- 7 years of experience in the IT Industry, with 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer/ Administrator and force.com platform. Extensive knowledge in implementing, customizing and maintaining Salesforce solutions.
- Well versed with CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer service, Customer support, Business processes and recommended solutions to improve using SFDC.
- Proficient in designing the components using Objects and Fields, Page Layouts, Visualforce pages, Apex classes, Controllers & Triggers.
- Well experienced with Approvals & Workflows for automating different business processes and other components as per the client requirements.
- Experience in SFDC development in implementing Apex classes, Apex triggers, Visualforce and working on Force.com IDE.
- Worked on salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Forecast, Cases, Reports.
- Broad experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader.
- Hands on experience in using ETL tools for handling large data volumes.
- Worked on different CRM modules like sales cloud, and service cloud.
- Extensive experience working on Agile and Waterfall environment.
- Expert in customizing and implementing with Validation Rules, Workflows Rules, Process Builder, Approval process, Record Types, Assignment/Sharing Rules, Reports and Dashboards
- Experience in using client side and server - side controllers in Lightning Design.
- Worked on designing and developed Lightning Components using Lightning Design System.
- Worked on creating Lightening pages inside Lightning Community Builder.
- Effective hands on experience in using Salesforce Lightning Framework to drive the client server management and Lightning APP builder to using Visualforce pages for Lightning experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to keep executive staff and team members apprised of goals, project status, and resolving issues and conflicts.
- Self-motivated and capable of rapidly learning new technologies and processes and applying them to projects and operations.
- Working as a part of UAT team to test the Apttus implementation Project before going live.
- Responsible for unit, integration and regression testing and end to end user testing.
- Worked closely with business users to enable business process using SFDC.
- Proven Interpersonal, Communicational, Organizational and Project Management skills.
- Responsible for the data maintenance and data integrity within the Force.com platform.
Salesforce Technologies: Sales Cloud, Service cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud.
Salesforce Concepts: Lightning, Communities, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, Integration, Salesforce.com API, deployment, Triggers, Batch Apex, Scheduled Apex, Future Methods, APEX Data Loader, validation rules, workflow rules, Approval Process, Lightening Process builder.
Salesforce Tools: Apex Data loader, Workbench, change set (inbound and outbound), Salesforce for Outlook, Salesforce CPQ (Steel brick CPQ), Journey Builder, Marketing Cloud connect, Email Studio, Quip, Wave Analytics, Field Service Lightning.
Integration: Third: party integration using Web services such as REST and SOAP API
GUI And Tools: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader, Workbench
Software Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, SDLC.
Programming Languages: APEX, JAVA J2EE, Apex Triggers and Visual Force Pages
Database Languages: ORACLE, SQL Server, MS Access, and MYSQL
Operating Systems: Windows and Mac
Web Languages: HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, Visual Force
Documentation Tools: MS Office, Notepad, MS Paint, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in working on Field level, Object level and Record Level Security based on Roles and Profiles .
- Involved in designing, development and to deploy the Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Components, Page Layouts, Apex classes , Triggers and Visualforce Pages to meet the requirements of the application.
- Worked on Validation Rules, Workflow Rules and Customizations within Salesforce.
- Experience in creating Page Layouts, Search Layouts to coordinate fields, related lists, custom links and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Well versed in designing and developing Apex classes, Components, Controllers and Visualforce Pages on Leads, Accounts and Opportunities .
- Customized the Dashboards to track the usage for productivity and performance of business centres along with their sales teams.
- Customized tabs for various business centres, users and groups.
- Created various Profiles and Configured Permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Worked on test classes and experience in working on SOQL and SOSL queries to consider governor limits and worked on debug logs to catch the exceptions.
- Experience with S-controls to manage call sheets within sales, capturing call activity and prep data.
- Experience in making new enhancements on Service cloud console view and developed many Visualforce components.
- Experience in Classic to Lightning migration.
- Created Lightning Components and Lightning Flexi Pages according to the requirement based on the record type for both desktop and mobile versions.
- Built custom user interfaces using Lightning Components.
- Experience in converting Account and Opportunity Visualforce Pages to Lightning.
- Developed Lightning Apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users.
- Worked on Apttus advanced workflow approvals, Apttus order management, created agreement wizards, validation rules and contract templates.
- Implemented CPQ solution using Apttus CPQ & Contract Management (CLM) for various customers in industries.
- Well versed with Configure Price Quote (APTTUS-CPQ) Product and Pricing, Standard Quote/Proposal creation process and understand configuration settings as they relate to the business requirements.
- Experience in utilizing Waterfall and Agile methodologies along with an iterative development cycle to develop the product, new processes, to establish standards and procedures.
Environment: Force.com Platform, Salesforce, Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Controllers, Page Layouts, Service Cloud, Communities, Profiles, SOQL/SOSL Queries, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Triggers, Apex Classes, Reports, Force.com, Email-to-case, Web-to-case, Security Controls, Exceptions, Salesforce Lightning.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Gathered business requirements by communicating with user team and created Custom Dashboards for community managers and gave accessibility to Dashboards for authorized people.
- Experience in creating Lightning Components , added CSS and Design Parameters which improves performance.
- Enabled Aura Framework and added Aura Attributes/Handlers for Events/ Logic & Interactions.
- Developed Lightning Apps using Lightning Components and made them compatible with Salesforce1 mobile app.
- Created Visualforce Pages for custom login and configuration of communities.
- Configured Salesforce.com to meet business requirements including Fields, Page Layouts, Workflows, Approvals and Validation Rules .
- Used SOQL and SOSL for querying the objects.
- Added Lightning Components to Lighting Pages and Record Pages while working on Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Implemented SFDC integration using REST/SOAP Web Service API'S . Integrated the SOAP/REST API based Web Services on demand for extracting the data from external systems.
- Well versed in implementing Salesforce Service Cloud and Opportunity Management (Case management, Entitlement management, Product & price book, High volume customer portal, Partner portal, Visualforce sites) for business support along with technical support.
- Developed Visualforce Pages using components like Action Function, Page Block, Input Field, Action Support, Data Table, Data list, Command Link and Command Button.
- Performed Salesforce.com configuration activities creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Organization Wide Defaults, Permission Sets, Public Groups and Queues .
- Used Salesforce Connect to access product information stored on an external system and Utilized Lightning Connect to get real time data from external system.
- Developed complex Validation Rules and Formula Fields according to the application requirements.
- Created Page Layouts, Search Layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Implemented Email to Lead, Web to Lead functionalities and Data Loader to bulk load leads data into Salesforce.com from other databases and CSV files.
- Used Force.com IDE for development of VisualForce Pages, Apex Classes, Triggers, Debugging and Analysing Logs .
- Used SOAP based Apex Web Services to send/update data from Salesforce to an external order tracking system.
- Well versed in maintaining Agile process documentation along with the tools.
- Well versed in resolving issues connected to call centers, usage of CTI adapters and mobile applications.
- Experience in setting up Service Cloud Console, Cases (Web-to-case, Email-to-case), Solutions, Case Assignment and CTI Interfaces.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Components & Controllers), Marketing Cloud, Communities, REST/SOAP API Web Services, Pages, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Data Migration, SOQL, SOSL
Confidential, Huston, TX
- Discussed and analyzed the requirements with business team and converted the requirements into detailed technical requirements.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Developed Apex web methods in to integrate force.com applications with company’s website.
- Created custom controllers and controller extensions while developing Visualforce pages. Developed the Apex Triggers to ensure the correct data entries into the system.
- Involved in creating the Tabs, Links and VisualForce pages to configure the application in Salesforce Managed ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users.
- Maintained users, roles, profiles, sharing rules and public groups as part of managing security on SFDC.
- Developed training plans, materials, and documentation for Salesforce.com users to keep materials updated.
- Developed and communicated a schedule for future releases/enhancements. Involved in data import into SFDC using Apex Data Loader through CSV files.
- Developed Unit test class for Apex class and worked for improving code coverage.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager's homepage and gave access to dashboard for authorized people for individual divisions.
- Involved in building of the Customer Portal in the organization.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com subjects.
- Implemented requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Supported end users with solutions and issues they face with any functionality.
- Created Documents, Presentations and Reports using Conga Composer by automatically populating templates with data from any standard or custom object.
- Administrated and monitored the company's Salesforce CRM application.
- Developed on Sandbox environments and performed timely deployments on production servers.
Environment: Salesforce.com Production, Salesforce.com Sandbox, Visualforce, Apex, Data Loader, Quality Center, Approval process, Workflow rules.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created detailed data mapping document for integrating various systems with Salesforce.com.
- Worked as Salesforce admin support governing user account creation, personal information setup, password reset, Roles & Profile creation, user group creation, updating company profile, Network access setup.
- Involved in setting up field level access for each custom object created based on the user's role within the organization.
- Developed and configured Dashboards, Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Involved in development of Time-based Workflow Rules, Triggers, Validation Rules, and other customizations with Salesforce.com.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Customized User Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings to ensure that the protected data is available only to the authorized users.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages professionally with using web technologies like HTML, and CSS as per company’s standards.
- Extensively involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for the consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Worked on Web/User Interface development using HTML, CSS, Java Script.
- Created and developed the web-page layout and positioned/developed design elements, using Dreamweaver, HTML and Adobe Photoshop .
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role-based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS based on the W3C standards.