, consolidation of financial statements, and related analysis based heavy building materials company.
- Directed a professional management team with oversight of corporate accounting functions including accounts payable, payroll, limited treasury activity, strategic forecasting and budget.
- Project manager responsible for implementation of new accounting pronouncements, technology implementation and business continuity planning.
Confidential, Hightstown, NJ
Manager, Planning & Analysis
- Recruited to revitalize and enhance all worldwide internal financial, forecasting, sales and management reporting systems for global subsidiary of UK headquartered chemical company.
- Full responsibility for operating budget, forecasts, competitor analysis and reporting operating results.
- Championed and implemented financial systems roadmap across sales, production and accounting.