- Over all 8+ years of experience as an IT professional, committed to maintain cutting edge on technical skills and up - to-date industry knowledge including 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer, lightning developer and Administrator and 2+ years of experience as a Java Developer.
- Release Management, Major and Minor Releases and deployments, Change sets.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce CRM application, testing, migration, rollout, training and ongoing coupled with good understanding business goals and processes, requirements gathering, implementation administration.
- Experience in creating Custom Objects, Custom fields, Formula Fields, Validation rules, Custom Tabs, Products and Price books, Reports and other components as per the client requirements.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Experience in Sales force development including Apex Classes / Controllers, Visual force, Apex Triggers, S-Control, Scheduler and Batch Processes and used Sales force API.
- Worked with command line interface, import wizard to migrate the data from Oracle database, also used Apex Data Loader to perform the DML operations by using CSV files.
- Hands on desigining & developing in Sales & Marketing cloud.
- Hands on working experience in Role Hierarchy, Custom Profiles and public Groups creation and user management.
- Extensive experience in analyzing organization process, converting business workflows into Salesforce.com workflows and configuring Salesforce.com to meet business requirements.
- Experience developing client facing solutions using Salesforce Community’s framework.
- Hands on Apttus CPQ and working with a sales-focused Salesforce.com Sales Cloud implementation .
- Experienced in creating the Lightning components and Lightning Applications.
- Developed Visual force pages using Lightning Design system.
- Installed Sales force AppExchange Apps, configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Experience in implementing Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case to generate cases for Case objects.
- Experience in Salesforce Communities , Knowledge Articles, Content/Library, Sales & Service Cloud Features.
- Experience in Web Services to integrate with the third-party applications, MDM Integrations and AppExchange apps.
- Expertise in implementing field level security and page level security based on the profiles.
- Worked on Sharing rules including Owner to Owner (Role/Public Group) and criteria based sharing.
- Developed and configured various Reports and ReportFolders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Working experience in Agile, Waterfall SFDC methodologies.
- Experience on different work environments included, Development, Test, UAT and Production.
- Hands on Salesforce1 Mobile Application development.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in environment for writing.
- Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
- Experience in Force.com sites development using Visualforce, jQuery, custom labels, AJAX toolkit and CSS.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and ability to work independently and on a team.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Classes, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force (Pages, Components and Controllers), Salesforce1 Lightning App Builder, Apex Data Loader, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Health Cloud.
Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in, Force.com Explorer, Data Loader, Excel Connector, Migration Tool, ETL, Force.com Flex Toolkit.
Databases: Force.com DB MySql 5.7/5.6/5.5/5.1, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MicrosofSQL Server 2017/2016/2014/2012/2008 R2/2008.
Languages: Apex, Ajax, C, C++, Java, Java Script# and VB6.0, VBScript, UML, HTML, XML, XHTML, DHTML, SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows/XP /VISTA/ Window Server 2008/Windows Server 2016/2012R2/2012/2008R2, Linux
Confidential, Hunt Valley, MD
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visual force pages to develop custom business logic.
- Designed and implemented technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring quality, scalability and timely delivery.
- Performed comprehensive testing prior to engage business analysts and end users for testing and provided tier 2/3 support.
- Delivered project needs on time with Agile Methodology.
- Operated in 3-week sprints with flexibility on length based on immediate functionality concerns.
- Ensured application availability and data integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.
- Implemented and maintained Cases Management in Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Defined Master-Detail and Lookup relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Knowledge on Lightning components by using Aura frame work.
- Created an app by using Lightning App Builder in Mobile.
- Involved in using Lightning, Process Builder and Workflows.
- Created Pricing rules, constraint rules for types of products.
- Deploying applications from Sandbox to Production using Change Sets.
- Tracked the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle, and redefining them as necessary.
- Implemented platform security based on the Organization security, Session security and Network-based security (Using IP address)
- Used agile methodology of development for all the project requirements given by the BA Team. Also have regular scrum meeting between BA and Developer team to discuss issues and goals fulfilled.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports Tabs and Components and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules wherever necessary.
- Created complex workflow rules criteria’s for field updates and email alerts.
Environment: Sales force CRM, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, S-Controls, Data Loader, Work Bench, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox Data loading, HTML, Java Script, CSS, XHTML, DHTML, XML, Rest Web Services UI, WSDL, SOQL.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Interacting with Clients, Onsite coordinator, Architect and Team members to analyze the gathered requirements, the design and implementation of Functionality.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Developing Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application and built.
- Creating Page layouts, Search layouts to Organize Fields, Custom links, related lists and other components on edit pages, Visual Force Pages and Controllers.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects. Developed several Triggers, Apex classes and Visual force pages as part of the application development.
- Used CPQ, Merge Service , and Configuration and Pricing APIs. (Apttus customization) .
- Implementing field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Engaged with business stakeholders to gather requirements and map them to solutions that leverage the salesforce communities functionality.
- Hands on integration architecture, strong knowledge in Web service API, governor limits and code coverage .
- Creating the Lightning components and Lightning Applications.
- Developed environment including Force.com IDE , migration tools, SOSL, SOQL and Webservices .
- Working on Data Loader for Mass import and export of data to/from Salesforce.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Created several tables (Objects) and established relationship between them (Lookup and Master-Detail Relationships).
- Worked on Customer Portal and Salesforce Sites to develop a public facing portal to be used by several thousands of users.
- Configured customer portal to meet the business requirements
- SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Record Types, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Dashboards, Tasks and Events
- Created Custom Profiles and Permission Sets to manage security and data access.
- Created several Validation rules and Workflow rules to meet the business requirements.
- Written Several Apex classes, triggers and batch classes to write the business logic.
- Scheduled Apex Jobs.
- Created the Custom fields for sales force CRM content management
- Created Custom Components which will be used in the visual force pages.
- Worked with several record types and page layouts.
- Used Workbench, Data loader and data import wizard to import the data.
- Used both eclipse and change sets to deploy the code to different sandboxes (QA, UAT etc.).
- Used SOQL to retrieve the appropriate data.
- Writing and optimizing SQL code and stored procedures.
- Review and analyze the ETL requirements.
- Extesive knowledge of data integration and processing including extraction, transformation, and loding (ETL).
- Written Code such that governor limits are not hit.
- Implementing CRM with other technologies stacks such as Java, Microsoft, Oracle or SAP
- Written test classes for code coverage.
- Worked on reports and dashboards
- Maintained coding standards and achieved positive results from the Force.com Security Scanner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Queried Salesforce tables using SOQL query and searched the tables using SOSL query by the help of Force.com explorer.
- Configured Reports for various user profiles based on need of the organization and Configured Dashboards depending on the reports. Experienced in working with service cloud, workflow rules, triggers for automated case resolutions.
- Data from CSV (Comma Separated Values) files were extracted and data was loaded by using the data loader . Hands on experience in workflow implementation, complex customizations, data loading and features that are available on Sales cloud and Service Cloud.
- Imported data using Apex data loader and created user profiles for different users and deactivated some users whenever it is not necessary for application.
- Used Apex triggers to achieve the desired functionality of the user, Dynamic Apex to access the S-Objects and execute the DML queries.
- Performed various operations such as insert, delete, bulk import or export of data in salesforce.com objects by using Data Loader . Worked with importing and exporting the data and mapping records on to the fields of Salesforce by the use of Import Wizard .
- Hands on Data Model related to CPQ .
- Administered in several CRM applications of Salesforce such as Sales, Marketing and Support Departments and also involved in creating multiple reports with varying complexity.
- Assigned workflow rules, defined related tasks, email alerts and field updates.
- Performed CPQ web service, Order Web Service, Agreement Web service and Merger web service.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implemented the Salesforce.com applications using Agile SCRUM Methodology that involves the iterative development.
- Worked on maintaining the functional areas of accounts, contacts, leads, Opportunities, quotes, activities dashboards.
- Developed different Visual Force Pages using visual force components and configured them for great UI experience.
- Proficient in administering, configuring User Profiles, Roles, Permissions, Validation Rules, Security Controls, Public Groups, Permission Sets, Workflow Rules, Approval Processes.
- Creating a sync of contacts, email alerts, events and tasks between Sales force to Outlook and Outlook to Sales force successfully.
- Customized Page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Worked on developing the various implementation, validation and back out scripts on SQL server.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields . Involved in Designing, Coding, Testing, gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Involved in protocol designing for communication between server and multiple locos.
- Developed Shared assemblies for reusability of common functionality.
- Drawing line graphs, bar charts and pie charts.
- Developed different type of services like communication service for receiving the data from different locos using socket programming, Multi-threading and decoding the received data.
- Developed email and SMS services for sending email and SMS alerts to the railway customers.
- The application is based on the MVC-II Architecture using Apache Struts framework.
- Designed and developed user interface screens using HTML, DHTML and JSP.
- Developed and maintained the data layer using the EJB’s.
- Used Google Maps for displaying the location of single and multiple locos.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, user-defined functions, triggers in SQL-Server 20008 to handle data manipulations and data retrievals.
- Used Ant scripts to build and deploy the applications in JBoss application Server.
- Involved in Process Documentation.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Application Framework.
- Eclipse used as Java IDE tool for creating Action classes and XML files.
- Involved in maintenance of the application.