Accomplished Functional & Technical IT professional and subject matter expertise in IT Services Management (ITSM) and ITIL, methods, processes, strategic technology infrastructure planningProject Management and Business Systems Analysis utilizing SDLC, Agile, Scrum, and waterfall methodologies. Process Documentation, Change Enablement, Communications .
- Analyze and design service management processes, research and present best practices, drive for continuous improvements. Current state of environment/modules against out of box core functionality and best practice for each application, module, process, creating D Confidential Dictionaries and mapping, forms, fields, workflows, managing Model Categories, & establishing CMDB Repository.
- ServiceNow BA participating in all daily stand - ups, scrum calls, facilitating JAD sessions, requirements, stories, Use Cases, Test Plans and other supporting materials as required.
- Infrastructure Program Manager for $16 mil Managed Services Transition Program manage deliverables as Northern Trust PM responsible for cross functional team, resource plans, internal, external & executive reporting, Financial tracking, costs, budgets, variances, risks, issues, status adhering to TIPMO (Technology Infrastructure PMO deliverable, artifacts, & phase gates as needed.
- Portfolio Manager/SME for Project Portfolio Suite & IT Financial Management applications, leading the administration, requirements, configuration, and development ensuring best practices and policies are applied.
- Acted in hybrid Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager role to manage all ServiceNow enhancement projects from Concept through post implementation, steady state, including related artifacts, budget, forecasting, risks, status reporting, SRG, CBA.
- Managed all tasks, related documentation, status reporting, SRG, financial tracking, forecasting, change controls, steady state (hyper-care) and knowledge transfer plans.
- Participated in RFP negotiations, SOW creation and GAP analysis as needed.
- Facilitated Joint Application Developments (JAD) sessions, Story creation, acceptance criteria, walkthroughs and Interviews with end-user/clients/stake holders and the IT group.
- Managed & documented Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirements Document (FRD), (RFP), Use Cases, Test Plans and other supporting materials as required.
- Helped to manage upgrade to ServiceNow Jakarta Release for global instance.
IT lEAD Confidential Team (PM/BA)
- Acted as Project Manager, BA & Test Lead on several initiatives.
- Managed project from RFP/SOW/Concept to Post Implementation: Ensured scope, business case, requirements, deliverables & success criteria defined, understood, reported and delivered effectively. Identifying technology, application, operations and business needs. Financial tracking, costs, risks. Adhere to PMO deliverable & phase gates as needed.
- Owned requirements process including elicitation of requirements (JAD/RAD) at all levels of the organization: analysis, documentation & communication; translating business requirements into quantifiable functional and non-functional requirements. Liaise with client stakeholders, software architects, vendors, & developers to ensure that applications adhere to customer requirements, recommend solutions that enable organization to achieve its goals. Managed necessary Sign Offs & uploaded to HP Quality Center.
- Interpreted requirements & created scenarios, preconditions/d Confidential, test cases, steps with expected results for testing purposes and loaded in HP Quality Center.
- Managed testing & tested as deemed appropriate. Functional/System, Integration, UAT, and Regression testing activities.
QA Lead & Tester
- Coordinated Testing activities with client based on SOW. Utilization of SDLC methodology to manage determine solution requirements align with SOW, OOB functionality and customization's.
- Helped to develop formalized QA department and practice as a line of business, utilizing best practices for cloud-based ITSM delivery model using an Agile test framework with a focus on developing core testing expertise which solidified QA and established a repe Confidential ble procedure for due diligence. Scope spanned from QA test resources, process to standard templates.
- SME on all QA test tools: identifying and resolving issues, communicated with vendors and identified potential tools.
- Assisted clients with understanding ITSM, ITIL, ServiceNow, and Agile approaches, leveraged integrating comprehensive IT lifecycle procedures and practices to optimize, transform, and ensure clients are compliant and effectively using ServiceNow.
- Managed requirements/testing activities: customization, d Confidential management, integration, & application testing as well as documentation of artifacts, User Requirements/Solution Requirements, test strategies, test cases, and traceability matrices. Developing test methodologies, defining test strategies, creating test plans, scripts, execution, and defect management and reporting. Instrumental in developing, revising and streamlining QA metrics for KPI’s: Scope of work included testing time, effort estimations, case creation, defect management, traceability,, and enhancement requests for future projects.
- Managed all phases of Testing, Testing artifacts and testing team resources of 25, including on shore and offshore contractors and FTE employees: unit, functional, system integration (SIT), parallel, acceptance (UAT), and end-to-end testing, performance, load and stress testing including Configuration Management, Defect Mgmt., and Environment Mgmt. (Scope of testing included Batch processing, Real Time, Workbrain to Mainframe Apps, Transportation Distribution, Walker, Arcos, ARI, PeopleSoft, Maximo, Ventyx, Message Queue’s, Active Directory)
- Master Test Plan, Estimates, Test Schedule, Cycles, Use Cases, Scenarios, Scripts (test preconditions, steps, & expected results), ensuring timely execution of test plans, all client expectations during testing, formal sign off/acceptance with stakeholders & sponsors, IT departments Documentation & Reporting. SOX compliance results, participated in Audit.
- Coordinated & managed Test Case walkthroughs, managed Daily Defect Triage Call, providing defect status, root cause, etc. Managed Change Management Process.
- Created Reports for various audiences: Metrics, tracking on progress, defect reporting, re-testing, etc.
Project Manager/ Business Analyst
- Managed multiple small to medium scale projects simultaneously utilizing agile scrum and waterfall methodology & SDLC lifecycle of projects from Concept through post implementation and steady state phases, including related documentation, status reporting, SRG, financial tracking, forecasting, steady state (hyper-care) and knowledge transfer plans. Participated in RFP negotiations and SOW process & created GAP analysis.
- Bird-dogged issues escalated from business units and company Help Desk. Coordinated incident, change, and problem management escalation and resolution as needed. Documented root cause analysis (RCA) as needed and helped to foster ISM process utilizing ITIL methodology. Participated in Daily Severity 1 Call & Weekly CAB meeting as Service Delivery POC.
- Identified & defined business problems or opportunities, and evaluated potential solutions for consideration. Defined/mapped current state technical/functional state with Future Solutions, identifying GAPs for definable output.
- PM & Point of Contact for -based e-commerce website and product management system with over 500,000 products from 1300+ vendors available to 400,000+ households across U.S. and Canada.
- Scrum Master & PM/BA on select projects: responsible for all phases of SDLC from initiation through post implementation to solution performance assessment, working with in-house, off-shore and 3rd party developers in both Waterfall and Agile environments.
- Facilitated & managed project team, tasks, and budget, risks, and issues management. Scrum Master, as well as PM and Business Analyst, responsible for all phases of SDLC from initiation through post implementation to solution performance assessment, working with in-house, off-shore and 3rd party developers in both Waterfall and Agile environments. Facilitated and managed project team, tasks, and budget, risks, and issues management.
- SME for TFS: provided best Practice guidance, coaching, and direction to facilitate the migration to Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Sr Business Analyst/PM
- Managed multiple small to medium scale projects simultaneously as the Lead managing project team, leading requirements and Design Reviews and managing tasks, budget, risks, and issues management and escalated any problems to Program Director if necessary.
- Liaise with project stakeholders, architects and Developers to develop and manage all project artifacts: Business Case, Business Requirements, Solution requirements, (functional & non-functional requirements specifications, present-state and future-state business process maps, d Confidential flow diagrams, User Stories/Use Cases, screen prototypes, flow charting, GAP analysis, requirements traceability matrices (RTM) following an SDLC framework. Created Test Cases, executed and reported to sponsor, stakeholder.
- Implementation of Document Management Software enterprise wide including automation modules
- Coordinated and implemented Kronos timekeeping software/clocks for over 300 employees including multiple sites
- Led and implemented Electronic Medical Records d Confidential base (EMR) Practice Management software for Physician's multi-site office in NWI with over 150 physicians and 10,000 Confidential ts.
- Led Test Team for National Provider Identifier (NPI) Crosswalk Service to existing system. Organized & responsible for Multi-Site System Integration Testing & UAT Teams, including coordination of all testing activities, documentation and managing team. Liaison between the development team, test team, Stakeholders, and Clients. Test Coordination, execution, Defect Management.
- Ensured capture of all requirements in JIRA with all test scripts to ensure traceability.
- Organized & set up Confidential Clear Quest tool for Testing Team. Set up all test releases and cycles.
- Created Reports for various audiences: Metrics, burn down, tracking on progress, defect reporting, re-testing, etc.
- Coordinated & managed Triage Call, providing defect status, root cause, etc. & Managed Change Management Process.
QA Team Lead
- Lead SME for implementation of customized customer information system (Customer/1) working with Price Waterhouse Coopers facilitated JAD sessions, documented requirements, created mock ups, managed approvals, and tested new module for Large Volume gas transportation/integrations into vendor Confidential solution.
- Worked with Business sponsors, stakeholders facilitated JAD/RAD requirements sessions, documented Present State Legacy System/activities/processes & Future State Functionality based on Out Of Box Solution & customizations: managed all related artifacts
- Completed functional testing, end to end testing & helped with UAT testing efforts, post implementation validation and hyper-care, production support activities
- Change Champion/Lead BA for several Confidential enhancement projects: Service Orders, Credit & Collection, EDI, Billing, and meter to Cash, GTS, and Small volume transportation functionality.
- Helped to manage weekly & monthly Release for all Confidential changes/enhancements schedule, Test Lead for all enhancements, bug/fixes and regression testing.
- PMO: Helped to develop and launch project management office (PMO). Scope of project consisted of defining project management processes, methodologies, requirements management processes, UAT change control process and related templates. Utilized PM Best Practice while improving process components initiating planning, executing, controlling, and closing projects.