Highly skilled, passionate leader skilled in garnering support of all team members in aligning with global initiatives and efforts. Experienced engineer capable of defining and implementing industry best practices in a highly dynamic and enterprise scale environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Enterprise Architecture
- Active Directory
- Windows Server ( R2)
- Disaster Recovery
- Group Policy
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Information Security
- System Administration
- BMC Remedy
- Forefront Identity Manager (FIM/MIM)
- Identity Federation concepts
- Authentication protocols
- Authorization concepts
- Designing Federated connections
- Cloud Identity
- Azure Active Directory
- WS - FED
- SAML 2.0
- Ping Federate
- AD Federation Services (2.0 and 3.0)
- Server Administration
- Microsoft Exchange
- Hardware Virtualization
Sr. Engineer, Directory Services
- Provided strategic and technical decisions related to expansion of the Federated authentication model providing scalability and portability to numerous on-premises and vendor managed systems.
- Designed and implemented custom Active Directory Federation Service trusts including custom SAML claims to improve end-user experience, facilitate Single Sign-On (SSO), and meet the business desires.
- Met with business leaders to define requirements around Self-Service Password Reset capabilities.
- Led effort to select technology to be used to meet business requirements (FIM 2010r2).
- Designed, built, deployed, configured and supported Forefront Identity Manager 2010r2 user portal and self-service password reset portal to meet business needs.
- Drove architectural design decisions with the Server Operations team to reduce the physical footprint while maintaining the integrity of the environment, and looking to improve the platform. Developed and fostered relationships with business counterparts to anticipate the future needs of the customers and the enterprise.
- Led the team that provided architectural and engineering expertise during the implementation of numerous Enterprise scale deployment projects.
- Designed and documented policies regarding industry best practices and security principals for managing Active Directory objects.
- Led planning initiatives to upgrade forest functional level to 2012r2.
Administrator, Directory Services
- Deployed and maintained a Global Enterprise Active Directory environment.
- Alleviated manual processing of repetitive tasks through use of automation scripts.
- Designed, deployed and maintained an Active Directory Federation Service (2.0) with numerous relying party trusts to various vendors.
- Designed an Active Directory centric role-based access program.
- Provided subject matter expertise in the areas of PowerShell scripting, Kerberos authentication, SAML 2.0 authentication, Group Policy Objects and DNS.
Active Directory Operator
- Validated configuration of all Domain Controllers and tools servers.
- Upgraded and replaced all Domain Controllers in the forest to facilitate an upgrade in functional level to 2008r2.
- Developed and implemented schema extensions for domain. Assisted in designing SCCM baseline configuration for domain controllers.
- Provided guidance related to Group Policy Object organization and utilization.
Identity and Access Management Team Lead
- Developed and cultivated a global Identity Management strategy including the design of a comprehensive de-provisioning strategy.
- Led efforts to consolidate SJM Identities into a central system.