- Proficient professional with extensive experiences in digital technologies, product development, systems engineering, enterprise - grade architecture research, and management experiences on global enterprises.
- Over twenty one (21) plus years of industry experience in entire digital solution and product development lifecycle of complex enterprise software and transformation.
- As Chief Architect, Director, and Technologist, provides strategic enterprise architecture, smart city, and connected enterprise ecosystem.
- Cloud computing (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS), SOA, BPM, IoT, UI/UX engineering, API Management, Big data architecture, Cognitive computing, and Blockchain at diversified industry segments.
- Immense contributions to mobility, telecommunication, retail & CPGN, eCommerce, media & broadcast, entertainment, pharmaceutical, finance & trading, utility, insurance, transport & logistic, manufacturing & industrial engineering, and healthcare organizations.
- Digital technologies
- Enterprise architecture
- Application modernization
- Smart city
- Network protocols
- Risk management and cost assessment
- Emerging technologies and marketing
- IT strategies and governance
- Team building and program management
- Business process management (BPM) and CRM
Confidential, Phoenixville, PA
Chief Architect - VP
- Established technology and digital transformation strategies to clienteles. Prime role in alliances, partnerships, pre-sales processes to approach prospects, RFPs, and workshops to stakeholders.
- Provided governance frameworks, best practices, and assessment methodologies for digital technologies including IoT, Big Data, Mobile first, Cognitive computing, and API management for diversified types of consumers pertaining to different industry segments.
- Heading application modernization to connected ecosystem initiative across North America. Leading and defining digital transformation strategy and execution plan for channel data management across smart city.
- Big data cloud readiness assessment for ~457 nodes and average of 80 to 90 Terabytes of daily data stream. Compare products’ capabilities and features for Hybrid Cloud environment (Azure HDInsight, Amazon, Google Cloud, IBM SoftLayer, and Openstack)
- Strategy, trade-off analysis, budget, risk management, architecture decisions, governance model, and execution plan for iPaaS initiative to streamline integration across process and engineering processes.
- Technology leadership, specification document, and pattern implications for introducing new IIoT product. Derived IiIT product to upgrade 36 components including policy administration, payments & billings, portals, and various information management technologies.
- Led product specification, patterns, recommendations, and dependencies for digital product portfolio. Review of the estimation, project plan, and resource allocation.
- RFP response preparation for modernization of integration architecture introducing ESB, API management platform, Managed File Transfer (MFT) tool, and Business Rule Engine (BRE).
- Assessment of present landscape and evaluating based on identified technology principles. Implied SOA, OSIMM, and ACG practices.
- Architecture based on Level 3 and Level 4 Business Processes (Sales, Install, Services, and Billing & Payment of security and surveillance products). ~86 Interface specification analysis, review, and approval. ~19 diversified systems, software, applications, or groups.
- Strategic initiatives and 2 to 5 years roadmap for product architecture considering present and future industry trends of technologies.
- Assessed current state architecture to enable objectives of target state architecture identified based on maturity model for Energy/ Utility industry. Provided technology governance, capacity planning, deployment view, and service classes for effective change management.
Confidential, Northridge, CA
Chief Technology Officer
- Engage and deliver in startup to mid-startup environment deliberating advancements in emerging technologies such as Cloud computing, BigData, and API Management for various strategic and entrepreneur initiatives.
- Enterprise architecture specification, governance, standards, and assessment to precisely enumerate data services with business lifecycle management while engaging consumers with diversified brands of digital products.
- Strategized approach to leverage business rule engine as well as business process orchestration and appropriate separation of concerns for diverse categories of services (renewal automation).
- Assessed enterprise media frameworks (EMF) and SOA platforms to estimate legacy modernization initiative (Esprit - Digital Asset Management platform).
- Substantiated enterprise-wide business processes and workflows to confront CRUD for nested level of asset's metadata and repositories.
- Provided selection criteria, rating, and contractual agreements for the integration strategy and tools/ technologies among different enterprise entities to streamline corporate operations.
- Defined enterprise architecture framework (TOGAF policies and processes) and derived information architecture governance model to provide amalgamated customer service solutions for disparate enterprise-grade product-lines ($MB in revenue and ~10K agents).
- Placed enterprise-grade architecture framework to integrate heterogeneous data sources, platforms, and applications to Cloud (SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS).
- Derived agile management methodology (SCRUM/Sprint), metrics, and roadmap to develop as well as to deliver new product on a timely basis.
- Participated in risk management processes and SWOT analysis to introduce novel product for the specific target market.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
Chief Enterprise Architect
- Canonical services (within SaaS environment) specification and retrieving appropriate query plan to increase data abstraction layer reliability and scalability, reusability, and performance across diversified platforms as well as multiple data sources.
- Evaluated business requirements and its implication to identify service level agreements (SLAs) and the requirement for data virtualization. Examples: Annuity Profile, Policy Details, and Legal Restrictions.
- Architected data services of Customer, Agent, and Contract based on business requirements for the specific search criteria.
- Architected services as well as evaluated service interface granularity for the transformation of “as-is” enterprise to "to-be" SOA based infrastructure from provided business processes (Contributions and Sponsorships processes).
- Assessed enterprise architecture (EA) frameworks and provided selection criteria. Adapted hybrid approach (TOGAF ADM and Zachman) and provided EA as well as SOA governance model.
- Managed EA operating model (EAOM) based on hybrid approach and updated EAOM periodically derivative of Proof-of-Concept (PoC) implementation (Credit approval and adjudication processes).
- Architected interfaces to accomplish custom codec facility within enterprise architecture framework including startup and initialization sequence.
- Architect event driven (EDA) synchronization between various components (or services) to accomplish real-time enterprise information integration (or portal) within service oriented content management infrastructure.
- Architected software services based solution to integrate Mobile Ad-hoc Network (MANET) and Optimized Link State Routing (OLSR) auto-configuration, messaging, and authentication within existing enterprise infrastructure).
- Architected and integrated data model for real-time enterprise application online billing and payment utilizing Collaboration Server features and Portlets JSR 168 (2.5M consumers and ~500K users).
- Introduced accurate model to compute figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, tax rates, amortization, present value, ROA, ROI, TCO, proportions, percentages, mean, standard deviation.
Sr. Enterprise Architect
- Analysis of business artifacts and corresponding requirements management to architect Provider Backbone Transport (PBT) for Nortel's enterprise service provisioning product.
- Integrated services based real-time content management to provide collaboration capabilities across enterprise product development team.
- Validation rule enterprise architecture framework and database design to the trunk provisioning facility of PBT configuration.
- Algorithm specification to Point-to-Multipoint (P2M) and Any-to-Any (A2A) service provision from the web enabled Topology view of enterprise network.
- Architected and developed interfaces of auto-discovery modules for Service Units (SUs) located to enterprise-wide infrastructure utilizing design patterns.
- Architected automated test tool capabilities to deliver configuration and primary images for the devices allocated to the network elements at remote customer locations.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Research and development to establish model driven architecture (MDA) based real-time enterprise information integration (REI) initiating “Advanced Technologies Group”(ATG).
- Analyze business requirements to accomplish process transformation for agent-based workflow within enterprise software infrastructure.
- Develop process execution engine element of REI simulation exploring impact to compare and contrast various enterprise architecture frameworks - Zachman, GERAM, PERA, TOGAF, and CIMOSA.
- Business cases and data flow diagrams to establish layered based event driven enterprise software architecture framework pertaining to data mining product intended for CPGN retail industry during point-of-sale (POS).
- SOA to achieve affective web enabled enterprise content management framework and web services for multiple clients pervasive to service industry.
- Software product development strategy specification document and classification to accomplish apposite project plan supporting CRM.
- Distinguish requirements and implementation to enhance scalability, performance, and reliability (SPR) capabilities of data engine.
Platform: Confidential ’s Itanium, HP UX, RUP, Requisite-Pro, Clearcase, BEA Weblogic, POSIX Multithreading, C/C++, MS-Project 2002, XML/ SOAP, J2EE, GME, PHP, MySQL, Apache, Siebel, Savvion Process Modeler/ Business Manager.
- Led data-plane application components architecture team of enterprise Ethernet switch/router infrastructure and ensured quality as well as schedule of product deliverables.
- Designed, developed, and reviewed layer 2 and 3 features and provided defect prevention plan (DPP) for the software artifacts realized during review process.
- Illustrated execution model of reconfiguration manager between different network planes lowering software development and maintenance costs of forwarding application component.
- Identified software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies/strategies for improved performance and further guideline to team members analyzing impact of software design patterns.
- Incorporated CMMI level 4 and 5 to system software group. Metrics collection and risk tracking.
- CRM and plan microcode development activities.
Platform: IXP1200/IXP2400, MPC8240, Gigabit Ethernet, TCP/IP, MPLS, Linux, Windows NT, UML, Clearcase, Teja NP Design tool, MS Project 2000, PowerPoint, C/C++, J2EE.
Confidential, Hillsboro, OR
Lead Software Architect
- Model driven architecture (MDA) of platform independent back-plane communication software between host board (Pentium) and StrongARM processor.
- Research to identify strategies of multi-processor communication through fast ethernet and PCI Bridge providing enterprise level agility as well as integrity to various categories of customers.
- Intricate architectural specification document with sequence and collaboration diagrams for the implementation of identified business artifacts.
- Design and development of enterprise user interfaces in terms of resource adaptor to evaluate effectiveness of the proposed customer centric solution.
Platform: IXP1200, i21555 PCI Bridge, i82557 Fast Ethernet, Pentium III, Linux, VxWorks, Windows 2000, Tornado, CVS, C/C++, J2EE - EJB.
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
Senior Software Engineer
- Architect interfaces to signaling layer protocols of MPC8260 segmentation and reassembly (SAR) driver. Derive clustering mechanism by means of buffer management techniques.
- Requirements gathering and customer communication to accomplish VT-switch product specification document.
- Define CMM level 2 and 3 in the startup environment for better software realization and to establish formal software processes.
- Use cases and sequence diagram to integrate ATM soft switch modules. Design and develop digit analysis algorithm for MeGaCo software.
- Design synchronization scheme to start/restart process of radio network controller (RNC).
- Performance analysis of the buffer management technique by the surface of ATM traffic engineering (QoS).
- Identify software artifacts and integration strategy at the base station (BS) component of WCDMA infrastructure.
Platform: MPC860, TI DSP, Linux, VxWorks, Solaris, H.248, Q93B, Q2940, Rational UML, C/C++, Java, Perforce, Sablime, Clearcase, Visual Studio, Tornado, GCC.