- Seasoned, reliable, personable Business Analyst with 10 years of experience in Change Management for Enterprise Business Systems and over 20 years in Customer Support. Knowledge of industry best practices for application development (e.g. Six Sigma processes and SDLC phases) combined with a dedication to Quality Assurance and Customer Satisfaction.
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Proficient in technical and non - technical documentation with a penchant for capturing best practices and documenting procedures
- Reputation for building strong customer/ business partner relationships
- Ability to effectively self-manage priorities to meet deadlines
- Aptitude for identifying and resolving risks (gaps) and defects
- Provide quality customer service to external customers reporting Phone (VoIP) and Internet service issues and outages.
- Key areas of service: Troubleshoot connectivity issues, equipment failures/ errors, configuration settings, password resets, dispatching, and communicating with vendors and service providers. Use of BMC Remedy for Incident Management.
- Document and report inconsistent or inaccurate information in online reference libraries (KEY, OKM, SharePoint).
- Acknowledgement from Supervisor for providing Quality Customer Service and exhibiting professional demeanor in high-volume call center.
- Provide prompt, professional service for internal customers reporting various types of system issues.
- Key areas of service: Troubleshoot networking issues, Loss Prevention monitoring services, general PC issues, equipment failures/ errors; access (password) reset; updating software; dispatching, and communicating with vendors and service providers. Use of BMC Remedy for Incident Management.
- Demonstrated initiative and teamwork by leveraging prior experience with procedural documentation to create a SharePoint library to help the department more efficiently resolve issues and educate end-users during phased implementation of MS Office 365.
- Responsible for website updates; resource and asset management; perform data analysis and organization; draft presentations (project findings) for clients; work with domestic and international resources to design and test an emerging market software solution (mobile application/ ERP tool) which involved reporting and tracking defects, writing technical specifications, User Acceptance Testing; managing multiple, simultaneous, parallel projects for various clients.
- Maintained and improved upon a core system used to receive, decision, and complete several types of vehicle loans. These activities involved cross-departmental coordination to account for impacts and changes required for upstream and downstream systems.
- Acted as liaison between technical support teams, business partners, and external partners during project planning and post-implementation support. Key job functions included meeting facilitation, drafting documents (e.g. BRD, HLD/LLD, Traceability Matrix, Test Scripts, Control Plan) and acquiring sign-off, System Integration Testing, assigning and executing User Acceptance Testing, incident and defect tracking (Quality Center, Maximo, Remedy), root cause analysis, executing SQL database queries, engaging other resources across the organization as well as vendors, communicating solutions (both technical and non-technical), meeting SLAs for incident notifications and restoral time, participating in Post-Problem Reviews to discuss lessons learned to mitigate repeat occurrences, on-call support for high-impact issues, BAU end user support.
- Acknowledged as SME for eLending (online application process) due to contributions to capturing clear requirements from an end-user experience, screen (GUI) mock-ups, workflow design discussions, and systems testing.
- Successfully implemented several high-visibility projects through effective use of Six Sigma methodologies across the DMAIC phases while ensuring compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley regulations for securing data.
- Acted as SPOC (Security Point of Contact) for 4 up/down stream systems, which required familiarity with User Role limitations, their impact on system functionality, and understanding permissions (Role coincides with Job Title).
- Recognized for developing a procedural document for 24/7 on-call resources to hasten incident restoral which led to improved customer satisfaction and stronger relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Maintained and migrated all Confidential procedural documents and archives from Discovery to SharePoint. Cross-trained peers on Adverse Action audit process as well as eLending workflow.