- I have wide ranging Industry experience in Consumer Products, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Manufacturing ,, Oil and Gas, Banking & Finance, High Technology and Public Sector. I have worked as a Global Accounts Receivable Security Expert implementing SOX standards for a major consumer products corporation. I have trained and worked with SAP New GL ECC 6.0 for the past 12 years using SAP Best Business Practices. I have developed skills for interfacing with customers to determine business requirements for a successful implementation. I have good business process knowledge of how these processes impact the solution and identifying as - is processes and to-be processes. I have conducted Blueprint/Design workshops for FI processes including GL, AP, AR and AA and have experience working with offshore teams to meet the client's requirements. I trained and worked with next-generation business suite SAP S/4 Hana Simple Finance. Willing to relocate: Anywhere
- Over all 12+ years of experience in versions SAP ECC 6.0, 4.7, SAP CRM 7.0,6.0 and SAPAPO 4.7, 7 with Core modules like CRM,APO,ISU, SD,MM, FSCD,FICO.
- SAP functional analysis and business analysis to formalize specifications for custom developments
- Experienced in Waterfall and Agile software development models.
- Covered different aspects of SAP, project management, business blueprint, functional design, configuration and development, Go-live, end-user training, support and continuous improvements.
- Heavy experience in CRM BSP workbench, IC frame work, Data Conversions, Enhancements, User Exits, CRM UI frame work, ABAP/4 Interfaces developments proxies and workflows.
- Experienced in creation of planning books, Process chains, Info cubes. Writing different levels of start routines, transfer routines to manage data in the info cubes.
- Experienced in using various modularization techniques like subroutines, Function modules, RFC's and class modules.
- Good experience in Dialog Programming, designing and developing layouts and forms using SMARTFORMS SAP Scripts.
- Experienced Business Requirement gathering and Technical Specification preparation.
- Experienced in SAP implementation projects, R/3 version upgrade projects and was involved in several SAP support and maintenance projects using onsite/offshore model
- Worked as Onsite Lead and offshore developer following the remote solution delivery methodology
- SAP R/3 experience includes ASAP methodology, End-User training, project planning, liaise with the client.
- Experienced on the tools like service now, remedy, solman for the client incident support projects.
- Expertise in implementing systems Development in Agile (Scrum), Waterfall Methodology and Hybrid (Waterfall + Scrum) Methodology.
- Years of experience in conducting document analysis, business process re-engineering (BPR), Business Process Improvements and creating Business Requirements document (BRD), Functional Specification document (FSD) and Use-Case Specifications.
- ERP SAP R/3 End-to-End implementation, AS - IS and TO - BE documentation, Gap Analysis, Functional specifications, LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench), Blue print Phase documentation, Testing, GO-LIVE and support.
- Extensive experience in Requirement Elicitation techniques including Interviews, Questionnaires, Brainstorm Sessions, Requirements Workshops and JAD sessions.
- Expertise in Business Process Modeling (BPMN), data flow diagrams (DFD), process flow modeling, Entity-Relationship (ER) diagrams and suggesting enhancements to the user interface design (UI).
- Gathered SMART (Specific, Measurable, attainable, Realistic and Timely) requirements and successfully transformed them into functional requirements, emphasizing on workflow analysis.
- Successful in conducting AS-IS and TO-BE analysis, GAP analysis, risk analysis, cost-benefit analysis, impact analysis (Business Impact and Technical Impact) and SWOT analysis.
- Extensive knowledge of writing SQL queries and creating Data Mapping sheets, Customer Data and Master Data, Customer Master Data.
- Extensive design experience in creating UML diagrams such as Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, State Machine Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using MS Visio, Visual Paradigm and Rational Rose.
- Experience in quickly and effectively adjusting priorities and goals under changing circumstances.
- Ability to prepare Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed (RACI) Matrix to track accountability and also in preparing the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Experience in dealing with On-shore, Off-shore and culturally diverse work-groups.
- Experience in various aspects of systems development, project management, business analysis, testing and UI design.
- Experience with application integration and developing workflow and non-functional Use Cases.
- Experience working in 3-tier architecture, Ajax, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL), Client-side validation and Server-side validation.
- Extensive knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and implementation knowledge of databases, data table structures, data warehouse schemas, data marts and OLAP operations such as Roll-Up, Drill-Down, Slice and Dice.
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile Scrum, Hybrid (Waterfall + SCRUM)
MS Project:, MS Office Suite, JIRA, MS SharePoint, GIT, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML) SAP R/3 4.0B, 4.6B, 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, SAP CRM 5.0/6.0/7.0, SAP SD, SAP ABAP, SAP MM, SAP FICO, SAP CRM, SAP MM, SAP BI/BO
Requirements Management: MS Office, JIRA, Rational Requisite Pro
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Tableau 9.1, MS Excel
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g
SKILL: OTC, LSMW, BAPI, Pricing, User-Exits, OOP, BDC, Open SQL, Master Data, Shipping pointLogistics-Execution, BOM
UML and Design tools: MS Visio, Visual Paradigm, Rational Rose
Data Modeling/ Design: ERxf Diagrams, Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, DFDs
Languages: SQL, C, Java, HTML, CSS
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
SAP SD/MM Consultant
- Leading the design effort for an efficient returns management process in SAP
- Interacting with business users to understand the Business-As-Usual (BAU) procurement and returns process
- Involved in end to end Global Full Life Cycle Implementation of the project including Business Blue Printing phase to go-live and support phase of the project.
- Business blue print documentation for Outbound Delivery Processing and 3PL interface documents related to Wholesale, Retail drop ship, Professional sale/ large residences, Stock Transfer.
- Design and development of various sub modules of Sales and Distribution like Sales, Shipping and Transportation.
- Configurations including customer master, material master, product hierarchies, customer hierarchies, combining sales area elements, pricing configuration, condition records for outputs.
- Development including order types, item categories, sales area assignment to document types, schedule lines, copy control routines.
- Configured all OTC Master Data and Order Management related Configuration.
- Involved in Order Management: Configured Third party orders, Stock transport orders, Inter-company Sales Orders, Returns (Credit Memo Request & Debit Memo Request).
- Responsible for Resource Management and Identifying System Design based on the business requirement for OTC Master Data.
- Involved in Go-live and responsible for managing post implementation hyper care issues related to Master Data and part of OTC process.
- Tested the whole EDI IDOC for ASN, Invoice and Order with the help of the Business Process Owners and the Subject Matter Experts for US and Canada operations.
- Monitored all inbound and outbound EDI transaction processing. Analyzed, identified and tracked all exceptions and errors processing.
- System configuration included routes, transportation zones, shipping point determination, delivery types, delivery split, copy controls for delivery, delivery due lists, output control.
- Configuration of Shipping and Transportation activities - Processing Deliveries, Output Determination for Deliveries & Shipments, Shipping Points, Shipping Conditions and new Shipping Point Determinations Configuration of Shipping and Transportation activities - Processing Deliveries, Shipping Information & Analysis, Batch Splits, Transportation Planning and Scheduling, Route Determination - defining route, modes of transport, shipping types, routes and stages, transportation connection points, transportation groups and transportation zones.
- Extensively worked on Logistics Execution (LE) functions like Delivery Processing (inbound and outbound processes), Picking, Packing, Transportation and PGI and PGR.
- Worked with various goods movements of handling units like Good Issue, Goods receipt and other movements like reversals & general goods movements posting.
- Worked on creating mapping documents to create interface with SAP and non SAP systems at the 3PLs (Exel) in US.
- Provided extensive test data for SD interface unit/integration testing.
- Involved in SD/LE/MM/PP integration testing and configuration.
- Extensive contribution in data migration and data loads by using LSMW.
- Authored Functional Design Documents, Technical Design Documents for all the custom programs involved in the consolidation projects.
- Worked on Third-Party integration and Warehouse Management involving Creation of functional specifications, mapping documents.
- Worked On EDI/XML IDOCs to communicate order and Delivery instructions to the 3PL's ERP system.
- Responsible for creation of new output types, Access sequence, and maintaining condition record as per the business requirement. Various outputs created on the project were the ADOBE interactive PDF form which contained the Delivery Instructions, Picking list, packing list, email confirmation to customer.
- Lead the 15 members team during testing, go-live and post go live production support.
- Use MTTE as a defect tracking tool during testing phase.
- Use HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM 12.01) tool as a defect tracking tool during BAT.
- Use HP Service Management (SM9) tool as a ticketing tool for after go-live production support.
- Involved in providing detailed knowledge transfer, user training and supported the solution during Hypercare.
- Carried out a detailed design analysis by understanding the company's business requirements and business processes.
- RICEF management and deployment of the Involved in resolving the issues arise during the daily activities from the Order Mgt, Logistics and EDI team.
- Created test scenarios for unit testing and integration testing for routing processes and getting the sign-off after successful completion of testing.
- Involved in day-to-day support activity for order processing.
Confidential, DALLAS, TX
SAP SD/CRM Consultant
- Worked with onsite and offshore teams to ensure that production issues are fixed as per business requirements
- Worked on designing, developing and customizing the SAP system from Business blue print stage to Post go live support
- Gathered Information on current company's legacy systems, business processes and activities. Analyzed business requirements, determining organizational structure, classifying business units/locations, determining company codes and profitability centers (AS-IS - TO-BE)
- Acted as liaison with client for troubleshooting. Investigated, analyzed, and solved software problems and mapped client business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Mapped current state to future state, developed test scenarios, conversion/Interfaces/validation plans, cutover, end user training and post go-live production support
- Created new output type, access sequence and maintained condition records as per the business requirement.
- Created new Sales documents by copying the standard doc types, defined rules for item category determinations, assigned documents to sales area for proper functioning.
- Coordinated with technical team for copy control routine creation and user exits to meet special pricing needs and exclusive division determination for new business units.
- Responsible for implementing EDI-based solutions with principle customer.
- Worked on tracking, analyzing, review and comparison of defects using HPQC
- Worked on the FI-SD integration points of the OTC (order to cash) cycle
- Completed unit testing, system testing, integration testing, regression testing, and application testing
- Tested OTC transactions for field errors and missing data in SAP standard programs. And tested all the custom programs, modified the field changes and enhanced the customized programs.
- Worked extensively in testing Sales and Distribution, Master Data, Customer Classifications, Contracts, Agreements, Document Types, Pricing, Pricing Determination, Tax Determination, Availability Checking, Item Category Determination, Shipping, Billing, Returns, Quality Management and Partner Determination.
- Prepared Test Plan for UAT testing and helped the end-users to perform UAT testing.
- Acted as the intermediary analyst between software developers and end-user for translating the business users' requirements to technical specifications. Worked with other project teams and cross functional teams to ensure that all project dependencies are identified and the impact of all changes are communicated
- Assisted with Change Control Management, by analyzing the change and documenting the impact of the change.
Confidential, Norwood, MA
SAP SD/CRM Consultant
- Worked on different phases of implementation from development of Business Blueprint, As-Is study, To-Be analysis (Workshops), GAP analysis, Post Implementation support, End User training and GO LIVE
- Configured the Enterprise Structure for SD including Sales Organization, Distribution Channel and Division.
- Configuration of the Sales offices, Sales groups and setting up the Sales Areas.
- Configuration of Route and maintaining the Route determination. Configured the delivery processing, picking, packing and Goods issue functions.
- Worked on Invoice Lists for each Billing Type created and maintained the Output for Invoice Lists.
- Maintenance of Copying Control for Billing documents and defined the blocking reasons for billing.
- Configured order types, item categories, delivery types and billing documents. Designed collective billing process, OTC (Order to Cash) scenario and scheduled jobs.
- Involved in Order Management: Configured Third party Orders, Stock transport orders, Inter-company Sales Orders, Returns (Credit Memo Request &Debit Memo Request) Contracts, Schedule Agreements, and Consignment Process.
- Configured Billing Document Types: Deliveries related Billing, Periodic and Milestone Billing, Collective Processing of Billing Documents, Individual Invoices, Collective Invoice, Invoice Splits, Invoice Lists Billing Plans.
- Configured and customized exclusive Pricing Procedures with Price, Costs, Surcharges, Discount, Freight, Profit Margin using Condition Technique, VOFM routines, conversions.
- Generated mapping documents between SAP for EDI transactions (both inbound and outbound), Partner determination and Output Determination, Creation of Partner Profiles, IDOC extensions and IDOC types, verification of outbound IDOC and of inbound IDOC, ALE, Workflow basics and User-Exits.
- Configured the availability check and transfer of requirements.
- Maintained SD revenue account determination, created new master data for customer account group and material account group.
- Worked on HPQC and Defect life cycle management process while tracking defects and maintaining the requirement traceability matrix
- Developed and created Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scenarios.
- Designed and developed Test Scripts for Manual Testing of all the modules.
- Conducted Integration testing for Purchase Orders, Movement types, Third party Orders, Accounts receivables, Deliveries, Billing, and Shipping.
- Designed and tested for custom designed sales document type's functionality.
- Tested outbound deliveries functionality. Tested integrity of warehouse stock after goods issue posted.
- Worked with User Acceptance Test. Manually checked the interface between SAP modules.
- Testing the inbound and outbound interfaces related to Logistics modules from legacy systems to SAP
- Coordinated cross-functional teams throughout the organization to identify and assess system issue influencing multiple departments. Prepared End User Training & Documentation material.
- Manage software development Scrum teams throughout the entire software development project lifecycle, including facilitating the planning, construction, testing, and deployment phase
- Involved in every phase of the implementation project - from Business Requirement, Blueprinting, Gap Analysis, Realization to Go-live phase.
- Responsible to map Chevron's Sales, Shipping and trading functionality in SAP ECC 6.0 System rollout and support
- Gathered and documented Chevron's Bulk Shipment process requirements
- Implemented and integrated TD (Transportation & Distribution) and TSW (Traders Schedulers Workbench) functionality
- Worked on sale order to delivery, delivery to billing copy controls
- Customized IMG settings for various sales documents like Sales Orders, Standard Orders,
- Inbound/Outbound Deliveries, Billing and Invoices
- Worked on Shipping Point determination, Determination and Output Determination.
- Defined partner determination and account groups
- Generation of mapping documents between SAP for EDI transactions (both inbound and outbound), Partner Performed various QA Test Phases, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Developed and Executed Unit Testing& Integration Testing of OTC Configuration.
- Conducted End Users Training in Sales and Distribution Module
- Designed and conducted Business Blueprint Workshops, Blueprint confirmation sessions and Prototyping (Baseline configuration).
- Worked closely with SD functional process lead from business for configuring the business processes
- Delivered the Enterprise structure required for carrying out the OTC processes in SAP - Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Division, Shipping point, etc.
- Configured custom delivery pricing procedure to capture shipping cost in delivery document and same cost updated to customer Invoice.
- Configured Picking and Packing functionality to update same information into shipping documents
- Configured order types, Item categories & Schedule line categories.
- Ensured configuration of basic functions in SD like Availability Check, Pricing, Incompletion, Partner, and Output.
- Configured & delivered the Delivery types, delivery item categories to support the OTC process flows. Worked on configuring all Billing types.
- Responsible for all phases of testing - Unit/Integration/Regression, Demos during design phase as well as User Training & User Acceptance.
- Worked with the conversion and legacy team for the setup of the EDI master data for Inbound and Outbound EDI. Involved in the Upgrade of EDI versions.
- Processing of Inquiry, Quotation, Contract, Scheduling Agreement processing, Sales order processing, Consignment stock processing and delivery processing.
- Defined Shipping points and their automatic determination in the sales order. Configured the item categories and item category determination for deliveries.
- Route determination is set up to calculate the transportation planning time and transit time for the shipment.
- Posted the inbound IDOCS using the test tool in SAP and created outbound IDOCS and then prepared the mapping specs for these transactions.
- Interacted with ABAP team to ensure that customized User exits and Programs are working fine. Prepared functional specifications as and when required.
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
SAP SD/MM Consultant
- Managed production support for SAP projects covering Order to Cash (OTC)
- Effectively utilized/managed offshore technical resources for various projects.
- Worked on multiple OTC projects in addition to providing production support to existing business processes.
- Supported LE/TM, AR processes, SD & MM rebates, pricing and account assignment issues.
- Worked on various pricing scenarios and re-designed existing pricing procedures.
- Troubleshoot production problems in sales and distribution, logistic execution, and warehouse management areas
- Documented SD/MM and Fi business processes in layman's terms to meet the SOX requirements.
- Work closely with users to develop technical and functional specs.
- Work with Customer Service and Expeditors in day-to-day operations to determine best solutions for business process to be incorporated into SAP
- Performed necessary functional and integrated testing.
- Resolving SAP post implementation functional issues in Sales and Distribution and Logistics within the expected SLA .This includes incidents related to SAP master data, output determination, pricing, missing configurations, incorrect process followed by the user for creating transactional data, errors in customized transactions, reports, forms, interfaces etc.
- Working with the SAP ABAP or development team to debug, implement or fix customized transactions/reports/forms etc.
- Working with the team on new process implementations and assisting client with new functionalities/projects for the business.
- Worked on failure mode analysis that includes process improvement which minimizes repetitive issues that are process related.
- Worked individually on developing spec regarding enhancement on taxes and rebates.
- Hands on experience with credit management, rebuild credit for the customers.
- Worked on Bill of lading forms, Pick lists and billing outputs.
- Developed and worked on pricing change requests.
- Worked on Sales BOM, rebates, discounts, material listings and exclusions.
Confidential, Manhattan, New York
SAP SD Consultant
- Participated in writing the Project Charter
- Implemented end to end solution using Activate (agile, scrum) methodology - Prepare, explore, realize, deploy, and run phases.
- Conducted workshops and undertook FIT GAP analysis and documented domestic and international sales process
- Participated in AS-IS Study and Analysis; introduced existing business process and the intricacies involved to Functional team through a series of discussions.
- Interacted with team members for detailed knowledge of the AS-IS Scenario.
- Introduced process flow from Sales and Distribution perspective and the other integrated areas to formulate the TO-BE process.
- Wrote detailed blueprint, Business Process Master List, and design configuration document.
- Configured OTC process by customized inquiry, quotation, sales order, rush order, deliveries, post goods issue, billing and release to accounting
- Functional expertise: Pre-sales activities such as inquiry and quotation, and major business activities such as Pricing, Billing, AR (F-28) and Credit Management, Shipping, Transportation, Availability check (ATP), Partner Determination, Output Determination.
- Implemented Standard Order, Drop Ship, value and quantity contracts for sales.
- Defined Sales(VOV8), Delivery (OVLK), Goods Issue (OBA7), and Billing (VOFA) Document types
- Configured Item Category Determination (VOV4), Schedule Line Category Determination (VOV5), and Shipping Point Determination (OVL2)
- Implemented Pricing (VOK0) Configuration including condition tables, access sequence, condition types, pricing procedure, and condition supplements to meet client business requirements.
- Configured business processes such as returns, STO (ME21N, VL10G) EKKO, EKPO, material listing/exclusion (VB01)
- Implemented Credit Management KNKK: Defined and assigned Credit control areas (CCA's), credit groups, created risk categories, and defined automatic credit controls.
- Utilized Smart forms to design an invoice with smart styles, loops, calculations, and data retrieved from multiple tables
- Created test scripts for unit, integrated, and end-to-end testing
- Performed unit testing in eCATT (SECATT)
- Worked with cross functional groups (FICO, MM) for integrated and end-to-end testing
- Performed Customer master data migration using LSMW and worked with technical team in data conversion and reporting in S4 HANA / BI Module KNA1, MARA, BSEG
- Solved support issues utilizing Jira issue tracking software
- Prepared training material and documentation for sales and distribution process cycle BPP, Help cards and change management documents.
- Trained end users on complete Sales and Distribution processes
SAP SD Consultant
- Involved in Full life cycle End - to - End Implementation.
- Gathered business requirements and prepared blue print documentation for OTC cycle, sales orders processing, delivery and billing.
- Translated AS-IS a business process requirement into TO-BE SAP functional.
- Configured shipment cost processing by defining the shipment cost types, item categories and number ranges for shipment costs.
- Configured transportation planning, Shipping points and Shipping point determination as per the storage locations and plants. Also, worked on defining transportation zones and document settings.
- Defined number ranges for customer master record and the sales document.
- Configuration of various Account Groups as per customers classification, and defined partner functions, Maintaining Partner Determination Procedures in various objects such as Customer Masters, Sales Document Header & Item, Delivery, Billing docs etc..
- Involved in configuration and production support, and addressing company specific issues in order management, delivery and billing areas (OTC) of sales and distribution module.
- Configuration of Route and maintaining the Route Determination. Configured the delivery processing, picking, and packing, Goods issue functions.
- Integration with MM and FICO on creation of Third party Order Processing, Inter-Company Order, and Inter-Company Stock Transport Order, Subcontracting, Revenue Account Determination and Credit management.
- Configured sales documents, billing, shipping, Credit Management, Consignments etc.
- Configured Customer Master, Material Master, Contract Management and Pricing.
- Configuration of Third Party Order Processing, Delivery and Billing.
- Created Standard Pricing Procedure with different Discounts/ Surcharges / Rebates using Condition Tables, Condition Types, Access Sequence and Pricing Procedure Determination.
- Configured Condition Exclusion for particular customer groups to get best price. Pricing also included Material Price, Price List, Customer Specific Prices, and Band Material Discount.
- Configuration of Shipping and Transportation activities- Processing Deliveries, Shipping Information & Analysis, Batch Splits, Transportation Planning and Scheduling, Route Determination- defining route, modes of Transport, shipping types, routes and stages, transportation connection points, transportation groups and transportation zones.
- Involved in Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Functional Integration Testing, Volume Testing and Performance Testing.
- Preparation of Unit test Plans and Integration of Test Plans. Execution of test plans and result recordings.
- Set up Sales & Distribution Organizational structure and various basic functions in S&D: Partner Determination, Pricing, Master data, Inquiry, Quotation, Sales Order, Delivery, Billing Documents, and Invoice.
- Configured customer master and Settings for field selection of Customer Master Data.
- Configured and created OTC (Order to Cash), Consignments, Credit management, Deliveries, Invoicing and Inter-company sales.